PDA

View Full Version : Seriously...

moonway03
04-17-2013, 10:21 PM
Seriously sts,sanguine sets still drops? -,-
I know they are good but they became cheap easily and will be cheaper.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Jcyee
04-17-2013, 11:57 PM
Well then just hold onto some of them until a few weeks after the even to sell them...

It's been less than a week. Events usually go on for at least a week. In most cases more. You can't have everything that you want...

Totallymad
04-18-2013, 01:32 AM
I guess its a birthday present for all players so everybody must have a chance to receive it) Making profits on presents its not a good deal like putting them to 1mil from the beginning if you want to make it right wait half a year and they will cost like 500k or so ;) Same happens to bandanas and purple wisp from old events... If you dont want to wait that much you can always find a newbie and sell it for that amount if he will be lazy enough to check auc)))

canislupis081376
04-18-2013, 02:22 AM
right. cause it's reallll hard to hit the gold cap. How many alts you need at cap, really? lol. At least the set looks nice, not super great, but nice.

sirtibby
04-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Did they ever say it was an event? I didn't hear that. Did they say it was temporary? Didn't hear that. Feel free to correct me but I have a feeling they might be permanent drops.

Jcyee
04-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Did they ever say it was an event? I didn't hear that. Did they say it was temporary? Didn't hear that. Feel free to correct me but I have a feeling they might be permanent drops.

Yes it is the DL birthday event that I expect to end maybe this upcoming Monday which means the sanguine drops will disappear most likely.