PDA

View Full Version : New to AL, really like PL, wanted to give AL a try

Dothackking
04-17-2013, 10:33 PM
The feel is very different to me, and it's...strange. I'm not sure I like the whole pet system, and the mage seems surprisingly high in single target attacks as opposed to multi-target.

Any advice someone can give me about switching over to AL?

I have a very specific question as well: I see Im getting plat for leveling, can I just repeatedly level character then delete them and have lots of plat?

TheStoic
04-17-2013, 11:06 PM
I have a very specific question as well: I see Im getting plat for leveling, can I just repeatedly level character then delete them and have lots of plat?

No, you're plat wont accumulate. Starting players get 7 plat, if you level up then delete, you'll start anew, then get 7 plat. It does not accumulate. Creating another character out of a single account cost you 12 plat, if you decide to delete, an empty slot will be open for another character to be created, no additional plat will be spent. I hope I made a clarification.

Dothackking
04-17-2013, 11:09 PM
So essentially only the 7 plat I get for free is bound to my character then?

TheStoic
04-18-2013, 12:03 AM
It's not really bound to a character but to your account. Since you are a starting player, you'll get 7 plat on your account.

Dothackking
04-18-2013, 12:06 AM
But you said if I delete the character I lose the 7 plat. So it must be bound to the character.