PDA

View Full Version : help please >.<

cdfo
04-18-2013, 02:00 AM
I have a plan to craft int demonic set .. any idea where should I start my farms in nuri ?
ty :D

LwMark
04-18-2013, 02:04 AM
Dont wear any lucks cause u guna need glyph steel which is orange rarity. If u have rerolls it will just turn it to greens. Glyph steels is a hard find, many people choose to jusy buy demonics. But if u set your mind im sure you will get it done, glyph steels drop everywhere in nuris, good luck with ur goal.

cdfo
04-18-2013, 02:26 AM
omg .. I've spend a week farming in nuri using bigger luck -.-"
nice advice .. ty

LwMark
04-18-2013, 02:27 AM
omg .. I've spend a week farming in nuri using bigger luck -.-"
nice advice .. ty

Dangg :/ well glad u know now, keep huntin!

xcainnblecterx
04-18-2013, 09:14 AM
I got some glyph woods you can have. I gave up on farming glyph steel after i only got one in a month.

Suentous PO
04-18-2013, 09:18 AM
To answer "where", best chance is funhouse generally.
Most bosses in one place. Only need to do the quests to get in which mostly amounts to unlocking all maps.
Gl

tHelonestud
04-18-2013, 09:23 AM
I farmed the cs for my sets

Caiahar
04-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Do lions den for steels. Funhouse for recipies and stuff.

wammm
04-18-2013, 11:21 AM
Goodluck crafting bro. In my personal experience I crafted Demonic Xbow Set with pure farm and not buying anything from CS and I happily succeded in my goal, to craft the set but believe it or not I spend three and a half months finishing the set so my tip for you is just buy the materials cheap in cs and craft it, that time youll save so much time and money and you can get what you wanted. I can help you get some materials cheap and I might as well farm with you cause I'm crafting at this moment. My in game name is Wammm,send me a friend request and lets get the job done!

cdfo
04-18-2013, 11:23 AM
thanks for helping me ...
plan B : buy crafted demonic wand set :D

cdfo
04-18-2013, 11:29 AM
@wammm.. ill add u . my game name is xxcdfxx . thanks .

xcainnblecterx
04-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Yea go plan b. If you buy the materials it'll probally cost more then just buying it crafted.

wammm
04-18-2013, 11:40 AM
@wammm.. ill add u . my game name is xxcdfxx . thanks .

I will add ya laterzzz cos im at work atm

Mage till the end
04-18-2013, 06:05 PM
Goodluck crafting bro. In my personal experience I crafted Demonic Xbow Set with pure farm and not buying anything from CS and I happily succeded in my goal, to craft the set but believe it or not I spend three and a half months finishing the set so my tip for you is just buy the materials cheap in cs and craft it, that time youll save so much time and money and you can get what you wanted. I can help you get some materials cheap and I might as well farm with you cause I'm crafting at this moment. My in game name is Wammm,send me a friend request and lets get the job done!

Bro, hit me up man. I'm farming for a xbow set. Tonight, not this weekend I'm gone. After that ill farm maybe an hour every night.

KingFu
04-18-2013, 06:30 PM
Dont wear any lucks cause u guna need glyph steel which is orange rarity. If u have rerolls it will just turn it to greens. Glyph steels is a hard find, many people choose to jusy buy demonics. But if u set your mind im sure you will get it done, glyph steels drop everywhere in nuris, good luck with ur goal.

Last I checked, crafting materials dropped from a seperate loot table, so reroll shouldn't effect things, but it would be useless unless your intentions were to also farm the 60 Charmin set.

Whirlzap
04-18-2013, 06:50 PM
Last I checked, crafting materials dropped from a seperate loot table, so reroll shouldn't effect things, but it would be useless unless your intentions were to also farm the 60 Charmin set.
That made no sense, but I think it was a good post anyhow.

Suentous PO
04-18-2013, 06:53 PM

Not that we can see drop tables but, the reason most people believe they're on the same table is the rarity of the crafting materials. Glyph items have plummeted with all the farming people have done, yet the materials have gone up in price drastically every sence we found out funhouse "puts out".
I farmed nuris at its release and crafted an xbow set, lately I've farmed funhouse & it's nothing like it used to be.
I realize the rates have changes from then in general.
Glyph drops aren't all that rare. It seems to have flipped from steels being easy to get & glyphs being rare, to the opposite now.
I have farmed almost every lv set and never seen a steel drop in recient times (allways w/some form of luck)
Personally I believe they are now on the same table, and cs prices seem to indicate the same.
That's my interpretation only, I can't see code.