PDA

View Full Version : Annoying PVP DOORS BUG

Totallymad
04-18-2013, 02:31 AM
When someone dies near switch that closes the base doors in pvp he can lay there until i get the flag and then close it (absolutely dead) its very annoying cause its really almost impossible to capture if teams are same skills. Please fix it

sirtibby
04-18-2013, 12:04 PM
Lol, same thing with windows. It's been like that for a year. Just deal with it.

Itisi
04-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Itisi does this all the time :D

Scissorhands
04-18-2013, 03:29 PM
One annoying thing about the doors is when I go into enemy base and start attacking the guard and then suddenly the gate closes and I end up on the outside when I was clearly inside of the gate.

Theholyangel
04-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Hehe, I miss that, it was fun and hilarious reactions, especially when someone used SD and ran right into the gate. x)

Totallymad
04-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Lol, same thing with windows. It's been like that for a year. Just deal with it.

I just dont get why they cant fix this? :/ I can understand when ppl can close gate after they dead in interval 0.5 - 1.3 sec it can be lag games, but when this time grows to 3-10 seconds it cant be true and looks like missed condition in code like When status no hp do not allow switching :D

Totallymad
04-19-2013, 01:27 AM
One annoying thing about the doors is when I go into enemy base and start attacking the guard and then suddenly the gate closes and I end up on the outside when I was clearly inside of the gate.

Well this is lag games) Especially it happens often when you are on speed) Nothing to do with it if only move to US and use same provider as spacetime to have ping like 15 :D

sirtibby
04-19-2013, 07:32 AM
I don't know about you but on phone there is only a brief window of time where you can use switch after death. There is no way to lay there for 10 seconds and then use switch. It may be different on Chrome, but on my phone I have maybe 3 seconds before screen grays out and it tells me to re spawn. Once that re spawn window is up I can no longer flip switches as I can not input anything until I re spawn.

Vigiloner
04-19-2013, 08:49 AM
The switch thing has been recognized as a tactic especially as a flag guard. On phone it only can be switched while laid dead for a limited time like 3 to 5 secs. But on chrome its unlimited as long as u die beside the switch. I think thats where the debate falls down to. Because we play dl with diff platforms.

Itisi
04-19-2013, 09:24 AM
Actually, I can lay there dead and even though the respawn button is there, if I press menu on my phone. (HTC inspire HD) it takes me to my "Lair". So if I quickly press twice the screen with me laying dead is there however respawn is not, giving me the ability to lay dead next to switches. =)

Totallymad
04-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Guys then why u cant use powers when u dead? Lag allows this one, as for me its a real code miss no matter what platform. It can be fixed i just dunno why they didnt fix this yet

Itisi
04-19-2013, 12:53 PM
Vampires can automatically control any object that has never had a life. Even upon death, thus giving the ability to hit switches, telepathically.

sirtibby
04-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Vampires can automatically control any object that has never had a life. Even upon death, thus giving the ability to hit switches, telepathically.

Need a shovel? It's piling up.... ;)

Itisi
04-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Need a shovel? It's piling up.... ;)

Most definitely!