PDA

View Full Version : Egg Drop!

kleon95
04-18-2013, 07:53 AM
Are wrath jaw and snaggletooth egg droppable in normal dead city map expansion? or just in elite section only.

Can anyone kindly share where can we find pinfeather and nexus egg?

Thanks in advance,;)

Raxin
04-18-2013, 08:06 AM
Wrath from tower elite
Same with snaggle
Nexus kraken mines
Pin from daily or plat

TheStoic
04-18-2013, 10:21 AM
I'd say, make wrath and snaggle drop on normal Dead City maps. Considering the classification of both pets as common (if I'm not mistaken), they should drop at normal Dead City maps. Make another pet, say a skeleton dragon to drop at elite Tower.

Sibayjing
04-18-2013, 10:29 AM
Wrath and snaggle drop on normal Dead city?! Are you 100% sure? I have a doubt

matanofx
04-18-2013, 10:34 AM
wrathjaw and snaggle are both classified as legendary in the stable and both found in elite tower boss
ive been told they can be dropped at all elite dead city bosses but ive yet to check that theory myself.

ShadowGunX
04-18-2013, 10:38 AM
lol i hav 3wrath nd 2snaggle in stash which i got in elite tower 3months ago

Rare
04-18-2013, 10:39 AM
wrathjaw and snaggle are both classified as legendary in the stable and both found in elite tower boss
ive been told they can be dropped at all elite dead city bosses but ive yet to check that theory myself.

They are definitely elite. And soon Wrathjaw will be one of the best (if not the best) pets available (arcane aside) for Rogue and Sorc.

Helicopter
04-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Wrath Drops in The Dead City and so does for Snag. But I think Snag also drops in Elite Village when you kill Elite Jarl

Azepeiete
04-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth both drop in ALL of the ELITE Dead City maps. This includes The Dead City Outskirts, The Dead City, The Arcanum Grounds, Castle Arcanum, and The Tower of Mardrom.

Nexus-Kraken Mines
Pinfeathers-No clue

TheStoic
04-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Wrath and snaggle drop on normal Dead city?! Are you 100% sure? I have a doubt

I'm sure of what I said, read carefully. I was giving a suggestion. Prior to Kraken expansion, Wrath and Snag were common eggs, they arent legendary, thats what I remember. The current egg distribution is unbalanced, only the normal Dead City maps does not drop eggs, the rest of the maps have eggs that drop on their respective normal maps.

Aplyed
04-18-2013, 11:49 PM
Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth both drop in ALL of the ELITE Dead City maps. This includes The Dead City Outskirts, The Dead City, The Arcanum Grounds, Castle Arcanum, and The Tower of Mardrom.

Nexus-Kraken Mines
Pinfeathers-No clue

pinfeather silver and gold pirate chest