PDA

View Full Version : THE ANGELS OF DEATH -all female vampire guild

LADY DEATH
04-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Welcome to the AoD guild thread.

GUILD MISTRESS -- LADYDEATHVAMP

GUILD OFFICER -- DATHSLILGIRL

GUILD OFFICER --

The Angels of Death is one of the fastest growing guilds in Dark Legends. We look to build an active guild membership comprised of mature players that enjoy PvP, Map farming and also elements of RP all combined with a strong social presence in the Dark Legends world

The guild will hold weekly contests and a monthly Fashion show along with recruitment incentives and creative writing rewards for works of original vampire themed fiction,poetry,humor, etc.

The guild is open to any level character with the only restriction that it be female and active.

If you are a member please post an introduction or just a hello.
If your interested in joining please leave your characters name and lvl so that we can contact u in game.

Itisi
04-19-2013, 09:26 AM
Darn! Female only! ;c

Totallymad
04-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Lets cut off our peepees to join bro lol

Gl with guild btw

Itisi
04-19-2013, 12:54 PM

Gl with guild btw

Bwahahahaha good one! XD
And yes! Best of luck to you Lady Death! *salutes*

The-Sandman
04-20-2013, 03:49 PM
love to join ya back after a break and quiting pl for a while mabye permanetly. pm me anytime.

Nerul

The-Sandman
04-20-2013, 05:03 PM
and you dont mean i have to be a female lol right cause char is but im a guy

Coggins1
04-20-2013, 10:47 PM
Hello my name is unagroos that the same that I have for my guild it just angels of d but meant to be death I have a web set that name that

LADY DEATH
04-29-2013, 02:18 PM
and you dont mean i have to be a female lol right cause char is but im a guy

Thanks for your interest and just to clarify our guild is for the ladies BUT we won't check under anyone's skirts lol. Best wishes to you and feel free to message me in game.

LADY DEATH
04-29-2013, 02:21 PM

Gl with guild btw

Lol now that would be a sacrifice worthy of appreciation. Thanks for the wish of luck.

blackKennedy
04-30-2013, 07:15 AM
BlackKennedy. Hi all.

Lola15111
04-30-2013, 11:49 AM
I would like to join your guild. My name in the game is Sapphiree and I'm at level 16.

Phanact
05-20-2013, 08:34 PM
lol I just joined yesterday, and I'm a dude

vaenikrit
05-29-2013, 04:47 PM
Yo Lady D! Where you at, girl? We need some updates, some activity, somethin.

I'm runnin around recruitin,
and we're getting more members,
but we don't have any incentive besides we're an all female guild,
and i might throw you an item or two if you join.

To the current members, please be patient while we get things in better working order.
-Vaenikrit, Officer of The Angels Of Death.

pambato
07-19-2013, 03:10 AM
nice one...

Ryolujis
11-23-2013, 03:15 AM
XD So I am an applicant to requesting an invite to this guild!! XD Female here, been playing for about four days, level 16, name Ryolujis. The only thing I think I haven't discovered is where the notification bar is and how to ACCEPT guild or team requests. T^T Quick question, and my choice of joining the guild might change, but more or less not. Can you join multiple guilds? PS: I've been a pretty active gamer in my free time ((which is kinda a lot >w<)), but that's mostly 'cause the game's so addicting. XD Take care, jaaaaa!!