PDA

View Full Version : Battle for Nord pushing out for Friday, April 19th

Samhayne
04-18-2013, 03:42 PM

We are going to hold the Battle for Nordr expansion until tomorrow, Friday for release. We want to take additional time to ensure we're delivering the best gaming experience that we can. Thank you very much for your understanding!

Rare
04-18-2013, 03:45 PM
Nice little teaser there!

Dormirson
04-18-2013, 03:48 PM
too bad. I was getting excited and everything...oh well...guess I won't spend any money until tomorrow.

Wowsome
04-18-2013, 03:49 PM
i love that he is vengeful.

Azepeiete
04-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Aww

Still too excited

moonway03
04-18-2013, 03:51 PM

We are going to hold the Battle for Nordr expansion until tomorrow, Friday for release. We want to take additional time to ensure we're delivering the best gaming experience that we can. Thank you very much for your understanding!

Really sts,you should stop remaking items with just changing colors,i mean you changed sealord i little bit but it still looks like it :/

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

razerfingers
04-18-2013, 03:53 PM
Yay more banners. Actually this cap reward is reason i dont play AL i got to 16 elite cap and i only need one damn banner a billion doesnt help if you cant wear 3 at a time to look like an oldie.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Mysticaleagle
04-18-2013, 03:53 PM
Banners. Banners everywhere. I'm sure it's to make us buy more stash slots. I mean look at them, they keep coming. Achievements? Banner. Level cap? Banner. Leader board? Banner. Event? Banner. Please, change. For once.

Rare
04-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Man... I am loving this new banner. WOW! I want!

JaytB
Ow well, I guess it's better to be delayed than having a release with many bugs :)

Rayzorsedge .
How many people can hold their breath for another day? Oh well gotta take off work another day I guess.....

Natrich
04-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Mythic armor just recolored lol...

Zuzeq
04-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Cant we at least get the new pet's stat preview?

FluffNStuff
04-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Nice! That should give you guys just enough time to release an update for PL before this goes live! I am really itching to buy some plat in AL but need to make a dent in my plat sacks that are getting dusty over there first!

DraftingDave
04-18-2013, 04:24 PM
2 Questions:

1. With Elite chests being replaced with Elite II, are Elite chest no longer going to be obtainable? If they are no longer obtainable, are the Arcane helms/hook only in the grand crates? Or will they be in the new elite II?

2. Will the Experience requirement to level be changed for ALL levels? or just level 26? What happens if you're mid level and the xp requirement changes? Do you stay at % , or keep xp earned?

uredead
04-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Sure its joke !!
Its bad!! Very very bad really feel bad .. Offf !!

Zeus
04-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Sleep, wake up, eat breakfast, do your daily duties & by that time the campaign will most likely be out.

AL people complain that campaign that is released shortly after 26 cap doesn't come out on the day released and all other Legend games complain for a mere update or even information about an upcoming one.

Other Legend games = 3rd world

Third world problems... ;)

You guys have it made, don't complain over one day.

eugene9707
04-18-2013, 04:37 PM
2 Questions:

1. With Elite chests being replaced with Elite II, are Elite chest no longer going to be obtainable? If they are no longer obtainable, are the Arcane helms/hook only in the grand crates? Or will they be in the new elite II?
from what i understand , the mystics and hooks will still drops from Elite Golden Pirate Chest (Elite Golden Pirate Chest II), but only as lv 26 while the rest of the drop is lv 30 ...

2. Will the Experience requirement to level be changed for ALL levels? or just level 26? What happens if you're mid level and the xp requirement changes? Do you stay at % , or keep xp earned?
it'll be %, or else if u have 25,999 xp , and after cap raised it gives u 25,999 xp and make u lv 29 ? just saying :P

Samhayne
04-18-2013, 04:40 PM
2 Questions:

Mythic Helms and Arcane Hooks will still have a chance to come out of Elite Golden Pirate Chests II.

For example, if you are 50% of the way from 25 to 26, after the expansion goes live, you will still be 50% of the way to 26. What will have changed will be the fact that 26 is no longer an elite level cap; instead 31 is the elite level cap.

Zeus
04-18-2013, 04:42 PM
Also, for those saying that they took a day off to play the game...

You're getting mad at the developers for the same thing you did - being unreliable in reference to your duty to show up to work. (which they aren't even being, as they are making sure the bugs are fixed before being launching the game.)

The developers (They didn't even take a day off!) are still working on the game to make sure it is bug-free on launch day.

How can people accuse developers of being unreliable when they were unreliable in their own lives?

Also, if you did work that day, it'd only be in your benefit so you could buy more chests for those elite items! :)

If I'm not mistaken, many players did ask that developers test content releases more before releasing them so they wouldn't have to patch/nerf as often. Now that they're making sure everything is polished and ready to go, it is a new wave of complaining? They cannot appease everyone.

Samhayne
04-18-2013, 04:45 PM
The team is all still here working on the expansion. As I stated before, we want to deliver the best possible gaming experience we can. We'd rather take the extra time to get it as good as we can. This is why we don't announce specific dates. Thanks in advance for your understanding and our apologies for the delay.

Zeus
04-18-2013, 04:47 PM
The team is all still here working on the expansion. As I stated before, we want to deliver the best possible gaming experience we can. We'd rather take the extra time to get it as good as we can. This is why we don't announce specific dates. Thanks in advance for your understanding and our apologies for the delay.

^^

Your developers are working hard to appease y'all & if throwing insults on them is how you thank them... that's pretty despicable.

TemporaryMysticaleagle
04-18-2013, 04:52 PM
^^

Your developers are working hard to appease y'all & if throwing insults on them is how you thank them... that's pretty despicable.

Yeah, you're totally right. :)

Slashiroth
04-18-2013, 04:52 PM
I was hoping for something original with the mythic armor but its just a recoloured sealord. Just like how mythic helm at first was a recoloured hades lol ud think u guys could at least make it different other than black and orange.

FluffNStuff
04-18-2013, 04:54 PM
Yeah, you're totally right. :)

Skirting forum bans is how they lead to in game bans. Take a break.

DraftingDave
04-18-2013, 04:59 PM

Stop typing, back to work! :beguiled:

Seriously though, thanks for responding to valid questions. I'm guessing it's a pretty hectic day/week for you guys.

I'd much rather you get it right, than release is early. Nothing worse than downloading a huge file, just to play a buggy release. And all the people racing for 31 would scream their little heads off if a bug kept them from progressing, or hindered their chances of being first.

Samhayne
04-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Just for fun, here are a look at the three Elite Legendary weapons (1 for each class) that will drop from specific Elite Bosses in the Battle for Nordr. This is the same as how the Kraken Skewer, Flintlocks and Abyssal Flamberge dropped off of specific Elite Bosses in the Kraken Isles.

Erdnase
04-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Just for fun, here are a look at the three Elite Legendary weapons (1 for each class) that will drop from specific Elite Bosses in the Battle for Nordr. This is the same as how the Kraken Skewer, Flintlocks and Abyssal Flamberge dropped off of specific Elite Bosses in the Kraken Isles.

Nice! Thx for this. Oh and i guess thats the 31 cap banner too, cool cool.

seksii
04-18-2013, 05:32 PM
Good things come to those who wait.... still sad tho!!

seksii
04-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Agreed.. ya it sux that its not out today but really what's one more day.. just be thankful theres a update!!

Caiahar
04-18-2013, 05:39 PM
Good it's tomorrow...now I hope it's not in morning or around lunch time, cuz ill be at school.

Disko
04-18-2013, 05:43 PM
New weapons look sweet!! Looking forward to it, thanks for cooking up some great new AL content Devs!!

SuRfY
04-18-2013, 05:58 PM
The mage look is the nicest!

DraftingDave
04-18-2013, 06:02 PM
The mage look is the nicest!

The Warrior looks the meanest!

Nickname: "The Ban-Hammer"

Aplyed
04-18-2013, 06:42 PM
yea mage mythic armor looks nice

kiffnshey
04-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Sleep, wake up, eat breakfast, do your daily duties & by that time the campaign will most likely be out.

AL people complain that campaign that is released shortly after 26 cap doesn't come out on the day released and all other Legend games complain for a mere update or even information about an upcoming one.

Other Legend games = 3rd world

Third world problems... ;)

You guys have it made, don't complain over one day.

Complain is needed in everything and complaining make thing become better n quality

DraftingDave
04-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Complain is needed in everything and complaining make thing become better n quality

So if I complain about your grammar and spelling, you'll "Make thing become better n quality?" :witless:

Jcyee
04-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Why can't people just be happy that an expansion is coming? Yea a lot of the items may be recolored but at least AL is getting an expansion.

Can't way to check out Nordr :)

Alhuntrazeck
04-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Uh...just wondering, why isn't this in the announcements section? I was hounding out that page until i saw it here.

sc0tt nai1z
04-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Uh...just wondering, why isn't this in the announcements section? I was hounding out that page until i saw it here.

Seems like you need to work on your trolling skills bro. Jk

azerty
04-18-2013, 08:55 PM
lol..?

Alhuntrazeck
04-18-2013, 09:11 PM
Seems like you need to work on your trolling skills bro. Jk

shh.

Zeus
04-18-2013, 09:38 PM

No. Complaining is what children do.

Voicing opinions or giving constructive feedback is what mature adults and true contributors of the game do. A lot of the time, complaining is fueled by selfishness anyways.

Deazafla
04-18-2013, 10:55 PM
This seems to be the only place that gets responses and updates from sts so.. When is sl getting an update or some type of info on cap raise??

Greencrow
04-18-2013, 11:00 PM
excited <3

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Zeus
04-19-2013, 12:07 AM
This seems to be the only place that gets responses and updates from sts so.. When is sl getting an update or some type of info on cap raise??

SL has already been given some type of info on the cap raise. Check the insider's section or the SL Announcements section.

Zanpakuto
04-19-2013, 12:46 AM
It's freaking hammer time! That's going to be mine :)

Not sure how I feel about mythic armor. I was expecting it to look much more tanky. That looks more like black demonlird

zubionie
04-19-2013, 01:23 AM
Can dev pls answer this question .
Will new nordr chest drop hook and mythic helms ? If no, then old gold elite pirate chest will be the ONLY tradable non plat chest that drop helm and hook . Since the new II pirate chest cannot be traded . Pls clarify this

Deazafla
04-19-2013, 02:25 AM
SL has already been given some type of info on the cap raise. Check the insider's section or the SL Announcements section.

I saw that post and it really didnt say much but soon... I mean like info that u guys get here with pictures and details :( maybe I'm asking for too much.

Genuinous
04-19-2013, 06:40 AM
1. That mythic armor with the banner and helm is looking seeeexyyy :)

2. Can mages/rogues please, pretty please get guns/bows in other ways than just the locked crates? It really limits variety and they are also quite weak in general (compared to firesquid/flintlock awesomeness). It would be great if mages could get a better gun for pvp, even it only drops rarely and from a difficult boss. Please :)

Rare
04-19-2013, 06:41 AM

No my friend you are mistaken. Complaining doesn't solve anything. If you want to be critical, that is ok. But being critical isn't just complaining.

"This is what's wrong" = Complaining

"This is what's wrong, and here is how you can fix it" = Critiquing.

psychobunny
04-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Stop complaining guys, just play the game. Sheeeeesh!

Btw, what time will it be out?

wvhills
04-19-2013, 07:36 AM
It may just be me but I didn't see anyone complaining until people started ranting telling people they shouldn't complain?

Anyways, the new campaign will be out several months so 1 day isn't going to make a big difference. Keep up the good work sam! I'm looking forward to killing some wolfs (spelling intentional) and giants! The only thing I would ask is please make the elite areas pugable! :)

Caiahar
04-19-2013, 07:59 AM
1. That mythic armor with the banner and helm is looking seeeexyyy :)

2. Can mages/rogues please, pretty please get guns/bows in other ways than just the locked crates? It really limits variety and they are also quite weak in general (compared to firesquid/flintlock awesomeness). It would be great if mages could get a better gun for pvp, even it only drops rarely and from a difficult boss. Please :)

FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! The guns for sorcerers only drop from locked crates. And the "elite" sorcerer weapons are lowly STAFFS! I know sts is working hard, but in last expansion, same thing, and before, same thing. Lets see the history of staffs and rifles:

21 Cap-Dead City Cap: Elite staff was Flamestrike rod of Brutality. Drops from Elite Jarl from Elite Banded Chests.
Watchers Rifle-Only obtained through Locked Crates.

26 Cap-Kraken Isles Cap: Elite staffs were Kraken Skewer of Brutality. Drops from Elite Bloodhammer in Elite Skull Cove. Firesquid rod. Drops from boss in one of the new maps added to kraken Isles.
Oracles Crystal-Again, only obtained through locked crates.

31 Cap-Battle for Nordr Cap: icy elite staffs for sorcerers....
Rifle:??????

see? can sts please make the elite sorcerer weapon a rifle? Or at least make them drop from chests, not only locked crates.

wvhills
04-19-2013, 08:17 AM
FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! The guns for sorcerers only drop from locked crates. And the "elite" sorcerer weapons are lowly STAFFS! I know sts is working hard, but in last expansion, same thing, and before, same thing. Lets see the history of staffs and rifles:

21 Cap-Dead City Cap: Elite staff was Flamestrike rod of Brutality. Drops from Elite Jarl from Elite Banded Chests.
Watchers Rifle-Only obtained through Locked Crates.

26 Cap-Kraken Isles Cap: Elite staffs were Kraken Skewer of Brutality. Drops from Elite Bloodhammer in Elite Skull Cove. Firesquid rod. Drops from boss in one of the new maps added to kraken Isles.
Oracles Crystal-Again, only obtained through locked crates.

31 Cap-Battle for Nordr Cap: icy elite staffs for sorcerers....
Rifle:??????

see? can sts please make the elite sorcerer weapon a rifle? Or at least make them drop from chests, not only locked crates.

Bows for rogues are the same way. I actually like it like that. I don't open crates myself but there are plenty of people who do. I can usually pick up a bow for really cheap after it's been out a week or so. I think they'd be a lot more expensive if they dropped out of elite crates. The elite runs in the pirate maps were really hard.

Raxin
04-19-2013, 08:30 AM
Idm waiting kinda like watching everyone squirm lol.
Myth looks boss. Elite weps look b

Metztli
04-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Take your time! I'm sad I will miss it this weekend. Hopefully I will get to see it before I take off Friday evening.

okahef
04-19-2013, 08:39 AM
can't wait for update estimated release time?

Mshemmo
04-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Im going to take a nap and hope the update is out when i wake up :) see y'all in AL.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

seksii
04-19-2013, 08:52 AM
Excited!!! Hope to be battling soon :))

Rare
04-19-2013, 08:53 AM
It may just be me but I didn't see anyone complaining until people started ranting telling people they shouldn't complain?

Anyways, the new campaign will be out several months so 1 day isn't going to make a big difference. Keep up the good work sam! I'm looking forward to killing some wolfs (spelling intentional) and giants! The only thing I would ask is please make the elite areas pugable! :)

Come on man... Less complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining and more playing :p

White Paws
04-19-2013, 09:26 AM
Any updates for ETR sam or anyone? It's 1am where I live and I don't want to stay up all night if its not released til 8am...

wvhills
04-19-2013, 09:33 AM
Come on man... Less complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining and more playing :p

Hehe. So, are we going to rush to 31 then farm elites?

FluffNStuff
04-19-2013, 09:43 AM

Yes, but it was a boring day, unlike all the others because there was no reason to farm elites anymore. Hint hint.

Rare
04-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Hehe. So, are we going to rush to 31 then farm elites?

If by rush you mean get there "at some point" LOL then yes.

No, but I'll probably try to push there faster than usual this time.

Rare
04-19-2013, 09:56 AM
Yes, but it was a boring day, unlike all the others because there was no reason to farm elites anymore. Hint hint.

Yeah, I logged on last night. And for the first time, I didn't know what to do. Luckily I had someone to keep me company.

JaytB
04-19-2013, 10:06 AM
Yeah, I logged on last night. And for the first time, I didn't know what to do. Luckily I had someone to keep me company.

Double post noob :p

Zeus
04-19-2013, 10:13 AM

Silence the complainers before they complain. ;)

Mshemmo
04-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Woke up from nap and no update :( soon soon..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Rare
04-19-2013, 10:39 AM
Double post noob :p

Grrr and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!

Darko
04-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Nice glad to see a different looking hammer or axe for warrior, looks cool

Alhuntrazeck
04-19-2013, 11:27 AM
Grrr and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!

hehe :)

kipppp
04-19-2013, 11:40 AM
I spent money and got ready last night.hurry please.thnx luv this game

Alhuntrazeck
04-19-2013, 11:56 AM
It's here! NORDR IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Devs, thank you for making me unable to sleep at 11 o'clock.

KordLord
04-20-2013, 09:16 AM
I like the map! :)