PDA

View Full Version : Divinity, a new guild for deathless players!

Ejani
04-18-2013, 04:24 PM
DIVINITY, A NEW GUILD FOR DEATHLESS PLAYERS!

Hey everybody it's Ejani here from Divinity. Divinity is new and upcoming guild for deathless PvE players, looking for a fun, welcoming, and experienced group of people to play, farm, and level with. It's mastered by me(Ejani), and is now open for applications. If you're looking to apply please follow the steps below, or contact me in game at my ign, which is also Ejani (how convenient!) or contact Peanutbuttr, another great deathless player, who is the co-founder of the guild.Also found below is a short list of requirements and rules that should be looked at before applying. If you have any questions feel free to message me on either the forums or in game.

Requirements- (You should meet these requirements before you apply)
1. You need to be deathless (have 0 deaths) in PvE- With Divinity being a deathless guild, this one's a no brainer!
2. You must be level 15 or above
3. You must be an active player who is committed to staying deathless- We want players who are active and have the goal of remaining deathless!

Rules- (Rules of the guild, breaking any of the aforementioned rules with result in your immediate removal from the guild)
1. No swearing/ cussing at any time (whether it be in guild chat or not) - My hope as guild master is to have a prestigous and repsectful guild that makes other players aware of our high expectations and integrity.
2. Don't talk meanly about other guild members and/or other players in the game- Be nice!
3. Don't hide your dungeon stats (via inspect page editing)- This rule is in place so we can know if you are really deathless, and helps us check to see if you continue to stay deathless throughout your journey through Alterra!
4. Maintain a deathless record- If you do die please remove yourself from the guild**(honesty is the best policy!)
5. This is the most important rule... Have Fun!- This guild isn't only about being deathless, we also want to create a fun and open group of people who just like having fun!

If you've read the rules and meet the requirements, please fill out a guild application in the comments section below, including your ign(in game name) and level. Also, remember to friend either me or peanutbuttr in game so we can have a look at your stats and invite you into the guild. If you want, feel free to post a picture of your stats in the comments section below. (It will allow us to immediately accept you into the guild, without having to find you in game!) I hope you're all interested interested in this new guild, and can't wait to see you in game. Also for a limited time, the first 10 people to join the guild will be promoted to officer status!

Sincerely,
Ejani

** Did you die while you were a member of our guild? If so check out my alternate guild(The Alterra Country Club) for past members who have died(and are still looking for some fun!) More information on The Alterra Country Club will be coming soon.

Subscriber
04-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Good luck with this guild and I plan on joining with "Prosub" and "Subpro."

See you in-game some time, bud.

GDogzz
04-18-2013, 05:13 PM
Thanks. This is peanutbuttr. I wish you the best luck in staying deathless :)

Ejani
04-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks. I'll send a friend request to both Prosub and Subpro, and I'll invite you to the guild as soon as possible. As well, I wish you the best of luck in staying deathless:lemo:

TolegitToquit
04-18-2013, 10:45 PM
This guild looks like it has a lot of potential. Unfortunately I have one death so I can't join, but it sounds like The Alterra Country Club is more of a fit for me. Anyways I hope you and peanutbuttr have good luck with your guild, and I hope you stay deathless:)

GDogzz
04-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Tell me your username in pl and I will add u :)

Extreme
04-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Good luck with this guild and I plan on joining with "Prosub" and "Subpro."

See you in-game some time, bud.

Sub, i r in

Subscriber
04-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Sub, i r in

Haha what? I've been farming Plasma Pyramid all day, what sucks is you can't rack up a lot of kills anymore since XP gets lower and lower when a new cap is released, for low levels that is.

Atmozphere
04-20-2013, 10:22 PM
I'll be joining for sure, probably on tekkniques and tourney

Oakwi
04-23-2013, 06:14 PM
It's impossible to say deathless

outcastranger
04-30-2013, 05:41 AM
not true