PDA

View Full Version : The Alterra Country Club. Divinity Extension Guild. For Former Divinity Players!

GDogzz
04-18-2013, 05:29 PM
An update has been posted in the pl guilds section :) Hope you all join and whether or not you join I hope you have a great time in pl.

TolegitToquit
04-18-2013, 10:40 PM
Wow great write up you made here. These are the kind of guilds that make me want to play pocket legends again. Both u and Ejani seem like great players and I hope to c u in game. Oh and quick question, can deathless people be in this guild or should they go to divinity? Just wondering thanks:)

TolegitToquit
04-18-2013, 10:48 PM
Oh and my ign is bigbanginumz so u can add me!

TolegitToquit
04-18-2013, 10:52 PM
Ok never mind on my ign I guess it was taken its ajedinid now so add me please!

TolegitToquit
04-18-2013, 11:05 PM
Oh u two are intel birds that's stupid, no one will ever join your guild haha:)

GDogzz
04-19-2013, 05:31 AM
Oh u two are intel birds that's stupid, no one will ever join your guild haha:)

Yes we r intel birds but we are planning on revolutionizing the game. unlike other intel birds we are putting in half dex. this is for dps and mana regen from the intel. hope to see you in-game. it is your decision to join but no matter what choice you make i hope you are successful in the world of Alterra :)

silentfew12
04-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Yeah Tolegittoquit is right Intel birds do suck. I mean there really good in the beginning and then they all of a sudden start to suck, sort of like an Intel bear if you've ever had one:) the only way I know this is from my own experience ( I think I did the same thing as you (50/50 mix of int it took it till like lvl 40 and then it started to suck. Maybe you'll have better luck:) just given u a heads up.

dudetus
04-19-2013, 12:55 PM
Yes we r intel birds but we are planning on revolutionizing the game. unlike other intel birds we are putting in half dex. this is for dps and mana regen from the intel. hope to see you in-game. it is your decision to join but no matter what choice you make i hope you are successful in the world of Alterra :)

Actually, for best damage u should put just enough int so u can have int gear and all the rest to Dex.

Half and half is just silly.

silentfew12
04-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Actually Intel birds just suck:) if anything do a pure bird.

GDogzz
04-19-2013, 05:46 PM
I thank you for your recommendation and i will deeply consider your opinion :)

GDogzz
04-19-2013, 11:34 PM
As i said i took your recommendation into great opinion and now i have chosen to be full dex. I decided to Respec my skill points and now i am full dex. thank you for bringing the understanding to my eyes and see how bad the intel bird was. thank you and I hope to see you in the guild. btw. i passed the mastership of the guild to my pure mage. :)

Caiahar
04-27-2013, 12:25 PM
High levels you have lootsa mana :)