PDA

View Full Version : Cruel Blast-Not what you think anymore

Caiahar
04-18-2013, 09:04 PM
Hey guys! I've came to have some news. I was just lvling one of my bird alts, and he didn't have shattering scream. I was fighting normal trolls in dark forest, when some rhino used charge, and I used blast shot after, it made cruel blast! I did a few more times, after the rhino used redemption, and same result-CRUEL BLAST. So now, cruel blast is a class combo!

Charge+Blast Shot= CRUEL BLAST

KingFu
04-18-2013, 09:11 PM
Ya...

Zeus
04-18-2013, 09:30 PM
Thank you for this newfound information. :rolleyes:

Caiahar
04-18-2013, 09:36 PM
Ty for this newfound information. :rolleyes:

Another one? I never saw anyone post it before....you seem to you sarcasm alot against me nowadays...

Caiahar
04-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Update: I tested with my bro, Rhino : Charge, Archer: Blast Shot= Cruel Blast.

Zeus
04-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Another one? I never saw anyone post it before....you seem to you sarcasm alot against me nowadays...

Yus, another one. It is the sexy smiley. No other smiley is as good looking at this one. Rotss = return of the sexy smiley

But yeah, I tend to use sarcasm against things that are not thought through.

Spyce
04-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Was this a secret all along?

Caiahar
04-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Yus, another one. It is the sexy smiley. No other smiley is as good looking at this one. Rotss = return of the sexy smiley

So you think I posted randomly? I just found out, so I posted it.

Was this a secret all along?

Idk. I didn't see another thread or someone else mention it..

Zeus
04-18-2013, 10:03 PM
So you think I posted randomly? I just found out, so I posted it.

No, you didn't randomly post it, but you posted false info the first time around. Never mind, but please don't eat so much sugar. It's very bad for you and for others that are experiencing the actions of your sugar high. ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80523-No-new-cross-class-combos&highlight=Rhino+combos

Here is a thread link where Rhino combos are discussed. There are also many other threads...

Phoenixking
04-18-2013, 10:07 PM
Cruel blast has been a class combo for a long time, one of the debuffs of Mage (weakness or nightmare I don't remember) plus blast = cruel blast

Caiahar
04-18-2013, 10:48 PM
No, you didn't randomly post it, but you posted false info the first time around. Never mind, but please don't eat so much sugar. It's very bad for you and for others that are experiencing the actions of your sugar high. ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80523-No-new-cross-class-combos&highlight=Rhino+combos

Here is a thread link where Rhino combos are discussed. There are also many other threads...

Ok...:confusion: I don't get where I posted false info...and I never saw that thread before...

THREAD CLOSED.

Zeus
04-18-2013, 11:10 PM
Ok...:confusion: I don't get where I posted false info...and I never saw that thread before...

THREAD CLOSED.

You said Redemption + Blast Shot = Cruel Blast and then you said Charge + Blast Shot = Cruel Blast. This confuses players.

I get you're trying to be helpful, but if you do not know for sure, do not post as it confused others.

Phoenixking
04-18-2013, 11:12 PM
You said Redemption + Blast Shot = Cruel Blast and then you said Charge + Blast Shot = Cruel Blast. This confuses players.

I get you're trying to be helpful, but if you do not know for sure, do not post as it confused others.
Unless you say it's an idea, just like stun + omniscient wand proc = smite the weird lightning effect not much people know about

dudetus
04-19-2013, 12:52 AM
Unless you say it's an idea, just like stun + omniscient wand proc = smite the weird lightning effect not much people know about

And Shattering Scream + Nightmare Wand (especially Lilith was gud) did Nightmare. Imagine how I freaked some players out as a bird did nightmare during Fang cap. One of the many reasons why I loved being an Intbird during Fang.

Caiahar
04-19-2013, 08:21 AM

i said i thought it was redemption.....:(

billybob1
04-19-2013, 11:11 AM
i said i thought it was redemption.....:(

like he said if u dont know,dont post it

Yich
04-19-2013, 11:15 AM

Winner^

Ape
04-19-2013, 11:33 AM

what if he was asking a question? O.o

Zeus
04-19-2013, 11:47 AM
what if he was asking a question? O.o

What if women thought rationally?

My point is that he didn't. :rolleyes:

billybob1
04-19-2013, 01:53 PM
What if women thought rationally?

My point is that he didn't. :rolleyes:

when i wear my wig n high heels...i find my moods suddenly change often...

btw...i got ur pm...skype u latr............................

Subscriber
04-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Drain Life + Blinding Shot = NOOPDAWGGFSIT.

Whirlzap
04-19-2013, 06:40 PM

Hey it was helpful for people who went inactive for eight-twelve months and don't even know why the wolf thing is named a Fox/Vixen when it should be named a Cat.
Jeez, and the Rhino thingy looks like the dinosaur.
I also expected them to change Bear to Dog since it sounds a lot more like a Dog when it whimpers after dying.
STS has no common sense; the Mage still has Down Syndrome's face?
And why does the Bird have a huge human face with that nose and like insane hair such that it covers his eyes?

And I still want to know why Mages are so OP in the sense that they're on every PL promotion loading screen instead of all the other "animals".
Wow, them OP Mages.

Reunegade
04-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Dramatic title.

Caiahar
04-19-2013, 08:49 PM
Hey it was helpful for people who went inactive for eight-twelve months and don't even know why the wolf thing is named a Fox/Vixen when it should be named a Cat.
Jeez, and the Rhino thingy looks like the dinosaur.
I also expected them to change Bear to Dog since it sounds a lot more like a Dog when it whimpers after dying.
STS has no common sense; the Mage still has Down Syndrome's face?
And why does the Bird have a huge human face with that nose and like insane hair such that it covers his eyes?

And I still want to know why Mages are so OP in the sense that they're on every PL promotion loading screen instead of all the other "animals".
Wow, them OP Mages.

haha i know...the mage human face is ugly...and the bird is blind with weird nose...he is supposed to have excellent eyesight, while hes blind by hair. I suppose bears human face is decent.

OverkillED
04-19-2013, 11:00 PM
Charge + HS = Terror. Tested multiple times with and without weapons.