View Full Version : The Current Official Legendary Warriors Farming Schedule!

Freuigobab
04-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Below is the current farming schedule for Legendary Warriors. Officer Wolffle will be in charge of hosting them. I myself will try to join them as well occasionally so that leaves three spots to any members or officers who wish to join that night. Once the night gets bigger I'll get more people to host different games. The times will range from 9:00 P.M. 10:00 P.M. or 11:00 P.M. central. But during that time there will be a farming run. Each run will carry on at least an hour or so.

Monday: Skellar Krunch farming (Gold farming) People needed: 4-5

Wednesday: Sandcave farming OR Alien Oasis farming (Item farming [gold in AO]) People needed: 3-5

Friday: Swamp farming or Humania farming (item farming) People needed: 4-5

Saturday: Nuri farming (item farming) People needed: 4-5

Sunday: Blacksmoke farming (item farming) People needed: 4-5 (preferably 5)

NOTICE: This is a guild farming run, anyone is free to join but if a guild member wishes to join and you are not in the guild and you are taking the member's spot, you will be asked to leave.

—Until then guys, keep being awesome! XD

WolfflePL
04-19-2013, 12:12 AM
Thanks Freu! Hope you all know due to outside activities I will only be able to host games for 1-1.5hr. Anyways, no Tuesday farm? :)

Roberto077
04-19-2013, 05:47 AM
Little suggestion. Make a website for all this stuffz

Freuigobab
04-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Little suggestion. Make a website for all this stuffz

There is an actual website for this guild but sadly somebody else owns and I have been trying to contact them about it. And since I am not the original master I have been trying to rebuild this guild. For now the forums have been a great place to put all this stuff out since a lot of people use them.

Roberto077
04-19-2013, 08:01 PM
There is an actual website for this guild but sadly somebody else owns and I have been trying to contact them about it. And since I am not the original master I have been trying to rebuild this guild. For now the forums have been a great place to put all this stuff out since a lot of people use them.

When in doubt, new website out

Freuigobab
04-19-2013, 09:06 PM
When in doubt, new website out

Any recommendations on how to make a website? And I'm still probably going to post here though, for the purpose of guildies here as well as to make it show openly that this guild excists, already got two people wanting to join from the forums.

MysticLegend97
04-19-2013, 10:38 PM
I can make you a website :)

Freuigobab
04-19-2013, 11:01 PM
I can make you a website :)

I'd rather make it buddy but thank you for the offer ;D