PDA

View Full Version : got blocked cant trade/consign or give items

eszc
04-19-2013, 02:11 AM
My other account mage Bigbadblue cant trade or consign..i already reported it to support spacetime..but its been 3 days but no reply..plss help
the story is i trade my gold from my main which is 2.7mil to my twink Bigbadblue to buy me a myth helm using this account..so i can ask for cheapest price..when i got a seller which is Suhyunjihyun for 2.6mil for rog myth helm..as soon as the trade will end the message pop-in "trading disabled due to suspiscous activity please visit support.spacetimestudios.com"..its been 3 days since i send my case..its really depressing cause i work hard to earned tat gold..since the game started at november..
suddenly this happened..i got 4 accounts this is the 1st time it happened ..saw people with same problem as me after the doublle xp event ended..they say they filed a case too but no response..
hopefully this thread helps me..
now my gold is stucked on my mage bigbadblue and cant get it back in anyway..ive stashed it incase anything crazy happens again..i filed lots of pics on support.spacetime.but still no response

Ty and hope u respond GM's

Aplyed
04-19-2013, 03:10 AM
This happened to my wifes 2nd account when she used my credit card , and they have yet to fix it . Only been a couple days tho.

JaytB
04-19-2013, 03:31 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=94187

AaRdWoLf
04-19-2013, 03:41 AM
Blocked from trading. Have been trading previously, last month, without any issues. Please fix or I want my money credited back. This is outrageous.

hashhashin
04-19-2013, 10:53 AM
I guess we all have to wait, with nordr rolling out and all

Fix please

Samhayne
04-19-2013, 12:59 PM
If your account is blocked from further trades, posting to the forums will not address the issue.

Please email support@spacetimestudios.com Thanks!

Thread closed.