PDA

View Full Version : GM, Officers limit for kicking members

SkyDagger
04-19-2013, 09:47 AM
I just want to suggest that pleaseeeeeeeee make an officer nor Guild Master limit the remove abilities to 5x a day. It sadly that happened on our guild a while ago. One old officer kicks all the recruiters and members until no one left except the officer and guildmaster. That making the guild name bad on eyes of other people. We dont want it to happen again. so please make this limit to officers and GM.

For those members of the Guild . we are now rebuild it up from ground zero. Im sincerely sorry for those people to happen this to you.
Guild thread can be found here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91928-The-Commanders-Now-an-elite-farming-guild

-Skydagger

Taozusaf
04-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Yes, set a limit to how many members can Officer kick per day, would protect the guild from any unforeseen 'massacre'...

FluffNStuff
04-19-2013, 09:56 AM
A stop loss measure would not be a bad idea. If an officer kicks a certain amount of players in a certain amount of time, their abilities should be frozen until reviewed by the Guild Master. Could be a option set by the GM.

razerfingers
04-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Me personally its kind ofg your fault no offense. I've been in ARG since 61 cap in PL the guild has interviews where they ask why they want to join etc.. and sometimes in little conversation getters you can tell who is going to cause trouble. But siejo doesnt be like oh offfcer here cause hes high level officer here cause he's funny. You have to earn it i was in there for shoot little over a year and then he had a chat with me. Chat with offficers then i became one. So there is actions you can take yourself, afterall our guild is small and smaller in SL because i run it and have not come across any viable people to interview for the guild if thart makes sense. They're all immature and rude as far as i could tell lol. Just my 2 cents and not trying to be rude.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

SkyDagger
04-19-2013, 10:31 AM
A stop loss measure would not be a bad idea. If an officer kicks a certain amount of players in a certain amount of time, their abilities should be frozen until reviewed by the Guild Master. Could be a option set by the GM.

Maybe it will be great GM has an option set to froze officer abilities to kick.. Sadly our GM is not active neither I. Few officers saw the Kicking process.

Me personally its kind ofg your fault no offense. I've been in ARG since 61 cap in PL the guild has interviews where they ask why they want to join etc.. and sometimes in little conversation getters you can tell who is going to cause trouble. But siejo doesnt be like oh offfcer here cause hes high level officer here cause he's funny. You have to earn it i was in there for shoot little over a year and then he had a chat with me. Chat with offficers then i became one. So there is actions you can take yourself, afterall our guild is small and smaller in SL because i run it and have not come across any viable people to interview for the guild if thart makes sense. They're all immature and rude as far as i could tell lol. Just my 2 cents and not trying to be rude.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Limiting Officer in charge in a guild would be nice. but this one is a good guy . we dont know what happen. we thinking that hes account was hacked or something :/

Deadroth
04-19-2013, 10:57 AM
LOL if the mems keep spamming chatwindow or scam someone then i ban so i think the limit should be max 15 or 10 per day.

SkyDagger
04-19-2013, 11:15 AM
LOL if the mems keep spamming chatwindow or scam someone then i ban so i think the limit should be max 15 or 10 per day.

yes, but this one.. its an old officer ridiculous action. kicking from recruiters to members, until officers left. some of the officer save up other member readding to the guild but no point. cause he will kick it again. THen after he kicked all recruiters to members he left the guild.

Taozusaf
04-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Having additional control for GM is good suggestion. Anything may happen, for whatever reason, but since 50plat is spent, I think it's fair...