PDA

View Full Version : need more classes to play

csyui
04-19-2013, 12:54 PM
Apparently 3 classes are not enough choice for players. I suggest introduce new classes asap, make the game more fun, keep the old folks stay and attract new comers.

btw, pls include guild board so that GM or officers can leave some important announcement and members can read after that.

Cremated
04-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Dude imagine how long it would take to redo weapons for three more characters, I think that would be even harder than adding genders in game. You would have to get think of tons of new weapons to fit specifically to the characters, new skins, new vanity's etc. I know PL got new classes but that has been around for ages and max players were kind of getting a bit bored, although i understand your point and i am fully aware most people in AL would like new characters but sometimes you have to think outside what we 'Players' want :) Anyway we still have more major nerfs, fixes and patches to look out for! :D

Spicy1
04-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Or just add something new to existing classes. Some new skills and subskills would keep some players interested. Myself, I'm quite bored already with every class. I didn't even cap my alts at kraken expansion. Been playing only on main for few months now.

Alhuntrazeck
04-23-2013, 01:36 AM
New skills are a must! or at least easier skill mapping/swapping. anyway its just like wat crem said...designing so many more weapons, armor, helmets, vanity would take several months, to say the least! and that would make em neglect other games like PL, etc.

Cremated
04-23-2013, 02:15 AM
New skills are a must! or at least easier skill mapping/swapping. anyway its just like wat crem said...designing so many more weapons, armor, helmets, vanity would take several months, to say the least! and that would make em neglect other games like PL, etc.

Yepa.

Totoymagic
04-23-2013, 06:57 AM
just make the game balance

Orageunas
04-23-2013, 04:52 PM
right

Cremated
04-24-2013, 02:12 AM

Wasn't really in topic with this thread lol but agreed.