PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME lvl13

DiLLuZzioN
10-07-2010, 07:26 PM
I am a level 13 warrior and I am stuck, Can't find any quests todo, my quest log says
HINT: find dark in forest haven chapter 11 PLEASE HELP!!

Kingslaya
10-08-2010, 02:15 AM
ok. dark forest is a map pack which you have to purchase. Nowadays its reasonable. You can get like the first 6 map packs for like $5 which normally would be $12. and 6 map packs would be like idk +30 to ur Max lvl?

Xcelerator
10-10-2010, 01:15 AM
First, complete all of the dungeon lvls and quests in the first two towns. Then you're going to want to purchase balefort castle and complete all the dungeons and quests there. you can also try and save up gold to find the merchants in towns to purchase better items to boost your stats as well as do effective damage. make sure you equip the items that best boost your stats as well as give bonuses (no use of wearing armor that you outgrew multiple levels ago). continue leveling and following this method for all the cities and you should be fine. but now that you're at level 13 you are required to purchase the next campaign to fight things you can get xp from

Hope this helps

Dizko
10-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Havent seen one of these in a while.

Xcelerator
10-10-2010, 01:10 PM
you need to go to your map, then click join game, then find forest haven ch 11 and join the game. you should be able to find the guy you are looking for there. go to map, then join game, then find a game thats forest haven ch 11.