PDA

View Full Version : Game Changes Since Nordr Expansion Update!

euromikeym
04-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Since the new update with Nordr maps, which is great, was there also many other changes made to this game on other maps?

Did I miss the 'news' update or announcement about these?

The Hauntlet has completely changed in time bonus to complete and hence it has been made much harder to complete. Even simple bosses like Thunk One-Eye and Jarl in Brackenridge have been made much stronger. And I have noticed many other enemies and bosses suddenly get stronger i.e. harder to kill.

If there was an announcement about this in forum could someone point me to it, as i somehow missed it.

Many thanks!

Chaim Nail
04-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Yeah I've noticed that too, everything's gotten tougher, which I really don't like - not as fun.

If things don't go back to how they were I can't see myself playing so much.

Samhayne
04-19-2013, 03:43 PM
The boss armor change is a bug and being looked into now. The Frost from the Nordr is making them particularly vicious. We're looking at how to thaw them out a bit now.

euromikeym
04-19-2013, 04:17 PM
The boss armor change is a bug and being looked into now. The Frost from the Nordr is making them particularly vicious. We're looking at how to thaw them out a bit now.

Noted your response on the other thread. Thanks, Sam!

xcainnblecterx
04-19-2013, 04:22 PM

Well cold makes me cranky too

Techno Email
04-19-2013, 05:27 PM
Updates on these issues can be found here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94274-All-Level-25-Content-Is-Now-Scaled-For-Player-Power-Up-To-31

Sibayjing
04-19-2013, 05:35 PM
Why not, difficulty is more interesting. I want to defeat the last big boss, but I can't do it in one combo run. Like many games, we need more time and patience for claiming to fight with the big boss.

I want to say "Work it Harder, Make it Better, Do it Faster, Makes Us Stronger "