PDA

View Full Version : Trading locked/blocked

hashhashin
04-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Dear sir, Could you please check into what suspicious activity, if any, that my account has been affiliated/directly associated with ? This is the message i receive :-

"Trading has been disabled on this account due to suspicious activity. Please visit http://support.spacetimestudios.com for assistance."
"Consignment shop has been disabled on this account due to suspicious activity. Please visit http://support.spacetimestudios.com for assistance."

I believe my warrior level 7 account Rubberpeanut got flagged and trading/consignment shop locked/blocked.

This maybe due to one way trades to my main account level 26 rogue. I have only ever used Rubberpeanut for his 1 cs slot to sell items. Please enable his trading and cs abilities.

Ive never done fraud or anything illegal.

I have emailed both support@spacetimestudios.com and through he support website and have been waiting for 3 days. Not even a reply.

Aplyed
04-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Save problem my wife having 3 day now and now fix. This is messing up expansion for her and she's bum out . Please have support get on this issue.

gundamsone
04-19-2013, 09:41 PM
part of my wealth is stuck on my l5 as well

i'm wondering if I must use the e-mail associated with that account or if I can use any e-mail to contact them?

hashhashin
04-20-2013, 09:16 PM
I tried using mine which was registered to them, the problem isn't getting through to them. Rather them not doing anything about it.
I've mailed them through yahoo mail, and it automatyically placed my my mail to the support cases inbox under open status. And a mis-sent typo mail i sent gets put in the resolved cases inbox, so im sure they've read it.

limart
04-28-2013, 05:41 AM
same here!!...I just hope they should give warning 1st before they disable ur traiding rights with just a suspicious reason!.. T.T

jointforces
05-17-2013, 02:01 AM
my other account trading has been disabled.. kristohesus.. i just use it for buy and sell to increase my gold on another account.. just when im about to enjoy this game currency.. then boom.. trading disabled.. how tragic.. kindly please enable trading.. all my gold was in that account.. i farmed it for almost a month now.. T_T

TheStoic
05-17-2013, 06:00 AM
When will they ever remove the block/restriction on my account, it is almost a month now.

IGN: Kungfubride
Level: 7

WindTurbine
05-17-2013, 01:20 PM
Just email them thru support website, create new id over there and create a case. And stop necroing threads.

xcainnblecterx
05-17-2013, 01:23 PM
@joint, welcome to forums and grats on your first post but please look at the date of last post next time. For any problems email support
:encouragement:

mightyraptor
06-28-2013, 07:12 PM
I got this aswell and I have screen shots and stuff.. I sent them to sets and I just hope. They can help me get rid of this trade ban mainly because I have 3 million gold stuck on my account -_- and a mythic item

yoehae
06-29-2013, 06:12 AM
The same broblem
Name - ilikemoney
Lvl 6
Maybe my nick is the reason :-)

Suzanapollo
07-02-2013, 08:41 AM
I'm standing with my actions!

I have sent 6 new cases and no one answers!

This is a neglect!
I did not do anything illegal!

No support!

Xbuddyjosh
07-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Necro 3 posts up :(

Suzanapollo
07-05-2013, 10:22 AM
please someone give me a site support!

I want to unlock my account back or I give back my money invested!

I already have 7 registered cases and nothing!

I will reverse the purchase sinkers!

wowdah
07-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Chill bro they will get to it in time :)

wizard
08-20-2013, 01:59 PM
yo tengo el mismo problema mi nick: iwizarl lvl 15 ayudenme no puedo hacer comercio !

Kraze
08-20-2013, 02:29 PM
Dozens of threads on this already use search tool or email support

Juicymango
08-20-2013, 05:28 PM
https://spacetimestudios.desk.com/customer/login?return_to=%2Fcustomer%2Fportal%2Femails%2Fne w
Try this it helped me in 2 days when i had the same problem as yours. Just sign in and support:)

Gesaffelstein
08-20-2013, 05:47 PM
I had this problem aswell. I contacted customer support, explained what happened and POOF trade unblocked. Within 2 hours.

xoxo

IronMonkey
08-20-2013, 11:18 PM
This is a necro, I see my old forum name here,lol. I suggest this issue will be put on sticky so that it will be read easily by others rather than creating another thread of the same issue over and over again.

Title of the sticky: Trading disabled due to suspicious activity; how to solve.

Arcanes
10-25-2013, 12:42 AM
my other account trading has been disabled.. Lidep ....i just use it for buy and sell to increase my gold on another account.. just when im about to enjoy this game currency.. then boom.. trading disabled.. how tragic.. kindly please enable trading.. all my gold was in that account.. i farmed it for almost a month now.. T_T

Arcanes
10-25-2013, 12:43 AM
my other account trading has been disabled.. Lidep ....i just use it for buy and sell to increase my gold on another account.. just when im about to enjoy this game currency.. then boom.. trading disabled.. how tragic.. kindly please enable trading.. all my gold was in that account.. i farmed it for almost a month now.. T_T

Processable
11-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Same here. Consignment shop and trading disabled help me!! Arcane legends name: Sixfootnine