PDA

View Full Version : Consignment store (CS) Notifications!

Xvanitykingx
04-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Notifications for the CS:
Title says it all, I suggest that we get a notification when one of our sales has gone through in cs. This would be very helpful; people would not have to keep checking it all the time and spend less time there and more time farming or leveling up.

*THIS WOULD GO FOR ALL THE GAME TITLES, NOT JUST POCKET LEGENDS*

What do you guys think?

~Xvanitykingx

Iphoneington
04-19-2013, 07:59 PM
I agree, this notification would be very helpful and save lots of time.

Battlegrinder
04-19-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm not sure this would be all that helpful. If you're so busy you can't afford to swing by Balefort once or twice a week (and given many players will drop by daily to check for good deals, failing to visit once or twice a week would be a little odd), having an instant alert won't change much.

Xvanitykingx
04-19-2013, 09:40 PM
I mean, it could still help as a reminder that your items sold, so that you can go to cs, complete the sales and get some more "good deals" while your there.

Kiwihawk
04-19-2013, 11:11 PM
U Stole My Idea!!!!!!

Hehe ;) Id Love This :)

+1

billybob1
04-20-2013, 12:28 AM
I think it has been thought of...a lot of times if u looked

cookiez
04-20-2013, 08:41 AM
I already suggested this...

Xvanitykingx
04-21-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm sure it's been suggested many times. But, how many times has it been implemented? None. So.... It wouldn't hurt to suggest it once more. :p

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Its a great idea now, was a great idea each time it was previously suggested, and shall remain a great idea until it is eventually (if ever) implemented.

Xbuddyjosh
04-23-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm not sure this would be all that helpful. If you're so busy you can't afford to swing by Balefort once or twice a week (and given many players will drop by daily to check for good deals, failing to visit once or twice a week would be a little odd), having an instant alert won't change much.

It wouldn't do any harm though, and most people practically live in pvp and balefort! Lol I LUV dis