PDA

View Full Version : Lottery in Guild Halls!!

Xvanitykingx
04-19-2013, 07:45 PM
I suggest that there be a Lottery NPC at the Guild Halls. (Any Guild Hall)

This is how this would work:

1. Any guild member that wants to take part in the lottery, purchases a lottery ticket from the "Lottery NPC" for a certain amount of gold. (The lottery ticket should have a number on there, from the first person who bought a ticket, to the last) Ex. I'm the first to buy one, so my ticket says number 1... Last person is the 50th to buy one, theirs says Number 50.

*NOTE: There should be a limited amount of time for Ticket Purchases. For example, 2 hours until lottery closes to pick a winner.*

2. When the time comes to announce the winning lottery ticket, a random number generator will generate a number, and the person with that number gets all the gold that was given to the "Lottery NPC" from the ticket purchases.

3. The winner should receive their gold once the lottery is over and they speak with the "Lottery NPC". The winner should receive a message saying something like this: "Congratulations, you have won the lottery!" Then there could be a button under the text saying: "Claim your reward"/ If your ticket wasn't the winning one, yours would say something like this: "I'm sorry, you didn't get the winning ticket. Better luck next time!"

Anyone up for this?

ps. This is for all games and all guild halls, unless STS works something out to make money off of it, lol.

Xvanitykingx
04-19-2013, 07:47 PM
If this is ever implemented, I would suggest focusing more on the prices for the lottery tickets. I would say about 5k for a ticket, so then, if for example there are 5 players who buy tickets and a winner is picked, the winner will receive 5,000(Gold) x 5(Tickets purchased) = 25,000(Gold).

Hope you guys agree to add this to the games, many people will benefit from this. Ty for reading!

lightzone
04-25-2013, 06:13 PM
cool. sounds like a good idea to me.

Prideeee
04-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Does it necessarily need to be in the guild hall. I think it being placed in Balefort Castle would be a much better place in my opinion.

aav5224
04-29-2013, 02:36 PM
u get 3 PL signs and u win 10k

XghostzX
04-29-2013, 03:50 PM
I like this idea!

Caiahar
04-29-2013, 05:10 PM
I like this idea!

one for YOU NEH TEE

Mage till the end
04-29-2013, 09:41 PM
Gamblings illegal in America, expect reservations.

Battlegrinder
04-30-2013, 08:04 PM

Gambling for cash is illegal. Fake money and virtual goods are fine. Otherwise Poker Night At The Inventory would be illegal.

Mage till the end
05-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Gambling for cash is illegal. Fake money and virtual goods are fine. Otherwise Poker Night At The Inventory would be illegal.

Ya I know I'm jus messing around. I love the idea

XghostzX
05-01-2013, 06:52 PM

So what about those poker games that are free to play for anyone? ...

Caiahar
05-01-2013, 06:58 PM
So what about those poker games that are free to play for anyone? ...

especially apple and android apps

XghostzX
05-01-2013, 09:29 PM
especially apple and android apps

Yeah, so if it's merely virtual, it's not big deal IMO.

Xvanitykingx
05-03-2013, 07:07 AM
Lol to all the posts above!

I used to gamble IRL, it was so fun and easy to make money cuz I usually won a lot. My friends would never even try to gamble with me since they would always lose their money to me, ha! Then I found out it was illegal so... I only do it in my dads basement since he has some poker, blackjack and rolluette tables down there, dont ask me how, he just does :p

Does it necessarily need to be in the guild hall. I think it being placed in Balefort Castle would be a much better place in my opinion.

I think the lottery should only be in Guild Halls. If it were in balefort:

-It would be way more crowded than it normally is
-People would cheat and get several characters to participate instead of just one
-Also, it gives people who are in a guild an advantage and another reason to be in one instead of just to hang out with friends and chat

~Xvanitykingx

Xvanitykingx
07-19-2013, 05:05 PM
-THREAD REVIVE-

Devs,

Me and many other forum members really want this idea implemented. So please start focusing on your "first born game" again!... pelease.... :/

XghostzX
07-20-2013, 04:11 PM
I still love this idea. Heck, they have a platinum lottery on forums, why not in game? (for gold and such, not plat)

Xvanitykingx
07-20-2013, 09:35 PM
I still love this idea. Heck, they have a platinum lottery on forums, why not in game? (for gold and such, not plat)

It's good to see people still like the idea. I hope the devs do something about this soon if possible :)

joshtheboss
07-20-2013, 10:51 PM
I would personally love if there was like a gambling hall in pl that would be pretty fun.

Z
07-23-2013, 05:45 PM
Gambling not illegal in us? Every state has a lottery

Xvanitykingx
07-23-2013, 08:20 PM
You heard it here devs, AWESOME idea! :p

~Xvanitykingx

joshtheboss
07-23-2013, 09:06 PM
You heard it here* devs, AWESOME idea! :p

~Xvanitykingx
Yw.

Xvanitykingx
12-02-2013, 02:52 PM
IM STILL PUTTING THIS IDEA OUT THERE!!
(Idk if it counts as a "necro" if it's my own thread... I don't think it should) :p

~xvanitykingx

Schnitzel
12-02-2013, 05:06 PM
*cough cough cough* NECRO *cough*

Even though this was a necro, i think this is a good idea

Xvanitykingx
12-02-2013, 06:33 PM
*cough cough cough* NECRO *cough*

Even though this was a necro, i think this is a good idea

Its my own thread though... But I guess it's still a necro. I shouldn't have done it :/

Schnitzel
12-02-2013, 06:43 PM
I guess since this idea isn't in the game right now, we can host an in game lottery in the TCG guild hall

someone offering this "prize" of the other guild members guess their question correctly

This is my usual potions lottery chat
"<insert number of potions and kind> to the <Nth person to message/say the correct number in chat/message>"

just so no one decides to copy my quote, here's an imaginary copyright.
<inserts imaginary copyright sentence here>

Xvanitykingx
12-03-2013, 02:41 PM
I guess since this idea isn't in the game right now, we can host an in game lottery in the TCG guild hall

someone offering this "prize" of the other guild members guess their question correctly

This is my usual potions lottery chat
"<insert number of potions and kind> to the <Nth person to message/say the correct number in chat/message>"

just so no one decides to copy my quote, here's an imaginary copyright.
<inserts imaginary copyright sentence here>

Ruizhe... Look at my signature... What do you see?

Schnitzel
12-03-2013, 05:56 PM
nothing

Xvanitykingx
12-03-2013, 06:02 PM
nothing

Yea... And what signature did I have before? If u know....

Schnitzel
12-03-2013, 09:05 PM
your TCG sig
...oh mai gawd DID YOU LEAVE TCG?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Xvanitykingx
02-24-2014, 03:00 AM
-NECROING MY OWN THREAD AGAIN- *MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE!* :)

~xvanitykingx

fourleaf
02-24-2014, 07:53 PM
haha i have 72728 lucky crosses

Splammy
03-21-2014, 01:25 PM
This is the BEST idea I have heard all day. Please do this devs

Chickenrunnn
03-21-2014, 06:12 PM
I had made billions of proposal about guild halls new features. But none of them were implemented =(

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50005-Guild-hall-relooking-%29&highlight=guild+hall+relooking

Draebatad
03-27-2014, 10:30 PM
A general lottery available to all players for a reasonable amount of gold per "ticket" sounds fantastic! Definitely worth a test run, STS.