PDA

View Full Version : Since New Update, What to Upgrade for Sorcerer

Alhuntrazeck
04-20-2013, 02:25 AM
Now since the new update, we have 6 skill points extra and no new skills. Now i'm a sorc, and i wanna know wat to invest my points in. Do I do it in passives? (alrdy got 5/5 int) Or do I do 5/5 in an alternate skill? Ty in advance ;)

Noobiam
04-20-2013, 03:11 AM
Im going for max passive str or damage.

Alhuntrazeck
04-20-2013, 03:29 AM
Would that be better than just adding points to a new skill you can use to switch with one you already have? Right now, suppos I wanna switch Lightning (for bosses) with ice (mobs). Won't it be useful if i have both maxed out and switch when i like?

Deadroth
04-20-2013, 04:56 AM
Hey :)

The skills should be like that they r now :)

But the passives... The best passive is INT, next DMG and DEX and the last one we need is STR

Dead :)

swexcist
04-20-2013, 05:44 AM
Isnt passive crit better then passive dmg? I might be wrong toh

jb57542
04-20-2013, 06:10 AM
Isnt passive crit better then passive dmg? I might be wrong toh

I would argue with the correct build that passive crit will be better than passive DMG.

Caiahar
04-20-2013, 08:07 AM
No....int first....then dmg...sorcerers main thing to do is unload their damage skills....then might...sorcerers are squishy....so you need str, which provides health. Then idk....dex is useless for sorcerer right now, so maybe durable or crit.

Yakiniku
04-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Would that be better than just adding points to a new skill you can use to switch with one you already have? Right now, suppos I wanna switch Lightning (for bosses) with ice (mobs). Won't it be useful if i have both maxed out and switch when i like?

I already do that, but to be honest it's cumbersome to do since we have to go through like three menus to remap a skill. By the time I'm done remapping, the group has engaged the boss and I have to catch up on dps.

Considering dropping this setup to max out might and damage, along with knowledge of course.

Alhuntrazeck
04-21-2013, 12:30 AM
I think i should do a few points with an alternate skill and a few others for passive str. seeing as i alrdy have 5/5 int

MattyMV
04-21-2013, 01:26 AM
Hit those passives. Why put points into Crit, when dex is crit, damage and dodge for sorcs? I put my passives in Int, Dex, Str. Forget having a 5th skill. Not worth it until STS somehow puts a skill remapping feature that can be done fluidly.

swexcist
04-21-2013, 04:29 AM
Pure crit gives allot more crit compared to dex crit.

Valsacar
04-21-2013, 04:43 AM
Pure crit gives allot more crit compared to dex crit.

That's true, but all testing (look in the forums, tons of information) shows damage is better than crit. Dex gives damage, and health. If you have the spare points, I'd put them in dex and not crit.

Dex vs Str is something with arguing, it depends on what your going for in the end. If you want to max out damage, it's dex, if you want more health then it's strength.