PDA

View Full Version : Making people beg in Balefort.

Loaden
04-20-2013, 03:20 AM
Re-doing in progress

Dreuefesie
04-20-2013, 03:27 AM
You would have been added to sooo many people's ignore list...

Loaden
04-20-2013, 03:30 AM
Thats the last time I'm ever gonna do it. Uploading pics way too hard.

dudetus
04-20-2013, 03:30 AM
U failed. U should never say "beg me" as it is a clear mark of trolling.

What u should have done is get a target around there (some random dude) and then shout "Randomdude announced that he gives 1m to the first one who pms him 1m pls!" Or u can do the same thing for urself "I will give 1m to the first one who pms me" and then u just say "sry u wasn't first". The begging is like "pls i was quick pls give golds pls". But I do not understand y u would want to irritate urself with begging pms. U should always have a target, Xazic knows what I am talking about. I've done it 3 times to him and every single one have been a marvelous success.

Alltogether this was a horrible attempt.. U rly need to get better in that before posting a thread.

Loaden
04-20-2013, 03:33 AM
u failed. U should never say "beg me" as it is a clear mark of trolling.

What u should have done is get a target around there (some random dude) and then shout "randomdude announced that he gives 1m to the first one who pms him 1m pls!" or u can do the same thing for urself "i will give 1m to the first one who pms me" and then u just say "sry u wasn't first". The begging is like "pls i was quick pls give golds pls". But i do not understand y u would want to irritate urself with begging pms. U should always have a target, xazic knows what i am talking about. I've done it 3 times to him and every single one have been a marvelous success.

Alltogether this was a horrible attempt.. U rly need to get better in that before posting a thread.
he called me a grandma

Dreuefesie
04-20-2013, 03:35 AM

What u should have done is get a target around there (some random dude) and then shout "Randomdude announced that he gives 1m to the first one who pms him 1m pls!" Or u can do the same thing for urself "I will give 1m to the first one who pms me" and then u just say "sry u wasn't first". The begging is like "pls i was quick pls give golds pls". But I do not understand y u would want to irritate urself with begging pms. U should always have a target, Xazic knows what I am talking about. I've done it 3 times to him and every single one have been a marvelous success.

Someone did that too me once. Someone asked them how they got so rich and then they said I gave them money. The beggars rolled in.

Yich
04-20-2013, 07:32 AM

Someone went around all the busy balefort towns saying I was giving away money and to pm me... I got about 20 before I gave up and switched toons.