PDA

View Full Version : Skills for pve

Bluepinixy
04-20-2013, 03:53 AM
Okay I know there must've been thousands of threads about this but i'm wondering what skills are best for pve?
And which upgrades I get on each skill?

Zuzeq
04-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Trap
Shadow Veil
Nox Bolt or Shadow Storm Shot
Aim Shot
(Dagger User)
If you have low HP replace Trap with Peircer with health upgrade.

Upgrades, fit to your personal playing style.

Azepeiete
04-20-2013, 09:04 PM
This assumes you're level 31. Remove passives at lower levels, passive priority is dex->int->str.
Aimed Shot Maxed
Nox-4/5 all except larger radius of impact (second upgrade)
Veil-4/5 no explosion
Trap-3/5 net retraction and adept construction.
Max dex passive
Max int passive
4/5 str passive

OR you can use shadow piercer which helps you get around some instead of noxious bolt. Only put the initial point in it, and add str then damage passives until you're out.

There is no best build, only the one that works best for you.

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Hey i hook into the thread :D

Well i know i have to pick Shadow Weil and Aimed Shot... but why Trap and why there isnt fabulous Compat Medic LMAO???

FluffNStuff
04-24-2013, 11:03 AM
I seem to be the only one here who prefers razor over nox. Hmm. Need to do some research, but since razor right now is the perfect skill to wade through the piggies on the first Nordr level to get the Aim Shot off on the boss I might keep it anyway.

JaytB
04-24-2013, 11:17 AM
I seem to be the only one here who prefers razor over nox. Hmm. Need to do some research, but since razor right now is the perfect skill to wade through the piggies on the first Nordr level to get the Aim Shot off on the boss I might keep it anyway.

My leveling build is currently also with razor. Razor becomes worth it if the level contains a lot of tightly packed mobs.

My current build is:
AS, Trap, Razor, Veil

Personally, I think this build is perfect for WT runs. Nox is good for boss fights but doesn't deal any AoE if it isn't charged. Rogues have too many good skills to choose from, I keep respeccing for different situations all the time.

Uzii
04-24-2013, 11:28 AM
i cant go without razor shield got used to it too much lol.

now i use AS, SP, razor and veil, also i have nox as 5th skill. may change for trap, not sure which one is better. for bosss i prefer AS with nox and piercer using bow, so i can pierce trough red area if needed.

would be good to have skill loadouts so u can load different skill cobination in different situations, now when the cap will go higher and higher there will be more skills to spec but not enough space to use.

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 12:00 PM
So the combat medic is useless? LMAO

FluffNStuff
04-24-2013, 12:06 PM
So the combat medic is useless? LMAO

In PvE Combat Medic can be replaced by Pots.

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 12:08 PM
LOL pots... I should to spam with pots in rogue... CM gives You the self heal and heal over-time

So I pick AS, SW, CM and what? RS? (I won't pick trap... to small radius)

OR i should pick... Razor, Veil, Aimed and Priercer

OR Aimed, Veil, Nox and Razor?

Ladydice
04-24-2013, 09:37 PM
Hey Dead.. I use razor, veil, AS and Sp!! best combo i have tried so far!! ;)