PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap.

Loaden
04-20-2013, 11:08 AM
I was on kaozun with gold cap awhile ago.
I got muted for saying a vulgarity
AND FOR NO REASON. My money went missing. I'M LEFT WITH 9 GOLD. PLEASE HELP ME OMG.

Ks_Leon
04-20-2013, 04:12 PM
well just pm http://support.spacetimestudios.com/ for further assistance...:)

Loaden
04-20-2013, 08:01 PM
Why am I such an unlucky guy? I've never seen such things happened before all my life omg.

Loaden
04-20-2013, 11:23 PM
Would any devs help me on this. I have tried many possible reasons,
I'll say what happened to the point I lost my gold.
-Went to shadow caves with Gold Cap
-Saw Dex and wanted to ask him to add me to this guild.
- his guild name is p*r*"
-said guild name without censoring,
-resulted in being muted.
-checked inventory.
-0 gold.
-waited until mute ends to clarify.
-still 0 gold.
People like supergotenks, dddreuefesie has seen my gold cap. I have the achievement of 9,999,999 just yesterday. I really really want my gold back. STS:<

OverkillED
04-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Would any devs help me on this. I have tried many possible reasons,
I'll say what happened to the point I lost my gold.
-Went to shadow caves with Gold Cap
-Saw Dex and wanted to ask him to add me to this guild.
- his guild name is p*r*"
-said guild name without censoring,
-resulted in being muted.
-checked inventory.
-0 gold.
-waited until mute ends to clarify.
-still 0 gold.
People like supergotenks, dddreuefesie has seen my gold cap. I have the achievement of 9,999,999 just yesterday. I really really want my gold back. STS:<

Yep. Loaden did hit gold cap on Kaozun. He sold his black dragon armor (str) to some <PL Gang> guy and even showed me in trade.

Just email support and if they don't answer, then try again. I'm just posting as an eyewitness.

Loaden
04-21-2013, 10:39 AM
I remember you. You were beside Dex on that very moment I lost my gold cap. Hullo.

Zeus
04-21-2013, 05:33 PM
I can confirm Loaden's wealth. Also, I have heard of the game glitching before causing the player to lose money but never this extreme.

I wish you luck that support responds, dude. :/

Loaden
04-22-2013, 01:12 AM
If I do not get it back. I'll sadly have to leave PL. Took me months to get that wealth. Even help from many ffriends.
Thanks apollo bro.

Loaden
04-23-2013, 10:29 AM
No replies yet. I've sent an 2 email regarding about many stuffs which was both sent 10+ day's ago. No replies too. What's happening.. But regarding this case, it's only been 2 days.*fingers crossed* I really don't have the mold to play PL without my wealth.

Battlegrinder
04-23-2013, 01:36 PM
No replies yet. I've sent an 2 email regarding about many stuffs which was both sent 10+ day's ago. No replies too. What's happening.. But regarding this case, it's only been 2 days.*fingers crossed* I really don't have the mold to play PL without my wealth.

STS support is probably swamped dealing with stuff from the AL expansion, they should get back to you soon. I've had a number of issues crop up, and support has always been able to help me out.

LwMark
04-24-2013, 12:33 AM
I never seen ur wealth BUT i can vouch because ive had MANY items go mia on me. Even the negative gold people have posted on forums so i believe it.

The strangest was when someone gave me a item and i gave them gold. One day went by. I went to go get my item. Wasnt on my toon so i went to ALL my others, couldnt find it. Triple searched. Emailed STS. They didnt believe me because they said i had 1 and it was traded to someone. They said their name. But i had 2. i searched the next day or 2 for the person who gave me the item. Found them . Thank god. Had them email STS. Then gnosis did some REAL investigating. He emailed me back. Saying that he sees that we did the trade. He SAW that my gold went to him. And that the item went to me. But DISAPPEARED. he said it was very strange. He then granted me the item. He said that it was a glitch an the team will look into it. I said thank you. And if u find out anythin let me know. He said ok and if i find out u manipulated the trade or did a bug etc he will ban me.

So yes i believe strange things happen. I even have the tickets still.

Good luck on ur gold . Cap is ALOT for most.

Edit: Samhayne posted i believe erlier today that the support team will start goin thru the enails, they just been backed up with AL cap release. So just sit tight. Ive been waiting on 2 tickets for a week plus ish, they still say NEW

Ks_Leon
04-24-2013, 12:53 AM
If I do not get it back. I'll sadly have to leave PL. Took me months to get that wealth. Even help from many ffriends.
Thanks apollo bro.

LOL..i take two years to get gold cap :O.....

Redlightning
04-28-2013, 08:28 AM
I'd say the best option in to contact STS , never reached the gold cap but I know you must be mad to lose so much gold so GL ;)