PDA

View Full Version : Official Website Launch!

Freuigobab
04-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Legendary Warriors has created their own official website! Feel free to check it out http://legendarywarriors.gameproforums.com/ all are welcome! This is not only for those in the actual guild in PL but we will even welcome those who just want to be in the forum guild! :D It's all still tentative and my moderators and I are still working on a lot of editing of the actual forum, but we have made a recommendations post where if you spot any errors or what to recommend something all you have to do is post and tell us! :D Thanks again to those who helped me and gave me the idea to create it! :D

Zapder
04-20-2013, 02:18 PM
Can't u just post this in your main guild thread, instead of making a whole new thread about it?

Freuigobab
04-20-2013, 09:56 PM
Can't u just post this in your main guild thread, instead of making a whole new thread about it?

The more threads made the liklier that someone who would be interested in joining our guild sees it.

Korintal
04-25-2013, 11:03 AM

The more threads made the liklier that someone who would be interested in joining our guild sees it.

Nope its not. Its kinda annoying

Freuigobab
04-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Nope its not. Its kinda annoying

It's just for the initial release :)

WolfflePL
04-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Freu just post da post in guild thread instead of making a stupid thread about a release. Geeeeezzzez :)

Waug
04-27-2013, 12:28 AM
That's a forum not website, lol.

Now don't argue saying forum is also an website, hmmm that's also true.

^^ forum would be a better defination.

Freuigobab
04-28-2013, 11:07 AM
That's a forum not website, lol.

Now don't argue saying forum is also an website, hmmm that's also true.

^^ forum would be a better defination.

It is a forum yes but it's our equivalent for a website because we want it as active as a forum. But you are correct. :)

ArsenalReal
04-28-2013, 11:54 AM
wait what are we talking about again lolz

Cavoc
04-28-2013, 07:29 PM
This is actually pretty cool. Lol. I'm not in the guild, but I like how you're treating it as an organization rather some throw together guild.

Oef
05-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Took me a minute, but I finally signed up lol.