PDA

View Full Version : I am dieing when not in the red zone

falmear
04-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Why am I getting hit or even dieing when I am not in the red zone? And please don't even tell me to use a better strategy or its because of lag. My connection is just fine and lag free. Here is a video of me getting one hit ko'd being outside of the red zone. Yes I am briefly in it, but I have utterly no control over that. And I move outside before I die and then I am just dead. I am not the only one experiencing this, many other people are and I hear this from other guild members. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oLVmTYZpAw&feature=youtu.be

As you can see I am well outside of the red zone but then I am dead, I shouldn't be getting hit outside of the red zone. This isn't the only time its happened, and I have to stay so far away I can barely hit the target.

Rare
04-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Yes seems to happen all the time now

Haowesie
04-20-2013, 07:50 PM
I got one-hit killed so many times outside of the red zone, and I don't think I was lagging either; my ping was +/- 350.

Guitardude
04-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Yes this problem seems to be happening to many many people.

The video shows it all. This needs to be fixed.

SuRfY
04-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Me too. My ping is only +/-700 only...

JaytB
04-21-2013, 12:34 AM
I agree, seems like a bug to me. Hope it'll get fixed soon.

firechandra
04-21-2013, 04:28 AM
The same thing happens a lot of times to me, it happens more in kraken and nordr maps. I add also another bug that sometimes I see, when the warrior in my team uses the charged attack that make you invulnerable for a few seconds it works on other players but not on me also if I'm the nearest to the warrior. Sometimes work and sometimes not and I've noticed that is not ping's fault

chitgoks
04-21-2013, 04:55 AM
this is obviously a bug ... which i hope will be addressed soon as my death count has been piling up he he he

Valsacar
04-21-2013, 04:59 AM
In your video you're barely outside of the red, I've died from the other side of the room (more than double the size of the red from the boss).

Raizel Dela Cuesta
04-21-2013, 05:06 AM
Woah :(

Yakiniku
04-21-2013, 09:31 AM
Thanks for this post Falmear. When I have my thanks back, I'll be sure to hit thanks for you.

Can totally confirm this bug. It's extremely annoying and makes positioning completely irrelevant during these boss fights. Please fix soon, STS.

Effervesce
04-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Me too - dead outside red zone. My ping is under 50 usually.

Lady_Pebbles
04-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Happens to me too even when Im not lagging but again, everyone just blames the lag. Smh.

falmear
04-21-2013, 03:33 PM
At my reluctance I have run this map a few more times with friends and the same thing happens. My only strategy is to get close to the boss and circle him so the V is not as wide where I am circling. But at some point maybe half way down, he does the inverted V with a big red circle around him. And its impossible sometimes to get away from that thing. While getting hit outside of the red zone is annoying and something I can deal with in the mean time until this is fixed but I absolutely hate the insta death when being outside of the red zone. With malison and some new armor, I have 2492 health points, and I feel that is a lot for a mage. And for a non-elite map to be insta-killed, I personally think its way too much. I am in a guild with mostly mages, and I probably am someone with more health then most. I know some mages with less then 2k hp. So you need to not just look at being hit outside of the red zone, but also the level of damage being dealt. I hope this is fixed but I expect there will be just silence or excuses.