PDA

View Full Version : Update on Alterra Country Club

GDogzz
04-20-2013, 07:51 PM
The Alterra Country Club has been reformed to be more user friendly and not so hard to get in. If you want more specific info visit the other post about The Alterra Country Club.

The new circumstances: The leader of the guild is no longer an intel bird but my pure intel mage. This will lead to less conroversy :)

You must have less than 20 deaths to get in. (SO DON'T DIE MUCH LOL)
If you would like to join, enter your pl username in a reply below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also you may contact me by the pl username of peanutbritle. (my pure mage)

No swearing.
No picking on. Sarcasm is understood but may NOT be used in a hurtful manner.
BE ACTIVE! I can't stress this enough. Being active is the only way you being in the guild will be beneficial!

Just to clarify, we are not a guild that looks to one thing. We don't JUST farm or JUST level... WE DO EVERYTHING! This is a great guild with a great community that is just waiting for you to be a part of!

In conclusion, enter your pl username in a reply below and I will get back to you! Hope to see you in-game soon!

Yich
04-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Did you mean you must have less than 20 deaths? Specify PvE or PvP please too.

GDogzz
04-20-2013, 08:41 PM
Thank you for the correction lol. I meant to say less than 20 deaths in PvE. Thanks again. That wouldnt have been good :)

Yich
04-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Thank you for the correction lol. I meant to say less than 20 deaths in PvE. Thanks again. That wouldnt have been good :)

Agreed.

Oakwi
04-23-2013, 10:42 PM
I have like over 100 deaths lol

outcastranger
05-03-2013, 05:40 AM
I have like over 100 deaths lol
Haha nice :) That's not that bad. Some people have thousands of deaths

dudetus
05-03-2013, 07:38 AM
20 death cap is useless if u think bout the veterans of this game.

The long term players have ~2 to 3k deaths as the game was mostly played without elixirs way back in the days u don't even know.

tHelonestud
05-03-2013, 07:51 AM
20 death cap is useless if u think bout the veterans of this game.

The long term players have ~2 to 3k deaths as the game was mostly played without elixirs way back in the days u don't even know.
It's their way of saying they only want new gen elixir drinkers, I think

dudetus
05-03-2013, 07:55 AM
It's their way of saying they only want new gen elixir drinkers, I think

Well said then

Griffinfan
05-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Who said it takes elixers to get no deaths? I have solo'd to 64 without getting deaths or using elixers. easily.

tHelonestud
05-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Who said it takes elixers to get no deaths? I have solo'd to 64 without getting deaths or using elixers. easily.
No one said that
the point is it essentially restricts old players' first characters
try playing pre-nerf frozen nightmares even at AO3 cap, or pre-nerf Nuri's no elixirs, shadow caves with a level 50, or the overlord
I mean farm these places; 20+ runs a day

You were saying?

dudetus
05-03-2013, 04:48 PM
No one said that
try playing pre-nerf frozen nightmares even at AO3 cap, or pre-nerf Nuri's no elixirs, shadow caves with a level 50, or the overlord

You were saying?

+ Firetraps in sewers

Caiahar
05-03-2013, 05:39 PM
No one said that

You were saying?

+ Firetraps in sewers

+the gravestone attacks in nuri?

tHelonestud
05-03-2013, 06:11 PM
correct for a change

Caiahar
05-03-2013, 06:18 PM
correct for a change
:confused: LOL
But I really hate those gravestones..
Your hate is bouncing off of me like ping pong balls ;)

tHelonestud
05-03-2013, 06:59 PM
actually ping pongs balls don't really bounce off of people, which is why paddles are used in the game
also just because I criticize your posts doesn't mean there's any hate
just noting a slight improvement and confirming your guess

Caiahar
05-03-2013, 07:13 PM
actually ping pongs balls don't really bounce off of people, which is why paddles are used in the game
also just because I criticize your posts doesn't mean there's any hate
just noting a slight improvement and confirming your guess

Um ok. idk which I would prefer, the noob fire traps or noob gravestones.

Griffinfan
05-03-2013, 10:09 PM
No one said that

You were saying?

And how many old time players with old time characters are still here? furthermore would want to join the guild?

You were saying?

tHelonestud
05-03-2013, 10:29 PM
And how many old time players with old time characters are still here? furthermore would want to join the guild?

You were saying?

A sizable chunk of the community are fairly old veterans
Doesn't matter if they want to join the guild because they can't anyways.
the point that it restricts older players and actually just about every capped character, even who use elixirs, still stands

Griffinfan
05-03-2013, 11:23 PM
A sizable chunk of the community are fairly old veterans
Doesn't matter if they want to join the guild because they can't anyways.
the point that it restricts older players and actually just about every capped character, even who use elixirs, still stands

I haven't seen any of them post here having this problem, have you? then why did you bring it up.

tHelonestud
05-04-2013, 11:06 AM
I haven't seen any of them post here having this problem, have you? then why did you bring it up.
I never said there was a problem either. My point still stands, and all you do is question other things.

Who said it takes elixers to get no deaths?
Also that would be elixirs*

I am just making them aware of their modern guild's restrictions

If you want to bring up other "non-issues" of this guild, that's fine, but no need to quote me.

Griffinfan
05-04-2013, 06:41 PM
I never said there was a problem either. My point still stands, and all you do is question other things.

Also that would be elixirs*

I am just making them aware of their modern guild's restrictions

If you want to bring up other "non-issues" of this guild, that's fine, but no need to quote me.

Make more sense please, thanks

tHelonestud
05-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Make more sense please, thanks
great response
you never refuted my thesis once