PDA

View Full Version : Hi, New to pocket legends

Bud1988
04-20-2013, 10:43 PM
Hi everyone, new to this game still deciding on which character to make.

Any suggestions on what I should make first? I'm messing aroung with a paladin ATM but it seems he drinks Alot of Mana potions. Any input is appreciated.

ThePvpTwink
04-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Welcome to PL! If ur planning on making a paladin which is a good survivability and damage build, u should start out with int so u have mana regen. then as you level go like 3 int,2str till u get to a higer level and start going all str. Good luck!

Bud1988
04-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the reply! Think I've decided to make a Bird. Any suggestions on skill usage?

lakersrockftw
04-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Yes shattering scream and blast shot used one after each other makes a combo. First use the scream and then the blast shot. Also thorn wall with the other two are your main attacks as a bird which is called an aoe attack

The Flash
04-21-2013, 03:37 AM
Here use this bit of information from one of my guides good luck and feel free to PM me if you have any questions you need help with.

Birds-Do the most single target damage so they are most effective against bosses(boss killers)
Mages-Do the most AOE damage so they are most effective against mobs(clearing dungeon)
Bears-Can take the most damage while keeping single target aggro so they are most effective tanking(Tank)
Foxes-Have the best DOT skills so they are the best at weakning enemie so(weakens enemies)
Rhinos-Have the best support skills so the are most effective helping the team stay strong and alive(supporter)

If you are a
Bird add all 5 points to DEX
Mage add 5 points to INT
Bear add 1 point to DEX and 4 points to STR
Fox add all 5 points to DEX
Rhyno add 1 point to INT and 4 points to STR

kcimythgim
04-21-2013, 09:50 AM
As a bird, try to make blast shot, shattering scream, evade, break armor and mana regen the highest for skills. For stats, I would recommend an all dex build, but another possible build is half dex and half str. The pure dex (sniper) gives you the highest damage output possible with good hit percentage and critical hit percentage. The half dex half str (warbird) makes your damage suffer, but towards the end game, will allow you to equip some powerful crafted str armor which will greatly help your armor and survivability.

KordLord
04-21-2013, 10:02 AM
Welcome!

Xvanitykingx
04-23-2013, 01:00 PM
Welcome to Pocket Legends! I hope you enjoy the game.
If you need help, feel free to add me in game: Xvanitykingx

~Xvanitykingx

Oakwi
04-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Welcome to the forums and a Pocket Legends! Hope you enjoy it here!

Iphoneington
04-23-2013, 07:41 PM
Welcome to PL, always good to see more people join! :) Ask me if you have any questions.
IGN: iPhoneington