PDA

View Full Version : please answer :(

Nikkiii
04-20-2013, 10:52 PM
I cant load plats :( since, using facebook to play Arcane Legends. Im from philippines.
I dont have credit card. But, my brother in USA has a credit card. He said, he will load me plats.
How can we do the process if thats the case? Please answer.

sc0tt nai1z
04-20-2013, 11:35 PM
I guess if you give your brother your email and password he can open your game on pc/android/iDevice and load your account. But don't give your information to someone that tells you they'll "load" your account because it could be a scam and also violates the games terms and conditions, I think. Ask the support staff, maybe they can help you.

Cremated
04-21-2013, 07:56 AM
I guess if you give your brother your email and password he can open your game on pc/android/iDevice and load your account. But don't give your information to someone that tells you they'll "load" your account because it could be a scam and also violates the games terms and conditions, I think. Ask the support staff, maybe they can help you.

Correct.

inkredible
04-21-2013, 06:10 PM
yeah i guess youre just gonna have to give your info to your brother ONLY then change ur email/password after

Nikkiii
04-24-2013, 06:03 PM
The problem is he cant open my facebook coz hes in a diffrecnt country. How is that?

inkredible
04-24-2013, 06:13 PM
The problem is he cant open my facebook coz hes in a diffrecnt country. How is that?

he cant login thru facebook? no internet?

electrohazard
04-26-2013, 10:06 AM
Pilipino ka pala eh akala ko americano ka easy lang ako si electroknight dapat ikuha mo card number ng brother mo tapos lagay mo kapag apple or google play tapos bili mo tapos punta ka sa email nya tapos kuha mo yung wait yung bold number or order number tapos punta sa contact us lagay email mo tapos lagay yung order number mo tapos check mo yung game ayan meron ka nang platinum kapag hindi mo gets add mo ako sa arcane legends electroknight iyan lang.