PDA

View Full Version : Question to Cap players!

Facepook
04-20-2013, 11:39 PM
So im on my way to 76, using elixir so it shouldnt be to long.

Im wondering, how long does the elite quest to get the eye above your head vanity, and the smokey bird black armor going to take?

And while in the process of trying to get them, would I get a bit rich in the process? Did you get rich in the process of completeting the elite quests?

Kiwihawk
04-20-2013, 11:52 PM
You Must Kill The Elite Dragon 76 Times For Both Items And It Really Depends
I Never Done It So Im Guessing It Takes Awhile

And Rich Im Not Too Sure

Bilaxman
04-21-2013, 01:08 AM
For me it took a weekend (several hours) to complete both quests. As for getting rich, it would depend how lucky you are when the dragon drops its loot. In my case I didn't get much (I didn't use any luck elixirs though).

Hope this helps :)

The-Sandman
04-21-2013, 01:51 AM
Yea its a long one 76 times I'm not doin it and rich depends on drops :p I would suggest a re-roll for at least some of runs.

Aveea
04-21-2013, 01:54 AM
If you can get a team stay w/ it as long as u can. Watch for when thrashers are on sale and jump in ;) gl

Jcyee
04-21-2013, 01:58 AM
The last time i tried to do the elite dragon quest, there were no runs so that quest could take a long time.

The Flash
04-21-2013, 03:17 AM
Took me a little over 5 hours. Not that hard just very tedious.

McBain
04-21-2013, 04:18 AM
When I did it, I looted a couple red diamonds, but that was about it. Didn't really make any money.

lakersrockftw
04-21-2013, 10:26 AM
It will take you a long time if you don't find a team gl

Fusionstrike
04-21-2013, 12:26 PM
Good teams for red dragon runs are few and far between these days. You have to get lucky to find a competent party, or bring some friends you can count on. I've been unable to find any parties to get the quest done on a couple of my characters.

25thninja
04-21-2013, 12:31 PM
I didnt get much money, mostly from liquidting

Ogbuehi
04-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Using shams for every single run you'll make some money. If you want to get rich, do 76 runs with shams to get dragon vanities. Problem is that you'll likely get elite weapons which aren't worth very much nowadays.

McBain
04-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Well hey, if you need some help, you can add me (ign in my sig) and if I'm on I'd be happy to help you out with some dragon slayer runs. Just be sure to let me know what your ign is if it's different than your forum name so I can accept it, since I don't accept friend requests from names I don't recognize.

Whirlzap
04-21-2013, 05:13 PM
So im on my way to 76, using elixir so it shouldnt be to long.

Im wondering, how long does the elite quest to get the eye above your head vanity, and the smokey bird black armor going to take?

And while in the process of trying to get them, would I get a bit rich in the process? Did you get rich in the process of completeting the elite quests?

Definitely not as long as the time it took people who didn't use Platinum elixirs and had time to do so.
It seems like you don't have too much time with PL, probably a job or something, so using elixirs is a very good choice.
I strongly recommend grabbing some friends once you hit 75/76 ish or so that are active and elixir a lot to farm/grind to 76 with.
Or join a top five/active guild where you will have leveling members.
It's actually faster with parties/friends than it is alone.

While leveling to 76, if you do farming runs, you might loot a few Blacksmoke pinks and get rich in the process as well.