PDA

View Full Version : PL Update when?

Dex
04-21-2013, 03:17 AM
STS...

PL has been stuck at the lv76 cap for ages and during that time your new game, Arcane Legends has received two new maps to play (the battle of Nordr expansion and the Karken Isles expansion). I would just like to say that as a PL player I am very bored and many PL players have left, its almost been half a year since the BSM release? Please could you do something about this or at least give us a few sneak previews of what the next map in PL will look like because to me it feels like PL to you guys is literally worthless. The sneak previews will at least give a few players a reason to stay a little bit longer in the game as there is something to wait for. Please do remember that PL was the first ever game you guys made and this game was the game that made 'Spacetime Studios' a fairly well known company.

Thanks for reading.

wammm
04-21-2013, 03:55 AM
Sad to say but I have to agree with dex. I'm getting bored as well. I know I'm not a big loss to PL but in two months with no expansion I will totally leave PL for good and focus in RL. We need atleast a sneakpeak just a little will do and I might change my mind and play forever if possible. We understand that devs are also humans and they are not robots and we doesn't have the rights to push or presure them on what they will going to do next but STS please hear our prayers. Our comunication as players and devs is "ALMOST" gone. You were just there in times of locking threads as I have observed. And to to all readers of this, sorry if you find my post ranting, I am just stating my personal honest opinion. More power to Sts and more power to ALL of us.

Amen

Everyone'sFavMage
04-21-2013, 03:56 AM
Basically, it's not bringing in the revenue that al is ATM. So we get stuck.

Dex
04-21-2013, 05:10 AM
Basically, it's not bringing in the revenue that al is ATM. So we get stuck.

If a new expansion came out I'm pretty sure loads of players would buy 800 or 2000 plat and no life it at mega maze, they would be able to make quite a lot of money from this I reckon.

But what they could do as an alternative which would make them more money is that they have to lvl from 76-81 in the new map only, this means players will have to use more platinum with the thrashers etc.

Extreme
04-21-2013, 05:39 AM
Give them time, I better wait longer than receiving a bugful cap..

Kiwihawk
04-21-2013, 05:56 AM
STS...

PL has been stuck at the lv76 cap for ages and during that time your new game, Arcane Legends has received two new maps to play (the battle of Nordr expansion and the Karken Isles expansion). I would just like to say that as a PL player I am very bored and many PL players have left, its almost been half a year since the BSM release? Please could you do something about this or at least give us a few sneak previews of what the next map in PL will look like because to me it feels like PL to you guys is literally worthless. The sneak previews will at least give a few players a reason to stay a little bit longer in the game as there is something to wait for. Please do remember that PL was the first ever game you guys made and this game was the game that made 'Spacetime Studios' a fairly well known company.

Thanks for reading.

Look At Star Legends Bro They Even Worse then we are

Extreme
04-21-2013, 05:59 AM
Look At Star Legends Bro They Even Worse then we are

Exactly...We r still better..

Spyce
04-21-2013, 06:09 AM
Give them time..
Maybe waiting 2 months was worth it.

Dex
04-21-2013, 06:26 AM
This thread isn't about waiting longer its just for me to prove my point that there's been 2 new expansions in AL whilst there hasn't been any in PL at all.

Anyways, in my opinion AL and PL are the best games STS have made and so SL deserves to wait longer. It's been half a year since the last cap, if this drags on longer there will be literally NO income at all coming from PL and the game will have to RIP.

Argyros
04-21-2013, 06:27 AM
Wasn't the humania cap 6 months after the mt. Fang cap?

CrimsonTider
04-21-2013, 06:58 AM
This thread isn't about waiting longer its just for me to prove my point that there's been 2 new expansions in AL whilst there hasn't been any in PL at all.

As a Founder, you were around when PL received the same amount of updates as AL has in such a short time frame. In the first 6 months, PL went from FH to AO3. This pattern continued with AL, DL, and now it is SL's turn. In my personal opinion, there are more issues to work out from a balance standpoint (pvp, gear, etc.) than gaining a new cap.

Let me also add, don't make a thread if you don't want a little realism. You aren't gonna always have people side with you and if you can't handle that, don't post.

Edit: To answer the above post, Sewers are still the longest wait we had between caps. Fang was close to this as well.

dudetus
04-21-2013, 07:05 AM
As a Founder, you were around when PL received the same amount of updates as AL has in such a short time frame. In the first 6 months, PL went from FH to AO3. This pattern continued with AL, DL, and now it is SL's turn. In my personal opinion, there are more issues to work out from a balance standpoint (pvp, gear, etc.) than gaining a new cap.

Let me also add, don't make a thread if you don't want a little realism. You aren't gonna always have people side with you and if you can't handle that, don't post.

Edit: To answer the above post, Sewers are still the longest wait we had between caps. Fang was close to this as well.

It's kinda weird how there are more and more Founders with so little knowledge about PL's history. Just weird ;).

Dex
04-21-2013, 08:17 AM
It's kinda weird how there are more and more Founders with so little knowledge about PL's history. Just weird ;).

Joined PL when it was released and then I came back at Mt Fang.

Dex
04-21-2013, 08:19 AM

I haven't played the other games except AL and...when did I ever say that I wanted people to side with me?

Thanks for your facts though :)

Bunnyshoota
04-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Thats what happens when you support mayonnaise.

dudetus
04-21-2013, 08:33 AM
Joined PL when it was released and then I came back at Mt Fang.

Duh, obviously.

"I made acc during first week of PL but started actually playing during Sewers/Fang/Nuri/Humania"

Yich
04-21-2013, 09:00 AM
Duh, obviously.

"I made acc during first week of PL but started actually playing during Sewers/Fang/Nuri/Humania"

Derp derp

Roberto077
04-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Yes so stop complaining.

Battlegrinder
04-21-2013, 09:51 AM
I think that one reason PL is having such a long gap between caps (aside from STS focusing on AL) is to give new players a chance to get to the cap before the next expansion comes out. I do think AL is getting a little more attention than it deserves, but it will eventually even out.

Also, SL is getting a new cap sometime in the near future, so maybe there's a chance that PL will also get one.

angeldawn
04-21-2013, 10:14 AM
New caps in Pl are fun and I love the grinds but there are so many other problems and glitches that need to be fix and should be quicker fixes that new maps. Yet sts chooses to ignore those as well. (I still get the keyboard freezing which STS has been aware of from about a year)

If they could at least rebalance PVP or continue to make the small changes to start the rebalancing like Thenco promised when BSM came out, we could keep busy with good PVP. I see more and more ppl losing interest in PL and just leaving STS altogether. In the end, they are losing revenue over it. They just haven't lost enough yet to be worried.

Personally I'm bored with it all. There's no fun playing against the over powered gear and the luck of the 2 shot kills.

lakersrockftw
04-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Agree I'm tired of them just ignoring us just tell us something so we stop complaining or just be bad and ignore us.

Seminole
04-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Hahaha I love it. Everyone here bashed me when I said " It will take almost three years to get full vanity bonus if you are just starting." Now perhaps maybe I was wrong, now I'm thinking it will take more then three years.

Dex
04-21-2013, 10:46 AM
Duh, obviously.

To clarify what I was meant to say, I started PL but I quit after I reached lv13 because during that time you had to pay for the new maps. But...when the game became free I came back at Mt Fang.

Zeus
04-21-2013, 10:48 AM
If a new expansion came out I'm pretty sure loads of players would buy 800 or 2000 plat and no life it at mega maze, they would be able to make quite a lot of money from this I reckon.

But what they could do as an alternative which would make them more money is that they have to lvl from 76-81 in the new map only, this means players will have to use more platinum with the thrashers etc.

People in AL spend thousands of platinum in a day without even using elixirs. PL players simply can't compete with that... :/

Seminole
04-21-2013, 10:51 AM
People in AL spend thousands of platinum in a day without even using elixirs. PL players simply can't compete with that... :/
I don't get it, what are they spending plat on if not to level?

Zeus
04-21-2013, 11:11 AM

AL has a two tier looting system.

The best items are in chests & in the forms of mystic and arcane. You can loot legendary items from the boss and occasionally he will drop chests. These chests (albiet, while there are free ones you can open if I remember correctly) cost 15 platinum per chest to open and give a very slight chance of looting the item.

Of course, impatient players will use the platinum chests to get the item & many have tried. People spend 1000s of platinum trying to achieve the mythic and arcane rarity items.

Randomguy
04-21-2013, 11:16 AM
u pvp at l20 with 4 different original names... so yea chill out

CrimsonTider
04-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Hahaha I love it. Everyone here bashed me when I said " It will take almost three years to get full vanity bonus if you are just starting." Now perhaps maybe I was wrong, now I'm thinking it will take more then three years.

Your logic is slightly flawed. PL just hit year 3 and the next cap will provide the last piece (armor) to complete (for some) a second "set" of elite vanities. Sorry to burst your laughter bubble.

Darkterror
04-21-2013, 11:23 AM
Personal quote. With all respect...this is the only game that i have known to have devs like this....i mean they never tell us anything..our comunity is greedy. We are really bad informed. Our updates are blank or hidden....there is very litle transparency. I personaly do not understand how are they supposed to make money acting like this...

Randomguy
04-21-2013, 11:24 AM
more time for nubs to lvl up

Reunegade
04-21-2013, 11:33 AM
Patience pls, they're going to do something with PL eventually

Randomguy
04-21-2013, 11:34 AM
ever heard of making a new char of farming?

Prototypedwar
04-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Maybe I'll even cap before the next expansion .. No hurry :)

Randomguy
04-21-2013, 11:49 AM
now that's being smart

XghostzX
04-21-2013, 11:58 AM
*Whines like a little baby* I WANT A BETTER PL

Reunegade
04-21-2013, 12:00 PM
*Whines like a little baby* I WANT A BETTER PL

*puts pacifier in ghost's mouth*

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 12:25 PM
*puts POTATO pacifier in ghost's mouth*

Fixed.
After Blacksmoke Expansion, I remember a dev saying 81 cap will be soon...today i saw delphina...
im pretty sure sam said that.

The-Sandman
04-21-2013, 12:52 PM

The new thing now is 15 plat for an hour elixer to make u immune to ice and u need it to even farm lol. And chests were 15 plat a peice to open and people were opening hundreds of em. One guy said he spent 1500 real money just on chests.....

angeldawn
04-21-2013, 02:13 PM
ever heard of making a new char of farming?

Do you seriously think the ppl on the forums replying on this tread and contributing to this conversation hasn't done this?

I have over 30 toons and 6 capped toons. Please tell again to make a new toon and farm because I'm just not smart enough to figure that out myself.

DocDoBig
04-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Wasn't the humania cap 6 months after the mt. Fang cap?

Even 7 months (and 5 Days). ;)

billybob1
04-21-2013, 02:22 PM
Do you seriously think the ppl on the forums replying on this tread and contributing to this conversation hasn't done this?

I have over 30 toons and 6 capped toons. Please tell again to make a new toon and farm because I'm just not smart enough to figure that out myself.

mhmmmm....thats right girlfriend....im pwitty dum misalf

Suentous PO
04-21-2013, 04:02 PM
The new thing now is 15 plat for an hour elixer to make u immune to ice and u need it to even farm lol. And chests were 15 plat a peice to open and people were opening hundreds of em. One guy said he spent 1500 real money just on chests.....

Whoah, like the winterfest access elixir, only you always need it just for new map? I gotta check their forums.

After Blacksmoke Expansion, I remember a dev saying 81 cap will be soon...today i saw delphina...
Am I ....the only one who..... Read ...this like William Shatner?

The-Sandman
04-21-2013, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=Suentous PO;1061829]Whoah, like the winterfest access elixir, only you always need it just for new map? I gotta check their forums.

yea exactly like that. and im wondering if the devs will post in this monday al legends is full of devs posting about game and why its tough and why they made the decisions they did.

Reunegade
04-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Fixed.

Daheck a potato pacifier be

Cheenivie
04-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Weird how its mostly birds telling us to be patient for next cap:/

Whirlzap
04-21-2013, 05:10 PM
STS...

Thanks for reading.

Probably has been stuck there for a long time, but the Sewers age was much longer.
Since you're a founder, I believe you remember that as well?
Lol, one year of just Sewers- 'twas fun.

I also think STS is running out of ideas for campaigns.
Which is why I believe they might do something unique this time around- maybe some special farming area...0.0

CrimsonTider
04-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Weird how its mostly birds telling us to be patient for next cap:/

If you truly knew everyone who have posted, you would realize how many have multiple toons of multiple classes.

Zeus
04-21-2013, 06:04 PM
I personally have the luxury of having the choice wether to play bird or bear...

That's not the case, Cheen, trust me.

Cheenivie
04-21-2013, 06:06 PM
If you truly knew everyone who have posted, you would realize how many have multiple toons of multiple classes.

Yes,that's possible but most of them that said we should be patient have birds as a main

Cheenivie
04-21-2013, 06:06 PM
I personally have the luxury of having the choice wether to play bird or bear...

That's not the case, Cheen, trust me.

Yea I guess that's true:/

Mage till the end
04-21-2013, 07:13 PM
:-)

angeldawn
04-21-2013, 07:39 PM
mhmmmm....thats right girlfriend....im pwitty dum misalf

Billy!!! :-D

Seminole
04-21-2013, 08:02 PM
Your logic is slightly flawed. PL just hit year 3 and the next cap will provide the last piece (armor) to complete (for some) a second "set" of elite vanities. Sorry to burst your laughter bubble.

Please read post carefully. Laughter bubble still up.

Jcyee
04-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Lol at Edit by Justg

There have been numerous threads about this very topic. I don't think another will help too much.

razerfingers
04-21-2013, 08:47 PM
STS...

Thanks for reading.

lol justg pro

Iphoneington
04-21-2013, 08:56 PM
I partially agree on PL being left out for a while, BUT I still have hope for a new expansion. The devs would not just leave PL out of the picture. Their new game AL is thriving at the moment, just like PL did when it was started. I would say to continue to keep giving them time to create something new for us to play and just remember, patience is the key. I'm positive the devs will bring us something extraordinary soon!

CrimsonTider
04-21-2013, 10:42 PM
Please read post carefully. Laughter bubble still up.

My reading comprehension is fine. Let's see, Humania came out last June? Soooo, if the 81 cap comes out in December, you're still way off. Either way, you're not close.

billybob1
04-21-2013, 11:56 PM
Update coming soon..I saw it in chat box.....serious I did.....ill post screeny........later

Phoenixking
04-22-2013, 12:06 AM
It would be cool if they were gathering all the revenue from AL to make PL better, it sometimes feels like this. The new games are like a test area and then they add their features to pl and add a lot of interesting stuff to pl, then a new game comes out and the cycle repeats

Wendellism
04-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Update coming soon..I saw it in chat box.....serious I did.....ill post screeny........later

Probably a balance Patch or some new items in store.

XamenX
04-22-2013, 06:03 AM
My reading comprehension is fine. Let's see, Humania came out last June? Soooo, if the 81 cap comes out in December, you're still way off. Either way, you're not close.

Chill, let him be. :D He didn't mean harm.