PDA

View Full Version : best skill set for a pve warrior

colestros
04-21-2013, 03:21 AM
Hi guys im making a new pve warrior and im having a lot of trouble deciding which skills to choose. Horn of renew is a must and windmill has the best damage. So that leaves two slots. Chest splitter disrupts windups and taunts. Which is awsome. And skyward has good area damage and is really convenient for moving around. Also, some people say vengeful blood has awsome effects. Argh.. this is all so hard to decide.. what do u think is the best skill set for pve warriors? To all of yall that are facing similar problems, feel free to post your opinions! Please share your thoughts guys^^ advice on passives too would be great. Thank you in advance.

DocDoBig
04-21-2013, 03:40 AM
You already said which skills are necessary ;)
For a good (tank) warrior the average build is
Windmill, Horn, Skyward and Venge
Max 5/5 all of these skills.
Go full STR (stats)
and passives just STR and DEX.

Greencrow
04-21-2013, 04:21 AM
Mine is skyward smash, windmill, horn of renew, vengeful blood.
And for the passive str and dex. And because there's already the new cap, I added the +5 skill points to Dmg passive.

Psyche
04-21-2013, 04:24 AM
I agree with the above, with the exception that you don't necessarily need to max those four skills. Definitely max Vengeful Blood and the strength passive, but as for the others, there are some decisions that can be made regarding skipping certain upgrades in favor of more points in other passive skills.

ishyrionek
04-21-2013, 04:50 AM
If u wanna got pve build = be tank, u can skip only ss mana up, and windmill snare effect.
But 2 points in passives wont give too much, and this skills are very usefull in pvp :-)

SirMageR
04-21-2013, 08:50 AM
How does DEX help a Tank?