PDA

View Full Version : Sketchbook Mobile app is on SALE

Arjun
10-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Quick I'm already 11 hours behind with the news. Just saw it on appshopper.com

Sketchbook mobile - big artistic community here i know. So worth pointing out that it's on a price drop at the moment. go go go. . . .

http://appshopper.com/
http://appshopper.com/entertainment/sketchbook-mobile

Lightninglord - hope the links work for you this time around. thnks.

Arjun
10-08-2010, 01:48 AM
OMG Sketchbook Pro is also on drop - 7.99 down to 3.99. . . .. . drool's. . . .

jonboy
10-08-2010, 01:50 AM
Nice it's a good app

Arjun
10-08-2010, 01:54 AM
Yeh. . you should see the video on their web-site. link through itunes appstore. Now I dont amount to much when it come's to drawing or anything. But I believe this might just be the key. tho u and twist (was it?) might want to go in for the pro version. 50% off sound's pretty good to meh.

jonboy
10-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Hrmm I have sketchbook mobile, haven't tried the prowill go check it out now while I wait for a bus with the rest of the starving masses. Ahh pro is iPad.

Arjun
10-08-2010, 02:29 AM
Ipad. Yep.. and it's time you got's yourself one mister J. Ooor wait till second iteration which might have front facing camera and facetime!?!

Either way... no harm investing in the app if you plan on picking an ipad up any time in the near to mid term. No? I did that when I had a couple of apps I really wld be interested in go on sale but not for currently owned version of device. Alright - so eliminate gun-range was a mistake (need's iphone4 - still no plans to get that - am a lefty - antenna issue is inherent for us).

Long story short. Buy and hold. Like stock in a rapidly rising economy.

jonboy
10-08-2010, 03:46 AM
Hrmm, iPad, I'm going to wait for the 2nd gen. Plus with having to get a new tv the kitty for "non-essential" (not my word) purchases needs to respawn.

Arjun
10-08-2010, 03:48 AM
Jes grab the app mister J. . .call it an investment. Like I sez to.

Besides - Lookit the Violentsaint - a fellow Aussie no less. Never has been happier down under since he done went and got hisselfs a big old ipad. No sir. I guarantee you that.

jonboy
10-08-2010, 03:54 AM
Can I buy it through iTunes right, as only ever bought stuff through the iPhone and it doesn't show iPad apps.

Arjun
10-08-2010, 04:07 AM
You can purchase it on itunes. That is correct. Dont have to have an iPad so as to be able to get the app specifically. No problem. Steve's too sharp for tht.

Arjun
10-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Bump - Seeing as most of the talent is currently logged in. Hope you guys didnt miss the sale - those of you who hadn't already picked up these app's that is of course.