PDA

View Full Version : Endgame pvp

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 12:29 PM
hey guys! Some of you know that im 73 and 2 lvls away from 75. I got blue dragon drop this morning, and i want to sell it and get a swift/flying set, lvl to 75, and start endgame. But now, im not sure of that. Would it be worth it? Pvp is unbalanced.
So i want to ask, Should i go endgame, and which classes are OP, and how is PvP unbalanced? Please Answer.

Yich
04-21-2013, 12:31 PM
hey guys! Some of you know that im 73 and 2 lvls away from 75. I got blue dragon drop this morning, and i want to sell it and get a swift/flying set, lvl to 75, and start endgame. But now, im not sure of that. Would it be worth it? Pvp is unbalanced.
So i want to ask, Should i go endgame, and which classes are OP, and how is PvP unbalanced? Please Answer.

If you're a bird go for it. Being OP must be fun.

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 12:35 PM
If you're a bird go for it. Being OP must be fun.

yea....im a Bird...

Yich
04-21-2013, 12:47 PM
yea....im a Bird...

You understand that telling me you're a bird accomplishes nothing here, right? My post was simple. If you're a bird, do it, if you arent, do whatever you want. Saying "Im a bird" is pointless unless you need me to explain how to follow my previous instructions. Incase my first post wasnt clear enough, I suggest you level to 75-76 preferably and be overpowered, because being overpowered is bound to be fun.

Oskitopee
04-21-2013, 12:48 PM
Endgame is dumb unless ur a 76 pure dex bird with elite bow and 3 pce. The difference in stats of the 75 recurve and the elite bow is pretty significant.

Zeus
04-21-2013, 12:57 PM
You understand that telling me you're a bird accomplishes nothing here, right? My post was simple. If you're a bird, do it, if you arent, do whatever you want. Saying "Im a bird" is pointless unless you need me to explain how to follow my previous instructions. Incase my first post wasnt clear enough, I suggest you level to 75-76 preferably and be overpowered, because being overpowered is bound to be fun.

A bear is pretty OP as well. :D

Spyce
04-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Bird is OP.
You might have a hard time aganist Pallies.

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 01:08 PM

Sheesh...say one sentence and fall into flames..just answer my question normally..

Yich
04-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Sheesh...say one sentence and fall into flames..just answer my question normally..

No flames at all. There's a tone of rudeness to it because I'm sick of you boosting your post count to say nothing at all.

XghostzX
04-21-2013, 01:29 PM
Do it shadow, you'll enjoy it all as a bird

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 01:36 PM
No flames at all. There's a tone of rudeness to it because I'm sick of you boosting your post count to say nothing at all.

If i get another comment about me trying to boost my post count...i will rage quit forums..and possibly the game...If it were true that im trying to boost my post count, wouldnt i keep posting in Forum Games? I think i might even prefer during the GoA program where everyone kept arguing with me that i was trying to be GoA...If you dont like my posts, mute me, ignore me, dont reply to me...I just want an opinion from the community, not try to boost count...I know you hare me, so dont try to make my life more miserable than it is right now...

@Apollo, InternalNinja, Oskitopee, and Ghost: FINALLY good answers...Great WIll/Ghost of Illinois, Great Sneaky InternalNinja of.....idk,Great Oskitopee of...umm..idk, and Great Part- nevermind LOL.

Stevenmc
04-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Mage is so OP you have no idea I can't even explain it.

Yich
04-21-2013, 01:43 PM
If i get another comment about me trying to boost my post count...i will rage quit forums..and possibly the game...If it were true that im trying to boost my post count, wouldnt i keep posting in Forum Games? I think i might even prefer during the GoA program where everyone kept arguing with me that i was trying to be GoA...If you dont like my posts, mute me, ignore me, dont reply to me...I just want an opinion from the community, not try to boost count...I know you hare me, so dont try to make my life more miserable than it is right now...

@Apollo, InternalNinja, Oskitopee, and Ghost: FINALLY good answers...Great WIll/Ghost of Illinois, Great Sneaky InternalNinja of.....idk,Great Oskitopee of...umm..idk, and Great Part- nevermind LOL.

The flaw in your logic is that I did answer your question to my knowledge. The OP is not the post in question here. If you wanted to inform everyone, you could have edited "Im a bird" into the OP. I simply said if you're a bird, do it. Making a whole new post solely to say "Im a bird" was just a waste of time and a post.

Because I know someone will say something about me posting the word eleven, I generally do that when a thread is in the process of being de railed/flamed and in the hopes those derailing/flaming a thread will think to quote me and say "hey, wuts with the nonconstructive post" and then realize theyve already done just that to that thread. Me saying "eleven" is a form of thread re railment.

Muslim
04-21-2013, 02:15 PM
yea....im a Bird...

Yichy......dont put him on blast, LOL

saool
04-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Mage is so OP you have no idea I can't even explain it.

Being a name myself...I couldn't agree with you more. Mages (like me) can kill anyone in seconds. Mages FTW

jcoultet
04-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Birds are the best then bears Then Strength Mages . However a bird with no vanities will be crushed so easily

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Birds are the best then bears Then Strength Mages . However a bird with no vanities will be crushed so easily

yea, i dont have any previous cap items, and i also cant get the dragons...so i will overall be at a disadvantage.

Zeus
04-21-2013, 03:52 PM

Not true, I've seen birds with no vanities do fine.

jcoultet
04-21-2013, 03:53 PM
I'm gonna tell you blunt I mean well but Chances of doing decent will be slim most classes will one shot you and So many have a huge advantage over you because of Cap vanities, dragon sets and endgame experience. I personally think the best class for no vanities is an elite bow dex bear.

Apollo Who?

International
04-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Ephesius

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Not true, I've seen birds with no vanities do fine.

I'm gonna tell you blunt I mean well but Chances of doing decent will be slim most classes will one shot you and So many have a huge advantage over you because of Cap vanities, dragon sets and endgame experience. I personally think the best class for no vanities is an elite bow dex bear.

Apollo Who?
yea, i know. I have no experience in endgame pvp. I cant afford dragon pets, so no dragon ring. And i would only have eye shield IF i cap.
I know one endgamer bird, but i dont think he has previous capping vanities. IDK if hes good or not.

jcoultet
04-21-2013, 04:04 PM
I'm not saying it cant be done I am just saying I think its very hard with the disadvantages and I would be lying if I said the sky was the limit.

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm not saying it cant be done I am just saying I think its very hard with the disadvantages and I would be lying if I said the sky was the limit.

yeah, i can probably do it, but it would be really hard. I wouldnt expect to defeat some of the oldies end game.

Reunegade
04-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Or u can buy a lvl 73 beastly scythe set and make ur life a whole lot easier......73 has the cheapest bsm gear.

angeldawn
04-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Birds with elite bow is somewhat OP
All str crafted gear makes the wearer OP

All end game toons have the chance of killing in 2 shots. End game PVP is more about gear and chance. Skills, play a very little role.

skrapicoco
04-21-2013, 04:55 PM
every class today is op (except endgame fox and rhino i dont see much pvp in their class) mage now a days learned how to op nuke (with savage set and bears are still op)

TheBeastXD
04-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Apollo Who?

Me ;) lul
P.S. every classes is op as long as u know how to use it :) just my opinion

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Me ;) lul
P.S. every classes is op as long as u know how to use it :) just my opinion

yeah you, youre the only endgame bird i know that doesnt have cap vanity ring.

Wendellism
04-21-2013, 06:01 PM
every class today is op (except endgame fox and rhino i dont see much pvp in their class) mage now a days learned how to op nuke (with savage set and bears are still op)

Rhino beats birds and pure int mages. Fox fails against rhino. Rhino might win bears if they are pro. Rhino against rhino is silly.

johnny6880
04-21-2013, 06:44 PM
Birds are easy to kill just bulky bears thats the probelm lol

TheBeastXD
04-21-2013, 06:59 PM
The only problem is bears is they don't know when to use bec. 12m it's the same range as birds and rhino is just insane vs birds (no need to mention about that regen)
Fox in ctf just glitch and teleport a lot ._.

dudetus
04-22-2013, 02:30 AM
Idk how much money u got besides of that blue drag armor, but I'm guessing u don't have that around 4.5M which u need for the dex set. Blue drag armor is around 1.5m just fyi.

If u can't afford set, don't bother going to arenas. Harsh truth, but I don't think u can compensate with ur skills the lack of gear and rings as u r a complete stranger to end game where the big bois are at.

Caiahar
04-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Idk how much money u got besides of that blue drag armor, but I'm guessing u don't have that around 4.5M which u need for the dex set. Blue drag armor is around 1.5m just fyi.

If u can't afford set, don't bother going to arenas. Harsh truth, but I don't think u can compensate with ur skills the lack of gear and rings as u r a complete stranger to end game where the big bois are at.

Nah, not harsh at all. I would thank ya. Better than yich.
Edit: endgame has no real skill, right? Just luck. You just have to hope for dodge to kick in, if I'm right. I've got no rings, dragon or cap vanity ring. Yeah, I'm a stranger to endgame.

pakayolo
04-22-2013, 01:02 PM

Dang these boosters.

Gragorak
04-22-2013, 01:11 PM
every class today is op --
Op = overpowered. Now please explain how every class can be overpowered.

dudetus
04-22-2013, 01:27 PM
Nah, not harsh at all. I would thank ya. Better than yich.
Edit: endgame has no real skill, right? Just luck. You just have to hope for dodge to kick in, if I'm right. I've got no rings, dragon or cap vanity ring. Yeah, I'm a stranger to endgame.

PvP needs always skill in order to be good. Sure, the gap between pro and nub has narrowed due to dodges but it doesn't explain why the best birds are still the best.

Gaunab
04-22-2013, 01:29 PM
endgame has no real skill, right?

Ouch...

The huge luck factor kicks in at 65 when you get lv9 skills. When you are above that you might as well go for endgame. At least there we have proper Ctf and the most skilled, experienced and competitive players. When you are really good at endgame you can be good at any twink level.

Multibird
04-22-2013, 01:46 PM
ngl, almost all classes are op

Yich
04-22-2013, 02:41 PM

Damage overpowers armor. Fast fights arent necessarily fun. Im a chess player, that's why I stuck to low level. When forg bows came I found the game much easier to put down. I only play to see how Bous is doing because he's not on the forums much.

Phoenixking
04-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Str bear can easily two hit kill and dodge like crazy, dexbear can easily two hit kill, dex bird can easily two hit kill, str bird can last a good amount and probably good chance of killing, int Mage can two hit kill, str Mage can last long and there's chances where it can two hit kill

XghostzX
04-22-2013, 03:48 PM

Jeez, what ever happened to being at a disadvantage to making it a challenge? I thought that's the best way to learn :)

I just made a 35 fox and am currently maintaining a 1:1 ratio. I use my ratios as checkpoints as to know when I'm improving.

I started off with 400 deaths and like 30 kills, i literally got my *** whooped. I had to change up my style, some gear, and it took practice. I'm never willing to spend a ton for twinking, as my prime focus in always end game. But I've managed to get my Fox's K/D to about 1000/1000. Take the opportunity to be at a disadvantage to improve :D

Reunegade
04-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Str bear can easily two hit kill and dodge like crazy, dexbear can easily two hit kill, dex bird can easily two hit kill, str bird can last a good amount and probably good chance of killing, int Mage can two hit kill, str Mage can last long and there's chances where it can two hit kill

Well, if every class is op, then wouldn't that be the same as saying every class stinks? Because each class is capable of doing the same thing, so it doesn't matter if you call them op or sucks.

Zeus
04-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Well, if every class is op, then wouldn't that be the same as saying every class stinks? Because each class is capable of doing the same thing, so it doesn't matter if you call them op or sucks.

What matters is that gear and skill do not factor in anymore, but debuffs do. One hit from hell scream or another hit debuff and the bear's ability or mage's ability to fight back is screwed. (Mage's aren't affected as widely by this because they can heal debuffs)

Reunegade
04-22-2013, 04:00 PM
What matters is that gear and skill do not factor in anymore, but debuffs do. One hit from hell scream or another hit debuff and the bear's ability or mage's ability to fight back is screwed. (Mage's aren't affected as widely by this because they can heal debuffs)
So IMO, I think they shouldn't have raised the skill ranks to 9.

XghostzX
04-22-2013, 04:02 PM

Because, as Apollo mentioned, it comes down to luck, and no skill. You basically have to time up when you have your buffs ready, and when your opponent doesn't.

The only benefit from a mage perspective as that I REALLY need to be a supportive mage, and consider every meter I step into as it can easily affect the outcome in a 3v3 fight. If a bear pulls me because I'm in their 12 meter range, and not in 13 meters, I'm screwed.

Then you got the dodge, crit, blah..

Zeus
04-22-2013, 04:13 PM
So IMO, I think they shouldn't have raised the skill ranks to 9.

Yes, exactly what this has always been about. It isn't just about the gear, it is about raising the skill levels so high.

Caiahar
04-22-2013, 04:14 PM
I'm confused now.

Zeus
04-22-2013, 04:47 PM
Shadow...

Play it, if you don't like it, don't play it. If you do, stick around. We can't tell you what you will like and what you will not like.

You learn more as you PvP more.

Caiahar
04-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Shadow...

Play it, if you don't like it, don't play it. If you do, stick around. We can't tell you what you will like and what you will not like.

You learn more as you PvP more.

:( I guess so, I ask one question, and yich here starts flaming me. I think maybe the only reason ill go endgame cuz there are way less ragers there.

Zeus
04-22-2013, 05:00 PM
:( I guess so, I ask one question, and yich here starts flaming me. I think maybe the only reason ill go endgame cuz there are way less ragers there.

If you go to low level, I think Yich would find a reason to come back to PL just farm your inexperienced twink. LOL!

Actually, there are less ragers, but when people rage, it's worse.

Caiahar
04-22-2013, 05:03 PM
If you go to low level, I think Yich would find a reason to come back to PL just farm your inexperienced twink. LOL!

Actually, there are less ragers, but when people rage, it's worse.
I believe ya on less ragers. Only ragers I know is the ones who are prolly new to endgame. Others, like trip, FFA, don't rage even if I hit them with a Cruel blast for fun.

I think it's pretty clear yich hates me, and I have lotsa secret twinks ;). In twinking 50- pvp, ppl rage on one auto attack.

Reunegade
04-22-2013, 05:34 PM
I believe ya on less ragers. Only ragers I know is the ones who are prolly new to endgame. Others, like trip, FFA, don't rage even if I hit them with a Cruel blast for fun.

I think it's pretty clear yich hates me, and I have lotsa secret twinks ;). In twinking 50- pvp, ppl rage on one auto attack.
Don't think it would be smart to buy set now, as cap is about to end

whisperwalk
04-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Rhino beats birds and pure int mages. Fox fails against rhino. Rhino might win bears if they are pro. Rhino against rhino is silly.

I just defeated a bear yesterday, 2-0, and previously, 10-4 against another bear. The trick was he Beckons, you Rhino Might. Then run away (hopefully you survive) until the Red Rage expires.

Once Rage expires, it becomes a different ballgame. The once towering bear has now been reduced to a soft pillow you can whack with Redemption. Without healing powers, the bear can only take it while you dish it. It is totally one-sided. If he runs, you Charge, and if he fights...you kill him.

The danger with bears is that a successful combo WILL two hit you. Also, they have long stuns, so you might not get away in time. Another problem is if they equipped the entire Savage set, plus cap ring, their armor goes into the stratosphere. So...pray that the bear isn't rich.

Gaunab
04-25-2013, 02:24 PM
I just defeated a bear yesterday, 2-0, and previously, 10-4 against another bear. The trick was he Beckons, you Rhino Might. Then run away (hopefully you survive) until the Red Rage expires.

Once Rage expires, it becomes a different ballgame. The once towering bear has now been reduced to a soft pillow you can whack with Redemption. Without healing powers, the bear can only take it while you dish it. It is totally one-sided. If he runs, you Charge, and if he fights...you kill him.

The danger with bears is that a successful combo WILL two hit you. Also, they have long stuns, so you might not get away in time. Another problem is if they equipped the entire Savage set, plus cap ring, their armor goes into the stratosphere. So...pray that the bear isn't rich.

soooo... you can beat nooby bears who dont own an endgame set nor an elite ring by running off their buffs? Proness.

joshtheboss
04-25-2013, 03:12 PM

I've never seen someone brag about running buffs lol.

Walkhardd
04-25-2013, 03:36 PM
End game is farty.

I tried it like 3 times, though. We'll see next cap I suppose.....

whisperwalk
04-25-2013, 04:03 PM
soooo... you can beat nooby bears who dont own an endgame set nor an elite ring by running off their buffs? Proness.

Don't be silly. Birds kite, bears wall hug, and rhinos survive, so of course rhinos must run out the opponent's buffs. Especially when the buff is 90 attack!

Preconceived notions will only get you Beckoned and Stomped. There is no sense in going directly against bird-level damage + tank-class hp. Especially when your character has so little damage. Try PVPing using a rhino sometime, then you know what I mean.

(Beating a savage, capped bear is possible, its just so much harder due to all that armor.)

angeldawn
04-25-2013, 07:11 PM
(Beating a savage, capped bear is possible, its just so much harder due to all that armor.)

It's impossible for my little int Mage >.<

dudetus
04-25-2013, 07:14 PM

It's impossible for my little int Mage >.<

It's almost as fragile as my ego.