PDA

View Full Version : Frostbite the spider issues / Nordr only OK for warriors

Effervesce
04-21-2013, 12:34 PM
I think Frostbite had too much coffee this morning.

He has pulled me in when I was not at all in his red - his range seems to extend beyond the visible red

He camps the corpse so when spending 1 plat to revive on spot, he kills immediately again.

He ignores invulnerability. Reviving for 5 plat is supposed to make your party invulnerable for 15 seconds and you have a reddish glow during that time. I revive, am glowing red as expected, he kills me immediately. This happened whether I was the revive or a group mate was. Sometimes it seemed to work, sometimes death immediate after revive invulnerable.

The range that constantly casting spider has is broader than the range of my weapons and spells as rogue or sorcerer. Warrior is ok with axe throw.

Over all, Nordr mobs seem to be immune to a lot. most effective crowd control I have is with my Slag pet but his ability timer is too slow to be the main thing. Anyone else's stun pets working in Nordr?

Grimnr, the angry angry giant, hits my warrior for 2300+. Now I understand why I was dead with one hit as my rogue and Sorceror

I enjoy difficulty, but the new zones are, overall, for warriors ony. I went right thrugh them no problem with my warrior in a warrior group. It is very hard with other. It's a lopsided release.

I hope you'll consider some balance for other classes so it might become a fun zone for all. I think it speaks volumes that unlike Kraken, most people i know are leveling up back in watchers tombs etc and not leveling up in the new zones after opening the map.