PDA

View Full Version : This 'Pro' low pvp guild domco and the work of pakabooster and xsm booster

Hanfi
04-21-2013, 02:00 PM
Dear pakabooster dear xmsbooster
The whole domco is so pro u said....
But why u need to boost to be pro i took some screens when u lvled ur twinks up to 12 so u cant say it isnt ur work because nobody is such a damm booster like domco and boost 100k+ kills
So good luck and have fun with these pictures :*

Nihiliste
04-21-2013, 02:01 PM
Nice find. :)

Yich
04-21-2013, 02:05 PM
So here's what Im thinking... Devs post a new sticky in gen disc. saying theyre looking for any and all tips to help stop the boosting problems. I think they should put a dev on it. Too many threads, too game changing imo. They need to stop it now or it will get even more out of hand. Their firm stance on scamming a few months ago keeps this game from being infested too badly. They need to do something on this so the boosting threads stop.

Hanfi
04-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah i joined them to find there at boosting and they are so clever to lvl unlocked :D

Hanfi
04-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Yeah i share ur opinion but its important that all can see that they boost and here's the fact!

Yich
04-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Yeah i share ur opinion but its important that all can see that they boost and here's the fact!

Everyone with enough sense to find the forums will know these guys are boosting just by looking at them. Send it to support, a death boosted character is one thing but I bet they can tell you exactly when they got all those deaths and who did it. If they were all done in a 12 hour time span then you can tell its a bot..

jcoultet
04-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Anyone know how much they charge?

Zeus
04-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Paka, I sell deaths for free.

Just let me in your locked games, yo. I'd love to see the persistence of you and the rest boosting kills for so long. :)

Here's my challenge to you:

Pick a level that you want to boost off me & I'll create a char for that level. In return, I will not take a break from the game until you've shown me how it is possible to get that many kills without eating, sleeping, or taking a break.

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 04:34 PM
haha...

Reunegade
04-21-2013, 04:38 PM

Just let me in your locked games, yo. I'd love to see the persistence of you and the rest boosting kills for so long. :)

Pick a level that you want to boost off me & I'll create a char for that level. In return, I will not take a break from the game until you've shown me how it is humanely possible to get that many kills without eating, sleeping, or taking a break.

Make sure he brings his ultra rare SBL w/ special boosting proc.

Wendellism
04-21-2013, 06:06 PM
This thread fuels my intense hatred for those nub boosters.

Luck
04-21-2013, 09:17 PM
alright so i've seen a couple of these but what bothers me is that when someone posts a pic or says someones name everybody says, " you shouldn't put the name there because blah blah..." but when its about boosting its ok? i know those are just cow accounts but still. now the next thing is boosting you all hate why? does it really bother you that much? I myself was a booster got boring for me so i stopped but I did it to get a better kdr why because it looks great. something like 200 kills pvp and 0 deaths and a ton of kills,looks cool right? a show off character if you will,but then boosting to get on leader-boards? who cares they've been trash for a long time do you guys honestly care? I played a game where boosting was necessary because of the way it was set up and wars and stuff. What i don't get is that you're all mad at boosting but teaming and killing those who are less geared and or don't know much about how pvp is also boosting but you guys are ok with that. how is any different from just killing an account who cant do anything? you all need to stop with boosting stuff we get it you hate it, you want sts to do something and maybe they will. but you don't need to tell everyone that so and so boost we can see that plus if you they are good then they will show it in pvp.

XghostzX
04-21-2013, 09:19 PM
IB4L

Wendellism
04-22-2013, 12:17 AM
Yep IB4L.

Thanks Hanfi for backstabbing this "Pro" guild by giving us more evidence that those nubs boost.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
04-22-2013, 04:19 AM
How about we all rush everyone in Domco? Thats what i doing atm

Ks_Leon
04-22-2013, 06:57 AM
in before lock....:)

Sryyoulose
04-22-2013, 07:42 AM

Pick a level that you want to boost off me & I'll create a char for that level. In return, I will not take a break from the game until you've shown me how it is possible to get that many kills without eating, sleeping, or taking a break.

Bet I could do this I'm ctf let's give it a shot.

Roberto077
04-22-2013, 09:06 AM
We know, we know...

Ape
04-22-2013, 10:02 AM
The bad thing about this is, is that they dont boost themself but use bots like ghostmouse.

And yeh, we all rush domco.

pakayolo
04-22-2013, 11:41 AM
Please rush us

Zeus
04-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Bet I could do this I'm ctf let's give it a shot.

I'm only asking Pak.

Hanfi
04-25-2013, 06:10 AM
Maybe ill come at u but its the same like u boost because then i farm kills of u and domco are nubs so we all are boosters :D paka come at me >.<

Wendellism
04-25-2013, 06:12 AM
I'll hunt anybody in DomCo that dares try out endgame.

Caiahar
04-27-2013, 03:32 PM
First of all , this shows no proof of him boosting , these could just be random characters, just saying.
Second of all , none of you who say you rush us , will rush any of us UNLESS you have a friend or two that can help you out.
Thirdly , if you're going to talk about us being noob and trash , why don't you just leave me a list of all of your twinks so i can start killing you! ;D
Last but not least, to all of the L17 Forg Birds that think they're good cause they can kill a mage or a bear , go ahead and make one and we'll see how good you do vs a Forg bird. -Prosecuted

RAGEE. Youre a friend of paka/xsm, SOME RANDOM BOOSTER?

Reunegade
04-27-2013, 03:45 PM
First of all , this shows no proof of him boosting , these could just be random characters, just saying.
Second of all , none of you who say you rush us , will rush any of us UNLESS you have a friend or two that can help you out.
Thirdly , if you're going to talk about us being noob and trash , why don't you just leave me a list of all of your twinks so i can start killing you! ;D
Last but not least, to all of the L17 Forg Birds that think they're good cause they can kill a mage or a bear , go ahead and make one and we'll see how good you do vs a Forg bird. -Prosecuted

Who does 17 bird?

Wendellism
04-28-2013, 01:25 AM
Lots of people do it now , it's very op . For example: Cheymustdie,depleted,potentocdbird,etc. These are examples of 17 birds , just FYI

Whatever it is, anyone that supports DomCo should try out endgame, people will be happy to take on any of you. And trolling or creating drama in forums is bannable, just to let you know.

floats
04-28-2013, 01:49 AM
Whatever it is, anyone that supports DomCo should try out endgame, people will be happy to take on any of you. And trolling or creating drama in forums is bannable, just to let you know.

My buds n I are rdy at 30-40 :D

Hanfi
04-29-2013, 02:11 PM
Prosecboost dont flame ur the booster u said go u lost my l20 tank bear then u got mad and started to rush? Ur a dam random booster with 900kills and like 200 deaths and u lose vs lvl20 bears.pls u and the whole domco go leave pl and search a girlfriend ;)

aav5224
04-29-2013, 02:49 PM
so they switched there deaths to kills????? or what

MightyMicah
04-29-2013, 02:55 PM
I'm amazed at how many people say "kills don't matter" when they have a sucky KDR. Then, when it comes to boosting, all of the sudden kills matter a ton. Think about it.

That's all I'll say on this matter.

razerfingers
05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
I uh, rushed yolo the other day. Twas fun time.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Caiahar
05-03-2013, 05:37 PM
I uh, rushed yolo the other day. Twas fun time.

Which level? Which alt? Idk Wat lvl is paka.
Did you do it on noodlefingers?
Shucks...I just reminded myself of noodle..

razerfingers
05-04-2013, 01:13 AM

No, 70 pvp i was on razerfingers my mage.

Caiahar
05-04-2013, 07:58 AM

No, 70 pvp i was on razerfingers my mage.

How many time you kill him before he rage quit?
Or should I say, did you make his KDR negative?

Xbuddyjosh
05-04-2013, 08:41 AM

Lol!

razerfingers
05-04-2013, 12:39 PM

It think there was somewhere around 10 games last two he won because his team started helping and i was using angelic so a angelic mage vs crafted 70 set mage i loose rofl and my 71 behr guildie and a 70 burd an old fwiend of mine it was fun. He kept saying nice 3v1 im like thnx he raged for a good 5mins dead one time.

Kiwihawk
05-06-2013, 07:05 AM

It think there was somewhere around 10 games last two he won because his team started helping and i was using angelic so a angelic mage vs crafted 70 set mage i loose rofl and my 71 behr guildie and a 70 burd an old fwiend of mine it was fun. He kept saying nice 3v1 im like thnx he raged for a good 5mins dead one time.

That Was Fun Lol Me You And That Bird Hehe

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 07:10 AM
Pakayolo and his fellow boosters are trash. >_>

razerfingers
05-06-2013, 07:02 PM
That Was Fun Lol Me You And That Bird Hehe

Oh yeah