PDA

View Full Version : My hopefully upcoming guild

Mage till the end
04-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Inspired by others, I have decided to attempt to make a guild. I hove choose to make an indepth guild on the quickest/ most efficient way to get black ice.

Look for it in June. Upcoming exams have priority over Pl

Oldcoot
04-21-2013, 09:58 PM
I was confused for a min, but I get it now. Good luck with your guild

razerfingers
04-21-2013, 10:01 PM
does he mean guide? or guild. guild makes no sense guide, well you're welcome for giving everyone the idea

Battlegrinder
04-21-2013, 10:38 PM
does he mean guide? or guild. guild makes no sense guide, well you're welcome for giving everyone the idea

I think he means guide. Didn't you just recently make a Black Ice guide?

Battlegrinder
04-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Edit: sorry, double post due to lag.

Mage till the end
04-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Oh sorry for the confusion. I ment guide

razerfingers
04-21-2013, 11:15 PM
I think he means guide. Didn't you just recently make a Black Ice guide?

lol yeah.... thats why im wondering why he needs to make another^ theres no efficient way then than what i mentioned. as far as everyoe goes

Griffinfan
04-21-2013, 11:25 PM
lol yeah.... thats why im wondering why he needs to make another^ theres no efficient way then than what i mentioned. as far as everyoe goes

For Pelts: Do snowball, go straight to the T then turn right killing Yetis, follow that path till it turns, RMK, you should loot at least 5-10 pelts a run if not more.

For Snowballs: Host the final stage of Frozen Night (Frost king?) and go forward and kill the first 10 or so yetis till you pass over the ice bridge then rmk, it will take about 10 seconds and you loot 2-4 snowballs each run.

razerfingers
04-24-2013, 01:10 AM
For Pelts: Do snowball, go straight to the T then turn right killing Yetis, follow that path till it turns, RMK, you should loot at least 5-10 pelts a run if not more.

For Snowballs: Host the final stage of Frozen Night (Frost king?) and go forward and kill the first 10 or so yetis till you pass over the ice bridge then rmk, it will take about 10 seconds and you loot 2-4 snowballs each run.

Or run whole map with chance at some phat lewt

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

dudetus
04-24-2013, 02:10 AM
Glad u announced us that u r going to make a guide about a subject which was made into guide like a week ago. + typo "guild" instead of "guide".

And this guide will be done in around a bit over than month?

I don't know where to start..