PDA

View Full Version : Maul of Ollerus Arcane Warrior Hammer Whereabouts?

grazier07
04-22-2013, 08:13 AM
I am wondering when can we all see someone sell it in cs or forum. Just curious on how insane the price could be.. LOL

xcainnblecterx
04-22-2013, 08:52 AM
Well look at rouge's arcane weapon, now double it by two. I say two because warrio is most played toon therefore higher demand

Aniscater
04-22-2013, 09:00 AM
I wouldn't say warrior is the most played character. In my friend list there are only couple of warriors when there's like 5x more rogues and sorcerers.

Greencrow
04-22-2013, 09:07 AM
I wouldn't say warrior is the most played character. In my friend list there are only couple of warriors when there's like 5x more rogues and sorcerers.

go windmoore, outpost, kraag, paradise pier, stronghold, tombs, even in pvp crypts.. now which is the most played toon? :)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Syylent
04-22-2013, 09:20 AM
Well it is a drool worthy hammer. Warriors enjoy. Well if my noob web skills are able to upload properly.

Raxin
04-22-2013, 09:21 AM
Most parties are war and either x3 rogue ir x2 rogue n a mage. Mabye war most common overall but this.thread is arcane specific so consider endgamers only. Feels like 30% war 20% mage 50% rogue to me....

Raxin
04-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Well it is a drool worthy hammer. Warriors enjoy. Well if my noob web skills are able to upload properly.

Omfg its op...

*stares.intently thru the ferrarai dealer window knowing I will.never.own one *

Zanpakuto
04-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Wow wonder how they got it so fast!

LwMark
04-22-2013, 11:04 AM
Woah jelly

Syylent
04-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Honestly? Pure and utter luck. I try to buy 2-4 crates a month. Guess what was in the second? :)

Wow wonder how they got it so fast!

Greencrow
04-22-2013, 11:25 AM

aren't you planning on maxing your toon so that you can use that? or you are just going to sell it? lol :)

Cremated
04-22-2013, 12:09 PM

To letters.. OP

Aplyed
04-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Way to op if u ask me , but i still want !

Cremated
04-22-2013, 12:26 PM
How did he get hammer soo early on?

Syylent
04-22-2013, 12:40 PM
aren't you planning on maxing your toon so that you can use that? or you are just going to sell it? lol :)

Quite honestly I have always despised pve. Don't get me wrong, I am just not the pve type. I have a rogue, warrior and sorc. Leveling all 3 is a nitemare for me.

In the short term.. no I do not plan on leveling him to X level.

I have a good warrior buddy or two I want tease them with it.. then probably just sell. I have already made a couple warrior mates jealous.

Greencrow
04-22-2013, 12:57 PM
Quite honestly I have always despised pve. Don't get me wrong, I am just not the pve type. I have a rogue, warrior and sorc. Leveling all 3 is a nitemare for me.

I have a good warrior buddy or two I want tease them with it.. then probably just sell. I have already made a couple warrior mates jealous.

and im of those jealous warriors :))

Slashiroth
04-22-2013, 05:10 PM
What a waste if you sell it honestly, this is the first maul in game and you should put it to use. The stats are clearly OP as F**** do us all a favour and actually lvl up so you can use it, the hammer deserves that much from you.

razerfingers
04-22-2013, 05:43 PM
Lolz, its not OP its a arcane item. The best of the best no more complaining farm and make a warrior gf ;)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

gundamsone
04-22-2013, 05:59 PM
mythic helm set and hammer jaw for it

or 20m gold

eyescoolblue
04-22-2013, 07:54 PM

Not sure where your rouge stands, but was wondering if you want to make a trade deal for the Nefarious Hooks I have. I'm sure it would obviously include some additional gold for you :)

Syylent
04-23-2013, 08:12 AM
My rogue is 25 and his been 25 for about a month. I don't really plan on leveling her. If anything it will be my sorc, I will level some more.

I don't plan on getting to 31 anytime soon. Summer is coming and most likely my play time will decrease from a couple hours a night to every other day or so. I am an outside type guy and will be spending most of there with the wife and kids. I have many pool parties and it almost time from friends neighbors and relatives my kids sports teams to start coming over for a swim and grill out.

There is a new owner for it that will put it to much better use than I ever would. It a pure beast of a hammer and I hope he enjoys it.

I tried to show to all who asked last night. If I didn't I apologize, it was quite hectic and I am lousy at chatting and moving around in game. I tried to get my secretary to type for me but she wants nothing to with it.

One thing I learned there is a great community or warriors at the top game. It was nice to many friendly people from around the globe.

As I told a good friend in game.. To me they are only pixels.

Enjoy the hammer mate. It was a pleasure meeting you and the rest of the tanks.

Ozusaunake
04-23-2013, 08:34 AM

How in earth did you get that at level 21 T_T

X29798
04-24-2013, 06:45 AM
How in earth did you get that at level 21 T_T

Maul is found in crates, just need the plat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Carapace
04-24-2013, 10:28 AM
How did he get hammer soo early on?

All locked Crates have a chance to produce Mythic Armor, Mythic Helms, Arcane Weapons and the Arcane Pets. Doesn't matter if you open the crate at level 3 or at level 30, the chance is there.

Samhayne
04-24-2013, 12:33 PM
There is also a chance to find the Arcane Hammer and Mythic armor from Elite Gold War Chests.

There is a chance to find the Arcane Hooks and Mythic helms from Elite Gold Pirate Chests II.

Peer
02-02-2014, 08:02 AM
There is also a chance to find the Arcane Hammer and Mythic armor from Elite Gold War Chests.

There is a chance to find the Arcane Hooks and Mythic helms from Elite Gold Pirate Chests II.

What is the % chance of getting this items?

Hoardseeker
02-02-2014, 08:11 AM

4% for me [arcane]

Ebezaanec
02-02-2014, 09:46 AM
Nice necro lol

xcainnblecterx
02-02-2014, 06:14 PM

Should be about the same chance as getting hit by lightning since its "arcane" yet see to many people with one so now there the new mythics. Just spend all your money and you might get one, unless your pro merch

Peer
02-07-2014, 05:23 AM
If there is 4% chance getting Arcane type of item in Elite chest how about in mythics? 4% too?

baddiva
02-12-2014, 12:11 AM
If there is 4% chance getting Arcane type of item in Elite chest how about in mythics? 4% too?

Mythic should less rare than arcane... Let's assume 6%... Then overall you've got 10% chance to loot those beaut... This is a dream.

Well, the truth is... The chances aren't even close with the half of it... Lol...

Zuma Wheelzz
01-09-2016, 08:45 PM
is this worth buying? for pve... i dont understand what's the AoE, could someone explain? I have Aegis of Toughness because of the 10 explosive shields plus the extra armor it gives me, i notice maul drops my almost everything except my DPS and DAMAGE goes 200+... but i dont see any other extra damage like the 10 explosive shields on the Aegis of tough, might, vigor... Thank you for your time.

P.S.- I am a tank, not a warrior 46 lvl

Schnitzel
01-10-2016, 05:05 PM
is this worth buying? for pve... i dont understand what's the AoE, could someone explain? I have Aegis of Toughness because of the 10 explosive shields plus the extra armor it gives me, i notice maul drops my almost everything except my DPS and DAMAGE goes 200+... but i dont see any other extra damage like the 10 explosive shields on the Aegis of tough, might, vigor... Thank you for your time.

P.S.- I am a tank, not a warrior 46 lvl

Tanks are Warriors, just as
smurfs/mages are Sorcerers, and
thatOneClassEveryoneWantsOnTheirTeam are rogues (joke, please no one get offended)

also, please check the thread date before posting.

Zuma Wheelzz
01-12-2016, 07:27 PM
i guess so but some warriors cannot tank for anything, bad skill set, and wont do any tanking, thats what i meant, but thank you :)