PDA

View Full Version : Glephnir?

Toraious
04-22-2013, 09:01 AM
I'm level 30 just finished nordr where do I go for glephnir quest?

matanofx
04-22-2013, 09:04 AM
go in stronghold, then go to the left theres a circle thing, enter the glowy thingy to ullers tomb chamber
talk to the guy, read the book, go to tomb click on it and wam bam you got an amulet

xcainnblecterx
04-22-2013, 08:31 PM
go in stronghold, then go to the left theres a circle thing, enter the glowy thingy to ullers tomb chamber
talk to the guy, read the book, go to tomb click on it and wam bam you got an amulet

Glowy thingy...made me laugh thanks

Elner
04-23-2013, 07:33 AM
Gleiphner quest ?

Elner
04-23-2013, 07:35 AM
Do you have to be 30? Cause I finished nordr

Khylan
04-25-2013, 04:37 PM
you can do the quest as you go along, the reward is nice, +25str/dex/int range item

Excuses
04-28-2013, 07:51 AM
I can't find the book in the room...could someone explain where it is exactly?

Or so I have to finish a quest first?

Limsi
04-28-2013, 08:10 AM
I can't find the book in the room...could someone explain where it is exactly?

Or so I have to finish a quest first?

The books should be right across the one you have to talk to.

Effervesce
04-28-2013, 09:41 AM
My warrior is 27. Looking at the Level 30 Gleipner now in my inventory, it lowers my str, damage, etc below what I now wear - the lvl 25 Amythest Pendant of the Tides. Unless this unlocks an area, it isn't worth the slot it takes up (since it can't go into bank). I'm hoping its a key to some quest or zone.

Greencrow
04-28-2013, 09:57 AM
I didn't get the amulet also :( I followed that instructions still cant get it..

Another Question: Is amethyst pendant of tides ( for war ) is better than that amulet ? or the glephner is better?

Effervesce
04-28-2013, 01:32 PM
Do the quest Permafrost then quest Gleipner. Your mileage may vary, to my warrior when i look at stats for Gleipner while wearing my current gear, Gleipner lowers some stats I'd rather not lower without appearing to raising any important ones in any compelling way. By the time I hit 30 maybe that will be different.

Fyrce
04-28-2013, 02:14 PM
The book is there, but yeah, I ran around for awhile going, "Where's the stupid book?!?!"

It's kind of small and down and to the left of Ture. Personally, amulet sucks and just takes up an inventory slot :p

Excuses
04-28-2013, 11:03 PM

Where?

Wowsome
04-29-2013, 02:54 AM
mstj, greencrow,

this is how i did it
- finished all nordr quests first except permafrost
- killed grimnr and turned in permafrost
- accepted gleipnir quest from grimnr's corpse
- talked to ture in stronghold, it should say something like read page 77 of Villi's journal.
- interacted with the journal, it is a book right opposite to where Ture is facing
- went to uller's tomb for turn in .. done.

pm me in game if u need help :))

SkyDagger
04-29-2013, 03:45 AM
Quest: The Great Frost
Accepted: Herald of Arlor
Description: Meet King Erik of Nordr in Stronghold to aid the Nordrmen.
To complete: Arrive in Stronghold
Turn in: King Erik
Reward: 250g

Quest: Oltgar Keep
Prerequisite: The Great Frost
Accepted: King Erik
Description: Flush the Frost from Oltgar Keep.
To complete: Defeat Frostir in Oltgar Keep.
Reward: 830g

Quest: Fallen Heroes
Accepted: Guardsman Oglesby
Description: Retrieve the tags of fallen guards at Reaper's Pass in Mount Spyr.
To complete: Search the dead bodies located in within Mount Spyr
Reward: 1,337g

Quest: Permafrost
Accepted: King Erik
Description: Travel through the Crystal Caverns to Velheim, then find and defeat the horror responsible.
To complete: Defeat Crimnr and search his corpse.
Turn in: Corpse of Grimnr
Reward: 1,450g

Quest: Gleipnir
Accepted: Corpse of Grimnr
Description: The final shard of Gleipnir was buried with Uller in his tomb.
To complete: Interact with the alter in Nordr Stronghold, "Turn to page 77" and interact with Uller's Tomb.
Turn in: Uller's Tomb
Reward: 1,400g, Gleipnir
I just deleted the quests which doesnt connected to gleipnir quest

CREDITS GOES TO GLUTTONY ARCANE LEGENDS QUEST
LINK: CLICK ME (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74963-Guide-Arcane-Legends-quests)

HOPE THIS HELPS :)

Monstertongue
04-29-2013, 08:49 AM
I got no more quest available....completed nordr campaign, killed all boss and got all the achievement but I just don have this quest? How?

SkyDagger
04-29-2013, 09:50 AM
I got no more quest available....completed nordr campaign, killed all boss and got all the achievement but I just don have this quest? How?

Try to see the quest ive posted there. and look for the people there who can talk too to get one of those ^

Monstertongue
04-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Try to see the quest ive posted there. and look for the people there who can talk too to get one of those ^

Well I said I finish the nordr campaign...means completed all quest n boss but I nv get this quest...that's the prob