PDA

View Full Version : free respec event

ShadowGunX
04-22-2013, 10:08 AM
so the new content came.
m wondering if there will b any free respec event for this update.

so guys wat u think? will there b any respec event?

Pyromagnium
04-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Perhaps. I'd be nice.

But not until sts fixes the Passive DMG and pet DMG bug. The damage is added but does not show up in the stat screen.

ShadowGunX
04-22-2013, 10:45 AM
yup it will b good if devs fix those stats showing bug changed under passive skill nd given by pet.
m in need of free respec as i want to change axe throw to windmill.

Samhayne
04-22-2013, 10:50 AM
We only implement free character respecs when something has been changed with character skills that might invalidate prior builds. The addition of 5 new levels isn't changing skills. We don't currently have plans to offer free respecs.

Greencrow
04-22-2013, 11:39 AM
Perhaps. I'd be nice.

But not until sts fixes the Passive DMG and pet DMG bug. The damage is added but does not show up in the stat screen.

ya, the sts already knew about this. I hope it'll be fixed :)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Cremated
04-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Also the gaps between when we normally have free respecs are quite big, our last free respec wasn't long ago in comparison to the previous ones :)

ShadowGunX
04-22-2013, 12:31 PM
We only implement free character respecs when something has been changed with character skills that might invalidate prior builds. The addition of 5 new levels isn't changing skills. We don't currently have plans to offer free respecs.

thanx for the info Sam :-).
i only wanted to kno if there were any plans so that i dnt wanna waste 5plats doing respec. :-D
so now m gtg to respec ;-)