PDA

View Full Version : Ma next guide vid.

Ape
04-22-2013, 10:32 AM
What do you guys wanna see as next guide vid.
I myself was thinking of something usefull like a antiscam guide or moneymaking guide or something like that.

Here is my last and first guide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sQ1Y6jYt6Z8

Cavoc
04-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Does it look like that when other people look at you?

Ape
04-22-2013, 10:59 AM
Does it look like that when other people look at you?

yes, though this was when I was looking at someone else.

Roberto077
04-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Nope. It's an inspect glitch for only the person inspecting, the other person doesn't actually have the gear.

Ape
04-22-2013, 11:01 AM
Nope. It's an inspect glitch for only the person inspecting, the other person doesn't actually have the gear.

I believe this is correct, sorry my english isn't great.

LwMark
04-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Wonder wher u got this idea from -.- lol

Ks_Leon
04-23-2013, 08:25 AM
he got it from ninja...

LwMark
04-23-2013, 09:29 AM
he got it from ninja...

Im pretty sure he pmd on forums asking me a while ago askin me how to do it ..cause he watched my video on youtube OR saw my thread i made a while ago where Sam locked it and said how it was done...so technically he got it from me..and where i got it from is not Ninja..but if u watch my video..u will see where i got the idea from..hes in it..and he asked me to make a video..now where he got the idea from i dont know..so ya..gf..thats not what i askes
D...k bye

Ape
04-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Im pretty sure he pmd on forums asking me a while ago askin me how to do it ..cause he watched my video on youtube OR saw my thread i made a while ago where Sam locked it and said how it was done...so technically he got it from me..and where i got it from is not Ninja..but if u watch my video..u will see where i got the idea from..hes in it..and he asked me to make a video..now where he got the idea from i dont know..so ya..gf..thats not what i askes
D...k bye

I got it from ixm a while back but when I forgot I asked you since he told me u knew.
But I didn't make this thread with that reason, the reason is me asking what new vid guide u want.

Wendellism
04-23-2013, 10:27 AM
Something that would obviously benefit new players and noobs alike.

Seriously, that is what I would want.

Ape
04-23-2013, 12:07 PM
Something that would obviously benefit new players and noobs alike.

Seriously, that is what I would want.

A beginners money making guide perhaps?
I could work on that.

Deathofan
04-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Guide: How To Program Bots! Jokes, try making a guide on how to merch high priced items like dragon, shadow, 61 sets. Or simply a video explaining how range and timing are important in pvp.

Ape
04-23-2013, 02:13 PM
Guide: How To Program Bots! Jokes, try making a guide on how to merch high priced items like dragon, shadow, 61 sets. Or simply a video explaining how range and timing are important in pvp.

Thx for the idea, Im pretty sure ill be making a guide on this, this weekend or next week.
Not the botting..the merching n stuff..

Deathofan
04-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Cool, I was joking about the botting lol.