PDA

View Full Version : Times between Expansion Caps

DocDoBig
04-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Please (if you haven't read them yet) don't set up an opinion before reading these great threads with JustG's talk:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-a-Whole-Today

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Fixin%92-in-PL

Please, keep the discussions rant-free and clean, thanks!

For all the curious and data fanatics among you,
I thought it would be a good idea to gather up all the release dates for each expansion cap and to calculate
the period between each of them to the next one,
so yeah, with this thread I wanted to show and share how much time between the expansions (caps) was used
or needed to develop them.
I will count in Months and Days:

Times between Expansion Caps

Cap #1
Cap #2
Time

PL's Release (04.03.2010) >
The Lost Expedition (04.16.2010)
13 Days

The Lost Expedition (04.16.2010) >
The Ancient Swamps (05.05.2010)
19 Days

The Ancient Swamps (05.05.2010) >
Alien Oasis: Part One (06.11.2010)
1 Month & 6 Days

Alien Oasis: Part One (06.11.2010) >
Alien Oasis: Part Two (06.29.2010)
18 Days

Alien Oasis: Part Two (06.29.2010) >
Alien Oasis: Part Three (10.04.2010)
3 Months & 5 Days

Alien Oasis: Part Three (10.04.2010)>
Balefort Sewers (02.07.2011)
4 Months & 3 Days

Balefort Sewers (02.07.2011) >
Nuri's Hallow (09.01.2011)
6 Months & 25 Days

Nuri's Hallow (09.01.2011) >
Mount Fang (11.14.2011)
2 Months & 13 Days

Mount Fang (11.14.2011) >
Humania (06.19.2012)
7 Months & 5 Days

Humania (06.19.2012) >
Blacksmoke Mountain (10.18.2012)
3 Months & 29 Days

Blacksmoke Mountain (10.18.2012) >
Today (01.26.2014)
1 Year, 3 Months
& 8 Days

And here a little diagram:

-----------------
These are rewards for the lvl caps of 56-76 (all except the 76 Shield aren't achievable anymore.
1 = Crown of Persistence | 2 = Nuri's Shield of Hallows | 3 = Mount Fang Armor | 4 = Monarch Helm of Humania | 5 = Eye of Eternity

The Average Time an Expansion needs to be developed is 126.7 days (4 Months and 4 Days).

The Median is 97 Days (3 Months and 1 Week).
------------------
Make sure to check the other analyses and data fests, too :

Dark Legends : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94801-Times-between-Expansion-Caps

Star Legends : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94803-Times-between-Expansion-Caps

Arcane Legends : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94808-Times-between-Expansion-Caps

------------

Forum Leaderboards : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95779-Forum-Leaderboards

The Forums in Facts and Numbers : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95463-The-Forums-in-Facts-and-Numbers

Yich
04-22-2013, 12:36 PM
Approaching longest wait... Gj btw.

Multibird
04-22-2013, 01:48 PM
wow, nice

wvhills
04-22-2013, 01:52 PM
everything looks more official with a chart!

Oldcoot
04-22-2013, 02:10 PM
That puts it in perspective . Good job.

Mage till the end
04-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Very well done. Approaching the longest wait in pl soon lol

Spyce
04-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Just need 1 month and 1 day until we tie the Expansion Cap of Mount Fang- Humania!

Onagiabef
04-22-2013, 07:02 PM
maybe this is a good sign then...longer wait means better release. Lets face it bsm wasn't that great. great job on the info!!

Spyce
04-22-2013, 07:06 PM
maybe this is a good sign then...longer wait means better release. Lets face it bsm wasn't that great. great job on the info!!

IMO, Humania so far was the best Expansion.
Who agrees?

imxoriginal
04-22-2013, 07:15 PM
IMO, Humania so far was the best Expansion.
Who agrees?

Not me haha I liked alien oasis campaigns. By far was my favorite loved quests and how much depth they put in the bosses in ao3. Just had this conversation with Brubeck the other day actually.

LwMark
04-22-2013, 07:53 PM
Docdobig went BIG on this one, very awesome, u ahould do this for the other games, first thread i enjoyed in a while so simple but some awesome, gj

Jcyee
04-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Psh we still got a month ago. Lets just wait one more month and see what happens

Edit: Just realized I joined on 2/12/11, one day after Sewers was released!

Wendellism
04-22-2013, 07:56 PM
I don't mind the wait if it means nerfing dodge. =)

JaytB
04-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Nice comparison!

Yich
04-22-2013, 08:15 PM

Will never understand why people seem to have the need to re word what I said a tinsy bit and then go and make a post out of it. What a joke. Make your own posts, stop stealing mine.

lakersrockftw
04-22-2013, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the chart devs update plz ignore al for once we need attention too come on

Kraze
04-22-2013, 08:42 PM

Will never understand why people seem to have the need to re word what I said a tinsy bit and then go and make a post out of it. What a joke. Make your own posts, stop stealing mine.

Good lord why do you behave this way? So if you post something and on the off chance someone shares your opinion all they can say is " yeah what yich said!" Your ego is out of control.

Yich
04-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Good lord why do you behave this way? So if you post something and on the off chance someone shares your opinion all they can say is " yeah what yich said!" Your ego is out of control.

He added the word "the" and gave a differently worded compliment. If we're all just going to be little conformists who go around saying word for word what other people say, that's fine, but could someone at least make a guide on how to do so first? Sick of all these useless posts. I say useless, not non constructive. Those are two different terms, make sure you know the difference before you try picking apart this post.

EDIT: and I might understand had I not been the 1st reply, but I was. He obviously just took what I said and re worded it.

CrimsonTider
04-22-2013, 08:59 PM
He added the word "the" and gave a differently worded compliment. If we're all just going to be little conformists who go around saying word for word what other people say, that's fine, but could someone at least make a guide on how to do so first? Sick of all these useless posts. I say useless, not non constructive. Those are two different terms, make sure you know the difference before you try picking apart this post.

EDIT: and I might understand had I not been the 1st reply, but I was. He obviously just took what I said and re worded it.

You need a break from forums. For an individual with your intellect to get your panties in a wad so easily is truly sad. You understand we have all had our "words" rearranged and reposted? It's like you just look for things to whine about. Good grief.

@Doc - First, my apologies for going off topic. I'm just getting tired of stupidity on forums. Second, excellent post. Nice to see how the PL timeline has continued. Hard to believe I have been around this long.

Kraze
04-22-2013, 09:06 PM

First reply 700th reply what's it matter? They had an opinion they shared it. Not every post will be on par with Darwin's origin of species. Most are going to quick responses. Like this:
Back on topic thank you for compiling this information! Feels just like yesterday the server booted me for the LE expansion.

XghostzX
04-22-2013, 09:27 PM
Nice post! :)

DocDoBig
04-22-2013, 11:49 PM
Wow thanks so much everyone! :o
I wil post links to the other games later today as well.

Ks_Leon
04-23-2013, 08:43 AM
Good Jobs :-]

Disko
04-23-2013, 10:31 AM
Excellent post, thank you!

I always wondered what the release timeframes were before I came along in AO3 (but didnt want to dig thru Announcements :P)

The concept of AO 1/2/3 (plus Shadow Caves) was very strong and provided for countless hours of entertaining replay value. I would love to see a similar 1/2/3 release at endgame again, even if the maps are samey... as long as the concept is awesome and the gameplay feels rewarding :)

Wendellism
04-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Excellent post, thank you!

I always wondered what the release timeframes were before I came along in AO3 (but didnt want to dig thru Announcements :P)

The concept of AO 1/2/3 (plus Shadow Caves) was very strong and provided for countless hours of entertaining replay value. I would love to see a similar 1/2/3 release at endgame again, even if the maps are samey... as long as the concept is awesome and the gameplay feels rewarding :)

Unforturnately, I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

With the rise of Elixirs and the recent 4 Days Challenge for this expansion, gameplay quickly becomes old after playing for merely an hour. Add to the mix a bunch of players that boots before boss, leechs in rooms, talks trash, or a mix of the 3, and you can be sure you have a chace to feel disappointed at the end of the day in overall experience in any further expansions.

Do note that I am not attacking STS in any way, just some disappointment regarding the current quality of players at the moment.

DocDoBig
04-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Edited my post :
Make sure to check the other ones, too :

Dark Legends : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94801-Times-between-Expansion-Caps

Star Legends : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94803-Times-between-Expansion-Caps

Arcane Legends : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94808-Times-between-Expansion-Caps

Ladyviviane
04-23-2013, 11:08 AM
T'y 4 infos Doc . Mayb i ask to much but would b that great if we got lil comment fr Sts on tis thread ?

Zeus
04-23-2013, 12:47 PM
I just wanted to add on one more teeny thing.

If players look at the other 3 threads he has made for AL, DL, & SL, they can see that during the incubation period of each game, the expansion caps were short. They were around 2-3 expansions each with 1 to 2 month intervals.

Thus, as you can see. AL is getting the same treatment that PL got during it's incubation period. SL got the same special treatment during it's incubation period as well. DL did as well, albiet its new caps were a little bit longer between raises and it had 1-2 less cap raises for it's incubation period compared to the rest of the game.

This, I blame on two things:

First off, DL was using STS's upgraded engine, which I'm sure took the developers a little more time to get used to & code, as it had to be more complicated. Again, this is just a hypothesis, so feel free to disagree with me.

Secondly, AL came out pretty quickly after DL. People were very surprised as to how short of a period AL came after DL. This, and AL's popular take off caused DL to get the short end of the stick in terms of campaign increases and the frequency of campaign increases.

Battlegrinder
04-23-2013, 01:31 PM
I just wanted to add on one more teeny thing.

If players look at the other 3 threads he has made for AL, DL, & SL, they can see that during the incubation period of each game, the expansion caps were short. They were around 2-3 expansions each with 1 to 2 month intervals.

Thus, as you can see. AL is getting the same treatment that PL got during it's incubation period. SL got the same special treatment during it's incubation period as well. DL did as well, albiet its new caps were a little bit longer between raises and it had 1-2 less cap raises for it's incubation period compared to the rest of the game.

This, I blame on two things:

First off, DL was using STS's upgraded engine, which I'm sure took the developers a little more time to get used to & code, as it had to be more complicated. Again, this is just a hypothesis, so feel free to disagree with me.

Secondly, AL came out pretty quickly after DL. People were very surprised as to how short of a period AL came after DL. This, and AL's popular take off caused DL to get the short end of the stick in terms of campaign increases and the frequency of campaign increases.

Exactly. I'm getting tired of all the "STS only cares about AL these days" posts. Maybe these 4 threads will calm some of that down.

Fusionstrike
04-23-2013, 02:02 PM
This is very intersting data, and a good way to put things into perspective. Thanks to Doc for doing the research (so we don't have to). A few thoughts that struck me.

1. There is undeniably a difference between the attention a new game gets vs. a well-established one like PL. Several have pointed this out already. We do need to manage our expectations about how often we'll see new content added to this very mature game and not get too caught up in comparing with AL's level of attention. The two games are not comparable in terms of their maturity level.

2. Having said that, we are certainly going to break new ground in PL as far as length of time between content updates. Why do I say that? Well, the data shows we're about a month away from the historical maximum time between caps, and we haven't heard a thing from STS about the next update. If you look at the history, especially the history of the last year or so of PL, STS tends to announce updates to PL many weeks before they happen. In general, we get our first hint 4-6 weeks before it's actually put into the game, with some other teaser posts leading up to the release. Since we haven't heard anything at all, I don't see any chance that a content update will happen in the next month. Therefore, I feel safe predicting that the time between updates for whatever PL eventually gets will end up being longer than the longest wait to date.

At this point, I sincerely hope STS plans on giving us some kind of official update of their plans for PL in the next month. If May comes and goes and they're still silent, we'll have passed the longest wait in PL history without a peep. That would be when I would seriously start wondering if PL has been completely abandoned. Actually, people thinking that now wouldn't be completely unjustified in my view. I'm not trying to be alarmist, and I tend to think it's not that case that PL is over, but every day of complete silence from STS makes it that much harder to have faith that patience will be rewarded.

Ks_Leon
04-24-2013, 09:58 PM
oh yeah...can u put the elite cap on certain expansion like Balefort Sewer Elite Cap received CoP(Crown Of Persistence) so new player know what they got in elite cap and the first map on elite cap...:) also you can put a P.S so they know that vanity item cap in past expansion cannot be obtain in the future...:)

DocDoBig
04-25-2013, 10:29 AM
oh yeah...can u put the elite cap on certain expansion like Balefort Sewer Elite Cap received CoP(Crown Of Persistence) so new player know what they got in elite cap and the first map on elite cap...:) also you can put a P.S so they know that vanity item cap in past expansion cannot be obtain in the future...:)

Sure , added that to my thread. :o

DocDoBig
04-28-2013, 11:51 AM
Shall i update this ? Maybe weekly ?

modredd
04-29-2013, 07:55 AM
let's face it arcane legends is now Cinderella and we've become the stepsisters

Ape
04-29-2013, 08:09 AM
last 2 months there has been a cap for Al,Dl and Sl.
My guess is that Pocket Legends gets the next cap within may.
Just a rough estimate he..

wvhills
04-29-2013, 08:13 AM
pretty soon a new legends title will be out and all of us on AL will be complaining. haha.

angeldawn
04-29-2013, 08:38 AM
I personally would like to see PL rebalanced before a new campaign. I would then like to enjoy the balance of the game for a little bit before the new campaign comes out and screws it up again.

tHelonestud
04-29-2013, 08:48 AM
pretty soon a new legends title will be out and all of us on AL will be complaining. haha.

And the pattern continues

Alhuntrazeck
04-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Another awesome post. Good job bro!

DocDoBig
04-29-2013, 09:45 AM

Hopefully (at least) there should be an oyster class then. ;)

razerfingers
04-29-2013, 10:11 AM
Nice thread, plz get me 22 thanks on my black ice guide thnx. It appears only a few thought it was good it never got moved to guide section... Lolz. :/

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

DocDoBig
04-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Nice thread, plz get me 22 thanks on my black ice guide thnx. It appears only a few thought it was good it never got moved to guide section... Lolz. :/

Musta PM Delph or Sam to move it.
I even asked them to sticky mine, no response yet. ;)

aav5224
04-29-2013, 02:42 PM
how u do this !!! my grandma can but i cant

razerfingers
04-29-2013, 07:26 PM
Musta PM Delph or Sam to move it.
I even asked them to sticky mine, no response yet. ;)

I did after i made it, before it died. Lol..

DocDoBig
04-30-2013, 12:10 AM
I did after i made it, before it died. Lol..

Yeah something fishy there, either thhey ignore us or just have too many PM's to answer.

razerfingers
04-30-2013, 12:25 AM
Yeah something fishy there, either thhey ignore us or just have too many PM's to answer.

Just report your thread and be lyk sticky? Or such i do it to lock my threads report myself basically lolz

Alhuntrazeck
04-30-2013, 01:14 AM
i pm'd sam about a guide and he responded. so maybe he's just busy? And btw i provided him the link to the page. might be easier if u did that.

modredd
04-30-2013, 09:11 AM
My biggest issue is NO communication between the Devs and us.
When is the next campaign coming out?
Its a simple question, WTH!
If they don't know say so.

razerfingers
04-30-2013, 09:20 AM
My biggest issue is NO communication between the Devs and us.
When is the next campaign coming out?
Its a simple question, WTH!
If they don't know say so.

its simpler to say i dont know from a dev than to not resond at all i think. or atleast give insight that its being made

DocDoBig
04-30-2013, 11:44 AM
i pm'd sam about a guide and he responded. so maybe he's just busy? And btw i provided him the link to the page. might be easier if u did that.

Hmmm, i made a theory that you are not allowed to suggest to sticky your own thread. ;)

Zeus
04-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Hmmm, i made a theory that you are not allowed to suggest to sticky your own thread. ;)

It depends on who you ask.

oneofthem
04-30-2013, 05:05 PM
maybe ill get unbanned in time for the next cap!

-Aqp

Mage till the end
04-30-2013, 06:40 PM
maybe ill get unbanned in time for the next cap!

-Aqp
Lol

DocDoBig
05-26-2013, 05:22 AM
Sorry for Necro,
just wanted to say this is the longest wait by now.

Cavoc
05-26-2013, 07:52 AM
Ladies and gentlemen we have hit pl history.
Years from now you can tell your children's children... I was there. For that long *** wait. But don't get me started about the l86 one

XghostzX
05-26-2013, 07:58 AM
Years from now you can tell your children's children... I was there. For that long *** wait. But don't get me started about the l86 one

Lmao, what's happening...

Caiahar
05-26-2013, 08:47 AM

Lmao, what's happening...
No body knows....

kcimythgim
05-26-2013, 10:22 AM
Longest expansion yet. I'm actually really curious to see when the previews for the next expansion come out.

eiggam
05-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Thanks for this, can't believe its the longest wait in between expansions!

Chopper
05-26-2013, 09:54 PM
Maybe they've given up on PL. That would be sad indeed.

Chickenrunnn
06-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Longest wait record!

Aracnus
06-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Longest wait record!

Nope :-)

Planet Volaria (12.15.2011) > The Scorn Crusade (09.19.2012) 9 Months & 4 Days

DocDoBig
06-16-2013, 09:02 AM
Somebody checks my threads, yay!

Chickenrunnn
06-16-2013, 09:02 AM
Somebody checks my threads, yay!

I saw the links in signature, I found graphics nice xD..

I was speaking about PL lol .____.

edit : somebody or some buddies? :p

vle_hoang
06-16-2013, 10:22 AM
Finally something usefull :). Great Job.

DocDoBig
06-16-2013, 10:42 AM
I saw the links in signature, I found graphics nice xD..

I was speaking about PL lol .____.

edit : somebody or some buddies? :p

Not long and PL overtakes SL record. :(

What about somebodies? ;)

Finally something usefull :). Great Job.

Thanks alot! :o

DocDoBig
06-30-2013, 05:37 AM
Updated this in advance for tomorrow. ;)

8 Months & 13 Days to record since the release of BSM, the second longest wait of all games.

Jig
06-30-2013, 06:55 AM
Dayum, I hope they don't hold it of for another 3 months, like I don't mind cause I can't play for like not until a month or less but eh.. not about me Lawl

anyways Doc you keep doing this and I still don't understand how you do it, you should work for sts and get payed you'v don al pl dl sl.. so much usefulness I'm going to read this soon and check it out thanks!

Chopper
06-30-2013, 03:34 PM
STS should just announce they are shutting PL down, rather than just drag it out until everyone quits.

slaveleia
06-30-2013, 05:02 PM
I can't believe it's been so long! Wow

razerfingers
07-03-2013, 09:40 AM
STS should just announce they are shutting PL down, rather than just drag it out until everyone quits.

Or sell to gameloft.

Alhuntrazeck
07-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Depressing
You know there's something wrong when an AL player admits PL needs more updates and they need to leave AL alone for a bit ;)

Jig
07-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Yes alh... Yes.... Have they even got an idea on what there maps going to be??? This never happens before starting to think they're are going to do a dark legends and release just a raise level cap but nothing new no content.. Or just heaps secretive

kummitus
07-04-2013, 01:36 PM

Or sell to gameloft.

That made me laugh! xD

DocDoBig
08-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Time to update!
(My apologies for the delay.)

Well, 9 Months & 16 Days to record since the release of BSM, which is officially the longest wait for a new expansion of all _L games now.

Multibird
08-04-2013, 02:52 PM
9 months already? haha

hope they make it a year

Babygopherz
08-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Nice thread, what a long wait for next expansion.

Rouquine
08-04-2013, 05:44 PM
This depresses me.

Jig
08-05-2013, 07:34 AM
If its longer then a year, completely disappointed other-whys ill be happy earlier :)

DocDoBig
08-05-2013, 08:32 AM
9 months already? haha

hope they make it a year

Don't say that, otherwise it comes true!

This depresses me.

What? The thread or the long wait? ;)

Nahh, just kiding, I know what you meant.
If its longer then a year, completely disappointed other-whys ill be happy earlier :)

I think they didn't forget us completely. :o

Multibird
08-05-2013, 01:30 PM
New pinks/vanities are coming to pl soon, maybe cap :)

DocDoBig
08-05-2013, 02:13 PM
New pinks/vanities are coming to pl soon, maybe cap :)

I assume only the Retro Gear - will rock anyway, can't wait!

Skeletonlord
08-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Nice job! I'm impressed Doc!

Has it really been 9 months since the last expansion? As already said I bet that the developers are working on making the games next expansion really cool. They are also working on retro gear, which could put us a few weeks back. To be honest I'm happy with Blacksmoke for the time being. Trying to get those dragon drops!

DocDoBig
08-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Nice job! I'm impressed Doc!

Has it really been 9 months since the last expansion? As already said I bet that the developers are working on making the games next expansion really cool. They are also working on retro gear, which could put us a few weeks back. To be honest I'm happy with Blacksmoke for the time being. Trying to get those dragon drops!

Thanks!

I hope so, and they proved that they can design super looking expansion with Humania and BSM.
Tomorrow is the usual update day, maybe we will see our retro gear then!

DocDoBig
08-30-2013, 05:30 PM
Updated this like every other of the 11 threads soon or less. ;)
Updated in advance for the 1st Sept.

Please (if you haven't read them yet) don't set up an opinion before reading these great threads with JustG's talk:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111948-The-PL-Community-as-a-Whole-Today

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?112724-Your-Top-Three-Things-that-Need-Fixin%92-in-PL

Enjoy your Weekend guys!

DocDoBig
10-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Updated this thread as well.

Almost 1 Year wait for a new expansion. :(

Reunegade
10-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Gj!

VenomsChaos
10-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Thx for infos.. nice job and great infos

Ladyviviane
10-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Sigh ... :(

Ks_Leon
10-02-2013, 06:04 AM
well bsm campaign will be the 1 year in few days....

Extreme
10-02-2013, 06:14 AM
well bsm campaign will be the 1 year in few days....

;-(

Ks_Leon
10-02-2013, 09:16 AM
;-(

meanie ;)

Foreverloveus
10-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Yay almost a year!!!

Chopper
10-02-2013, 12:33 PM
If BSM is going to be the end of PL, i hope STS makes at least some special event weekend/promo to send the game off with a bang, rather than a slow petering out..

DocDoBig
10-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Even the usually patient Doc (who is me) is getting impatient for a new cap. ;)

Multibird
10-02-2013, 03:39 PM
They should've released 1 cap per year, that way we would see less nagging and better items in game.

Chopper
10-03-2013, 08:50 AM
They should've released 1 cap per year, that way we would see less nagging and better items in game.

look what's happening now. The game would have died a long time ago if there was one cap a year.

Sus
10-03-2013, 12:03 PM
o h h h hh h

Multibird
10-03-2013, 01:39 PM
look what's happening now. The game would have died a long time ago if there was one cap a year.
Not really, it would pace ppl and the game itself.

Chickenrunnn
10-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Let's wait for one more year ;-)

Sheugokin
10-03-2013, 04:07 PM
^ LOL!
Just LOL!

tHelonestud
10-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Wow I want a thank from G
Let's wait 5 years!!!!

ultimaga95
10-04-2013, 07:11 AM
Everyone do us all a favor, please don't hold your breath waiting for new cap.

DocDoBig
10-04-2013, 04:13 PM
Added Average and Median Time, thanks to Apollo for the Suggestion!

The Average Time an Expansion needs to be developed is 116.09 days ( 3 Months 3 Weeks and 5 Days).

The Median is 97 Days (3 Months and 1 Week).

Kiwihawk
10-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Hehe G
Nice Stuff Doc,

Jig
11-19-2013, 05:58 AM
Reallly….? Has it been longer then a year yet? I still have faith, caps once a year now is… okay I guess since it's coming to 100 and they want to slow it down a bit take the time, christmas event will cheer us up soon, then sometime after that idk maybe some news about it surely if not then wow I really do not know what to say …

Ladyviviane
11-27-2013, 03:23 AM
Can't believe that m still here , trying harder to not lose hope n still posting comment about PL survive ... Sigh 😬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Jig
11-27-2013, 05:51 AM
Cheer up lady!!!! Snow event coming soon! And double exp this weekend don't miss it!

Ladyviviane
11-27-2013, 05:56 AM
Yay Ty Jig :D

Burningdex
11-27-2013, 06:35 AM
Can't believe that m still here , trying harder to not lose hope n still posting comment about PL survive ... Sigh ��

Ik how u feel :/ been on this game for almost on 3years and 1/3 of that was with 76 cap ._.

Cheer up tho hopefully there be new cap soon

Ijooo
11-27-2013, 07:12 AM
Just read a thread regarding the reason why there is no cap for PL bec AL has more player than PL. But to think, im my opinion the reason why players shift from one game to another bec PL is not expanding for a year based in this thread.

If they want player to return to PL give us something to reach for like level and items. New cap and new items.

Thank you and good day.

Ladyviviane
11-27-2013, 01:11 PM
Ik how u feel :/ been on this game for almost on 3years and 1/3 of that was with 76 cap ._.

Cheer up tho hopefully there be new cap soon

Ty n hope so again again n again :D

Jig
11-28-2013, 04:10 AM
Ty n hope so again again n again :D

and again and again, dunno if there will be anymore agains after that though

SPBoomer
11-29-2013, 09:01 AM
Doooc l y !