PDA

View Full Version : Share your Arcane Vision - Win 20k a month for life

inkredible
04-22-2013, 01:46 PM

WIN 20k monthly easy. ONE winner, gets 5k every week for life
end this friday april 26th 2013 ( prize may change to a higher prize)

1. I wanna know your vision for arcane, could be a year from now, 2-3 -10 years from now
- What arcane gonna be, how its gonna be, whats arcane future
(imagery helps)

-Must write: the year, (2044/2014/2015/2020 etc)
- In 2044, Arcane will be..

---------------------------------------------------

2. What you will do to make arcane community better, and HOW will you do that?
(atleast a parapgrah) (no more than 250 words)

- I will help this and that
- I will do this..
- With my money.. I will..
- I will encourage..
- I will ...
- Has to be something You could do NOW, or currently doing

RULES:
- YOU CANNOT EDIT YOUR POST.
BUT YOU CAN RESUBMIT ANOTHER - so i know what you edited
- You need to be really specific with the "how" -
- Has to be realistic for the second question.. meaning something you could actually do.

How you answer this, will tell something about yourself, it comes with creativity, Originality, kindness, love, care, etc.
Whoever appeals to me, or capture my "heart" with their answer wins. This is to encourage people how arcane community should be and may also give developers vision/ opinions from players. How they see this game as, or will be

Cremated
04-22-2013, 01:57 PM
In 2044.. Arcane Legends will be running on "in visual computers" ( yes made up) where you can actually feel what it is like to be in the game.. Smell the goblins... Slice the weapon through the thin cool air... Cut up enemys with your own hands.... feel pain when you get attacked.

Suit would look like so,

Vision of a fellow warrior directly in front of you

I will edit if i get any more descriptions that come to mind :P so in a year you will pay 240k :P wowza

inkredible
04-22-2013, 01:59 PM
in 2044.. Arcane legends will be running on "in visual computers" ( yes made up) where you can actually feel what it is like to be in the game.. Smell the goblins... Slice the weapon through the thin cool air... Cut up enemys with your own hands.... Feel pain when you get attacked.

Suit would look like so,

vision of a fellow warrior directly in front of you

i will edit if i get any more descriptions that come to mind :p so in a year you will pay 240k :p wowza

rules:
- you cannot edit your post.
But you can resubmit another - so i know what you edited

post updated

Cremated
04-22-2013, 02:00 PM
post updated

Ok :P secret edit lol was mine a bad post?

Cremated
04-22-2013, 02:02 PM
ooo i will make arcane community better by if u insult or explicit insult somone in the game suit it will zip your mouth for the rest of the day :P
also by that time scams will be reckonized by the script of the game and bannable by offence

inkredible
04-22-2013, 02:06 PM
ooo i will make arcane community better by if u insult or explicit insult somone in the game suit it will zip your mouth for the rest of the day :P
also by that time scams will be reckonized by the script of the game and bannable by offence

LOl be realistic. something you could actually do..

You are making arcane community better. right now what can you do?

Cremated
04-22-2013, 02:14 PM
Err it is quite hard so because I think community is good but if you have everyone make a forum account before playing and have to introduce yourself so we can actually learn about fellow people and we will thrive to be a better community therefore.

Lalarie
04-22-2013, 02:15 PM
In 2015 AL Cap will be level 100 and lock crates will be gone

Cremated
04-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Haha lala short but sweet

inkredible
04-22-2013, 02:18 PM
In 2015 AL Cap will be level 100 and lock crates will be gone

Lol if you guys are gonna join please answer BOTH question, other wise you wont win lmao

Lalarie
04-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Oh oops, answer to question # 2....

I will make a forum guide on how to be a good and nice forumer by posting it in forums section so everyone can see, then message link in chat in kraag for players without forum acc but want one sooner or later

Chili
04-22-2013, 03:10 PM
In 2030, Arcane should be pretty well funded after all the plat I will have spent. I expect to see some gold grills on my rogue, gold chainz on my warrior and huge diamond studs on my mage. I foresee open world pvp, with drive-by massacres on unsuspecting newbs. Best of all, I can picture what Ink will look like along with some of his kids... of course he would still be playing al.
28793 28794 28795

I will help this to happen by continually spending my life savings on the most important thing in my life, Arcane legends.

inkredible
04-22-2013, 03:17 PM
In 2030, Arcane should be pretty well funded after all the plat I will have spent. I expect to see some gold grills on my rogue, gold chainz on my warrior and huge diamond studs on my mage. I foresee open world pvp, with drive-by massacres on unsuspecting newbs. Best of all, I can picture what Ink will look like along with some of his kids... of course he would still be playing al.
28793 28794 28795

I will help this to happen by continually spending my life savings on the most important thing in my life, Arcane legends.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG DEAD!!! Are those gonna be my kids ?? Or my grand kids lmao

Chili
04-22-2013, 03:18 PM
lmao... ummm your kids seem appropriate

Mysticaleagle
04-22-2013, 04:50 PM
lock crates will be gone

Sometimes dreams don't come true..

Cremated
04-23-2013, 10:55 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG DEAD!!! Are those gonna be my kids ?? Or my grand kids lmao

Raxin
04-23-2013, 11:37 AM
elite pinks will catch up with arcane hammer31
nuff said

Cremated
04-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Aha

inkredible
04-23-2013, 07:50 PM
nuff said

second question!

Roberto077
04-24-2013, 09:11 AM
I see.... THE YEAR 2013.... and I see.... A NEW LEGENDS GAME.... and I see.... AL ABANDONED LIKE PL

Axelrod15
04-24-2013, 09:31 AM
1. I see in 2035 AL will have all kinds of new luxurious weapons and swaggin armor and phenomenal pets. And I believe that AL in 2035 will still be the best of all the space time studios games.

2. To help the arcane community I will help people in need and also try to tame my tongue. (I'm know in the community for flaming and getting mad at people.) And I will also help other people with there in-game needs and real life needs.

This is Axelrod15,
Signing out.....

Theillist1
04-24-2013, 10:19 AM
i would like to see in the next year above all other things is a structure to the guilds... something more! A guild vault would be the best! somewhre i can store items for other members... tabs for diffrent ranks... so everyone depending on their rank in the guild can remove an item or deposit something for someone else... a slot whre the guild can stash money... and also a banner creator so u can have a banner(standard) for every guild!!! this is what i would like!!! and maybe a way to rename the guild ranks... plus a few more ranks... just 2 more would be good.

Roberto077
04-24-2013, 11:13 AM
Paragraph thing: well, I will probably do the same thing I did in Pocket Legends. Quit leveling when I'm bored then go do community service for the game. While I don't have infinite fortune, I can still donate myself to helping others through the game. People helped in PL = ~13,000

Cremated
04-24-2013, 11:19 AM
13,000 Are you sure? Doesn't sound possible.

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 01:05 PM
2013, Summer - New, royal mage expansion! And reborn the 3rd world AL class
2013, Winter - New Locked Divine crates (another fabulous Dev plat-idea) which u can open by 100 plat each.
2014, Summer - New rarity of Items - Divine Items
2015, Spring - Colton will cost 1k
2015, Arcane Legends also on XBoxes, Nintendo and Playstation
2016, Summer - 19:462sec Leaderboard WT4 record without elixir made by Mysticaleagle :D
2018, 10th expansion - Mages will be humans and u can change gender of your hero
2020, Arcane Legends crush WoW and LoL again in Best MMO and BAFTA Awards
2021, spring - 15 expansion - NPC's aren't immortal now and You can kill them
2022, Great tournament with Dev players
2024, Winter - STS has been sold out by rivals

http://gamezilla.komputerswiat.pl/media/2012/72/853100/xcom-enemy-unknown-screen.jpg

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 01:08 PM
2013, Summer - New, royal mage expansion! And reborn the 3rd world AL class
2013, Winter - New Locked Divine crates (another fabulous Dev plat-idea) which u can open by 100 plat each.
2014, Summer - New rarity of Items - Divine Items
2015, Spring - Colton will cost 1k
2015, Arcane Legends also on XBoxes, Nintendo and Playstation
2016, Summer - 19:462sec Leaderboard WT4 record without elixir made by Mysticaleagle :D
2018, 10th expansion - Mages will be humans and u can change gender of your hero
2020, Arcane Legends crush WoW and LoL again in Best MMO and BAFTA Awards
2021, spring - 15 expansion - NPC's aren't immortal now and You can kill them
2022, Great tournament with Dev players
2024, Winter - STS has been sold out by rivals

http://gamezilla.komputerswiat.pl/media/2012/72/853100/xcom-enemy-unknown-screen.jpg

With my money i will change my characters to better ones and i will donate more for Contest in rom :)

Raxin
04-24-2013, 02:23 PM
nuff said

second question!
Have you ever been around me? I wake.up.and piss excellence in the morning, hanging with me flat out gives xp . My pets dps harder than rogues. Jk hopefully i make.some.peeps lol from time.to.time

Chili
04-24-2013, 04:08 PM
Dude.... I want to learn how to piss excellence also... Be my mentor.

Origin
04-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Sometimes dreams don't come true..

Those dreams have to be realistic too, mystical ;-)

Origin
04-24-2013, 06:56 PM
1. Vision : 2015 - Summary - More adventure, socially friendly, beautiful.

More pleasant product/vanity design and harmonious colour scheme overall. Better music. No more reliance on crates and cheap boss tactics for profit thru plat, most to come from players who want to customise toons - most vanities can be time-based and not a permanent purchase (will need a lot more designs lol), double xp. Customizable pet equipment, pet vanities and displayable pet name labels. At least 2 more continents outside of Arlor , one released each year. Greater level increases per expansion, change in exp gain system to encourage early and constant double xp purchases as opposed to purchases only to break last level cap. Very awesome party quests, and insanely awesome guild party quests. "secret" maps for training - with extra nice scenery and epic music, maybe make it accessible via a plat quest, screw wt4. 1v1 PVP death matches. No more ugly banners, GOD PLEASE. Arcane helmets that glow like the halo effect so people can see u from a mile away, e.g. I don't see the point on spending on things like hooks that don't increase my visibility by much. More positive, social-based gaming experience. Player visibility.

2. How - to make AL a kinder, happier community. Positive reinforcement. Emphasizing the importance of the things u cannot buy. Sharing - what goes around comes around. Right now I'm in the guild The Dark Side, GM Windturbine.. that's the theme and it's got a really good vibe.

So far I've written a basic trade guide for newer players, will continue to write more. Currently underway - a guide do with the ideas of in-game identity, self-empowerment & relationship management. Moving forward, I'd like to form a guild, and a independent-but-tight network of guild alliances. Of course, that'll only begin after I take True to endgame :-)

Hopefully that will help those on the quest for greatness.. with self-knowledge, we can create any reality we want for ourselves. And, in turn, give players confidence to create/face any reality outside of the game.

If none of this makes sense, hope it at least made for a good bedtime story ;D

nease
04-24-2013, 07:33 PM
i would like to see in the next year above all other things is a structure to the guilds... something more! A guild vault would be the best! somewhre i can store items for other members... tabs for diffrent ranks... so everyone depending on their rank in the guild can remove an item or deposit something for someone else... a slot whre the guild can stash money... and also a banner creator so u can have a banner(standard) for every guild!!! this is what i would like!!! and maybe a way to rename the guild ranks... plus a few more ranks... just 2 more would be good.
totaly love guild stuff

Axelrod15
04-27-2013, 05:45 PM

win 20k monthly easy. One winner, gets 5k every week for life
end this friday april 26th 2013 ( prize may change to a higher prize)

1. I wanna know your vision for arcane, could be a year from now, 2-3 -10 years from now
- what arcane gonna be, how its gonna be, whats arcane future
(imagery helps)

-must write: The year, (2044/2014/2015/2020 etc)
- in 2044, arcane will be..

---------------------------------------------------

2. What you will do to make arcane community better, and how will you do that?
(atleast a parapgrah) (no more than 250 words)

- i will help this and that
- i will do this..
- with my money.. I will..
- i will encourage..
- i will ...
- has to be something you could do now, or currently doing

rules:
- you cannot edit your post.
But you can resubmit another - so i know what you edited
- you need to be really specific with the "how" -
- has to be realistic for the second question.. Meaning something you could actually do.

how you answer this, will tell something about yourself, it comes with creativity, originality, kindness, love, care, etc.
Whoever appeals to me, or capture my "heart" with their answer wins. This is to encourage people how arcane community should be and may also give developers vision/ opinions from players. How they see this game as, or will be

dude isn't this supposed to be over already!!

inkredible
04-28-2013, 11:40 PM
sorry been busy

CONTEST OVER - Ill be reading in a sec

inkredible
04-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Theorigin won
although i loveeeeedddddd the crazy creative visions lOLOLOL , but a lot were incomplete answers

- chili's made me laugh the most
add ign: inkredble

ImTheJunk
04-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Congrats for the winner!
I didn't realize this thread before, just found it yesterday. :D

Greencrow
05-06-2013, 08:44 PM
congrats trueorigin.. 20k starts now!

Origin
05-07-2013, 02:39 PM
rly?! YAY thank u! :D potion money woo hoo~

Greencrow
05-08-2013, 10:04 AM

Yeah! That would be good!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

inkredible
05-11-2013, 01:06 AM

did u add me?

Roberto077
05-17-2013, 04:38 PM
13,000 Are you sure? Doesn't sound possible.

onto ~16.5k. Everyone in the community needs help at one time or another, you just need to find a way to help them all at once. I consider each view on youtube a spark of hope for players to keep playing the game and contribute to the community, and while some of those views may have angered some people, I made up for it in-game by never rushing, never spawning, and never insulting players. A shared experience is a good one, and a shared community is even better.

Origin
05-17-2013, 06:18 PM
did u add me?

Just did! :-)))