PDA

View Full Version : Hi :-)

xyhon
04-22-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm xyon & i <3 DL :-)
Just a question why the character restrictions?
I mean we make friends but we will ever play with them and have fun together cause of the character restrictions....
DL is a great game also cause people make friendship but restrictions limit the fun and the idea that we are making new friends for to have fun playing together became an impossibile effor cause server wont make it possibile...
On the bottom we play cause is fun...
DL is a great game & i <3 it but it can became better :-)
Just give us some FREEDOM as players, let us the choise of with who to play or not inside the game.
Character restrictions stress players, freedom relax people...
I hoppe that if somone care about my coment gived to me an answer cause i do need to know why i'm not free of to have fun with my friends inside a game?

razerfingers
04-22-2013, 04:18 PM
Hi

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Scissorhands
04-22-2013, 06:08 PM
High lvls could once play with lower lvl characters but sts put the restrictions in around the time of the lvl 31 cap. im certain it will not be changed back, best advice is to lvl up quick so you can farm with your friends

xyhon
04-24-2013, 06:00 AM
Thanks but i'm not talking 4 me friends, i'm already at 35 level.
Is just because of my friends from low level with who i will ever play that i'm sorry about those character restrictions, i get always more far away from them & fun is gone...
Thats why i ask some freedom to get that fun time back...
Thanks any way 4 the answer :-)
Just another question...
What about some more xp on the targets to level up?
Did somone know how to make boss to drop relic weapons?

Totallymad
04-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Thanks but i'm not talking 4 me friends, i'm already at 35 level.
Is just because of my friends from low level with who i will ever play that i'm sorry about those character restrictions, i get always more far away from them & fun is gone...
Thats why i ask some freedom to get that fun time back...
Thanks any way 4 the answer :-)
Just another question...
What about some more xp on the targets to level up?
Did somone know how to make boss to drop relic weapons?

Well look on this restrictions from the devs side. For example you are lvl 35 and your friend lvl 5 so what power of enemies must be in pve zone to satisfy both of you? Each hit from enemy for him will be deadly if it will be your lvl strong in other cases you lvl will be too high for his enemies so thats why they made this 4 lvl restrictions) u can play with 31 on your 35 but you cant play with 25 because if you compare this mmorpg with others you will see that we dont have enemies for levels (I mean zombies for lvl 35 or wolves for lvl 15 only) like most mmorpg with huge world locations have) Here we have pretty tiny world so it was made to disallow ppl have a quick leveling with higher gamers)

xyhon
04-24-2013, 01:11 PM
I was hopping some how to have the old fun times back but u are right, it will be difficult to them to play at my level & to easy 4 me to remake same games so perhaps is fair that way... Thanks
To who should i write on this forum to ask some more xp on the targets to level up, i think is on the interest of every player to arrive on the bottom of the game to see what happen but the xp is to low on each mission dont u think?

doomdoomdoom
04-24-2013, 06:21 PM
You could make an alt character so you can play with your lower level friends. I originally made my doomdoomdoom character so I could play with my nephew who is a slacker that took forever between levels. ^_^

Totallymad
04-24-2013, 09:48 PM
I was hopping some how to have the old fun times back but u are right, it will be difficult to them to play at my level & to easy 4 me to remake same games so perhaps is fair that way... Thanks
To who should i write on this forum to ask some more xp on the targets to level up, i think is on the interest of every player to arrive on the bottom of the game to see what happen but the xp is to low on each mission dont u think?

Nah i dont think so, u can get 20xp in out of town map each run also check 24h allies there is a week going from 1 to 35 or even less

Promagin
04-24-2013, 10:18 PM
Just bite their blood?