PDA

View Full Version : 2013-04-22 Content Update (118979)

H2N
04-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Reduced Grimnr's defense buff in final phase of the fight.
Elite Kraken Isles now provides appropriate loot.
Fire Bug will now provide immunity to Frostbite's ice patches!
Grimnr will no longer drop the Noble Helmet.
Season 3 banners now specify season 3 in the Roman numerals.
Bosses and minibosses in non-elite versions of the pre-Nordr content have had their stats brought back in range and shouldn't be so difficult anymore.
Maneater and Frost Spider bosses should no longer rotate when they perform one of their heavy attacks (the ones with red warning cones).
Fire Bug elixir no longer ticks down while in town. Previous purchasers will have their platinum refunded.

SuRfY
04-22-2013, 05:07 PM
Nice!

Valkiryas
04-22-2013, 05:08 PM
Good news !

Jaytee12
04-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Nice one! I bought Firebug and got mad after I froze!
Anyway, what does Grimnr drop now?

Mysticaleagle
04-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Good news, and bad news. You fixed a bug, that made me die. If that red circle bug wasn't there, I wouldn't have died!

sc0tt nai1z
04-22-2013, 05:12 PM
You guys are way too generous. Thanks for helping and listening to the players!

ucupduyeh
04-22-2013, 05:14 PM
tks bro, btw after update, where we can find helm bro?

Psykopathic
04-22-2013, 05:14 PM
Wish I woulda bought like 100 of those lix. Haha

Jaytee12
04-22-2013, 05:17 PM
My plat hasn't been refunded T_T

katish
04-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Are the attacks within the red zone limit now too?

that's an important one!

sc0tt nai1z
04-22-2013, 05:18 PM
Just opened up my game. Guess they forgot about my refund. Its ok 15 ain't so bad of a loss. Maybe next update ;)

H2N

We will be refunding the plat soon.

Mysticaleagle

Me neither. :D

They will soon.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

sc0tt nai1z
04-22-2013, 05:28 PM
Me neither. :D

They will soon.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Welcome back Myst

Skrill
04-22-2013, 05:42 PM
Please make one more last free respec i stopped playing AL after i've messed up with warrior's stats so i got mad and quitted as i couldn't respec it again..i want to play with my warrior again :/

H2N
04-22-2013, 05:57 PM

Plat has been refunded.

blakadder
04-22-2013, 07:11 PM
also RIP infinite xp at Crystal Caverns

Jcyee
04-22-2013, 08:05 PM
I hope the bosses are now significantly easier, I used up around 800 health pots already in just maybe 8 runs in Nordr...

Gwendex
04-22-2013, 08:23 PM

How about a refund for the 7 Day XP Elixir? it keeps on going down even when not logged in or in a dungeon.
it's happening on all my characters at the moment and the one on my mage is already gone now

nevermind, seems like it has been changed now

Asireuz
04-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Ice patches now seem to be immune to attacks, cant remove them at all, they only show a full health bar when you try to. That's what I saw in normal crystal caverns anyway.

Chaim Nail
04-22-2013, 11:02 PM
Thank you for bringing back the fun to the pre-Nordr levels, it helps everyone because those who have a tough time doing the latter & elite levels get the chance to farm enough gold to buy the high level items the (plat buying) elite players sell in the CS, encouraging them to play/spend more on the harder levels.

Bebsi
04-22-2013, 11:04 PM
Since the new update my 7 days elixier doesn't stop counting down when I'm in town -.-
It's almost gone, only 2 days left...
It used to only count when doing PVE maps!

Goodfella
04-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Where can i drop the noble stuff than ? When not at boss ?

coloneal
04-23-2013, 09:06 PM
when i fight maneater, after the heavy attack (all rea area), then red triangle and im out of triangle i still got hit, that odds, please fix it, so hard to get close to the boss when u always pushed away.

kiffnshey
04-24-2013, 12:02 AM
Ice patches now seem to be immune to attacks, cant remove them at all, they only show a full health bar when you try to. That's what I saw in normal crystal caverns anyway.

Yes still patches and please release more arcane weapon and amor alot so we can fight with all those boss that al, insert full of skill dps crit and others from that therefore we having fun not to make players mad because of powerfull boss muhahahaha drop me arcane weapon and amor ok :-)

abdul.jailani
04-25-2013, 12:50 AM
Reduced Grimnr's defense buff in final phase of the fight.
Elite Kraken Isles now provides appropriate loot.
Fire Bug will now provide immunity to Frostbite's ice patches!
Grimnr will no longer drop the Noble Helmet.
Season 3 banners now specify season 3 in the Roman numerals.
Bosses and minibosses in non-elite versions of the pre-Nordr content have had their stats brought back in range and shouldn't be so difficult anymore.
Maneater and Frost Spider bosses should no longer rotate when they perform one of their heavy attacks (the ones with red warning cones).
Fire Bug elixir no longer ticks down while in town. Previous purchasers will have their platinum refunded.

We still die though we are not in the read circle.. Could you please take care of the same

Zeus
04-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Mysticaleagle, they do not alters deaths whatsoever.

Trust me, I've tried. In PL on my zero death char, a patch dc'd me. However, I was still logged on in game (technically, I guess?). When the patch was finished, I saw my char had one death. It sucks, but it happens. :/

Mysticaleagle
04-26-2013, 01:13 AM
Mysticaleagle, they do not alters deaths whatsoever.

Trust me, I've tried. In PL on my zero death char, a patch dc'd me. However, I was still logged on in game (technically, I guess?). When the patch was finished, I saw my char had one death. It sucks, but it happens. :/

I know I got it! Leave it! I was just not happy about their ''NO'' when I died because of THEM. My death is 100% their fault so they owe me a -1. Anyways they said no, so whatever, they don't wanna be fair, they don't wanna be fair then. It's their problem and I wish they they're not like this in real life.

coloneal
04-26-2013, 10:15 AM
i just wanna ask, i played my mage in elite mt sypr against alpha wolf, when i hit with fireball/ice (5/5), then the blue bubble come up, i stop (just stand) but always get reflected sec by sec till die,. is chain reaction of my skill before the bubble come up count as hit,? so reflected to me? if its true pls fix it, thats not disappointed, always die..

Alhuntrazeck
04-30-2013, 09:03 PM
idk about fireball for sure, but DoT attacks will make Alpha attack you back. DoT is damage over time...this includes freezing and movement slowing.

Valsacar
05-01-2013, 02:57 AM
i just wanna ask, i played my mage in elite mt sypr against alpha wolf, when i hit with fireball/ice (5/5), then the blue bubble come up, i stop (just stand) but always get reflected sec by sec till die,. is chain reaction of my skill before the bubble come up count as hit,? so reflected to me? if its true pls fix it, thats not disappointed, always die..

Fire, Ice and Time can all do DoT as Alhun stated, so you're still doing them damage so it's being reflected. Once he is near half health, stop using those skills, basic attack and lightning is all you can use. The timing between shields is exactly 3 lightning strikes, so it's REALLY easy to handle.