PDA

View Full Version : Loot Rewards List

Lady_Pebbles
04-22-2013, 05:16 PM
It would be very helpful if yall put up a loot reward list on AL like yall do on DL. Lets players know where to farm for the gear they want instead of guessing all the time. Especially after the new expansions are released.

Add the list to the map screen for each campaign. :)

Xvanitykingx
04-23-2013, 07:28 AM
I'm sure someone out there is working on a List of all possible loot in the game and where to find them to post it on the forums, but this takes a tremendous amount of time. I suggest waiting for it to come up on the forums.

Lady_Pebbles
04-24-2013, 05:55 AM
Thats just it, I don't want to come on the forums and check the lists for a couple of reasons; 1) I use the app on my phone so while on the game & checking forums, it boots me from the game every time. 2) The app doesn't always let me view huge lists (like the DL Vanity List, I have to use the web browser on the phone to use it which is annoying, even on its mobile version). Gets frustrating.

Rather just see the info flat out on the game without any secondary methods. Makes for faster farming runs instead of a typical treasure hunt.

Uzii
04-24-2013, 07:31 AM
Like this idea. just open map and see where what to farm. not everytime u can see a forum and even when i see i usualy forget where what to farm till i log in to game lol.

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 11:43 AM
Dear Lady.

I think Sam just posted the drop-spots of weapons in Nordr... But on forum LOL :D

But i think its a great idea to make a drop-list :)

+1 from me

Dead :)

Lady_Pebbles
04-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the support! I appreciate it.