PDA

View Full Version : Elite War Chests

Psykopathic
04-22-2013, 11:57 PM
So this is what I am thinking. Compared to previous seasons sales are going much slower now in season 4. I believe the reason being is the gear in locked crates is too close to the gear from war chests. People open 100's of locked crates looking for mythic or arcane myself included. We don't really care much about the pinks there anymore. At this point they are just tools to get us started farming elite so we can get real gear. That is where the issue is. The gear from chest is barely better at all compared to crate gear this season. Also I'm not sure why you stopped putting weapons in chests and only straight boss drops and crates. Guns and bows and shields don't drop from bosses. Give us an opportunity to get better (I'll call them) secondary weapons from war chests and chests in the future. I know that I speak for alot of mages saying rifles are where it's at. Opening a few crates and having best Mage weapon in a few minutes. Then it's only worth 1k in a few hours. Either way you see where I am going. I think everything in war chests needs a slight buff to give it more separation from crate equipment.

Also I love the new maps. 6-15 minute maps all around. Varied difficulty in different ways. Before gear was great and levels were bad. Now levels are awesome and gear is horrible. Your so close to getting it right!! Lol.

Psykopathic
04-22-2013, 11:58 PM
Oh did I mention u did kinda over do the ice just a LIL bit. Shouldn't be caught in ice upon plat revive. I've wasted so much plat because of that. And we shouldn't be able to die during cut scenes. Similar issues there.

Jexetta
04-24-2013, 01:26 AM
I have to agree with Psyko on this one. I absolutely love the difficulty of the new levels, strategy is always welcome and really, really fun. I honestly can say these are my favorite levels out of all the expansions I've played in STS games, PL and DL. You've done a great job developing the levels and bosses. I still will always love PL's alien oasis bosses and DL's pvp but I'm starting to digress.

There has to be something wrong with the new armor gear for rogues and mages. The crate armor is so, so, incredibly close to the best elite gold warchest armor - I'm just not sure if that is really what you want happening. The market is flooded with crate gear that really is on par with the best legendary gear. Will I really buy elite gear that does this?

That's comparing the best dropped chest armor in elite warchests (1,000,000 gold in CS) to radiant leather of savy (1,000 gold in CS). Comparing the incandescent blades (which I previously posted about) compared to the mountain teeth rare rogue weapon I also see a similar situation. I love the fact that good weapons can drop from bosses without having to gamble by opening a chest, so +1 to that - not all of us like to gamble. You have to see there is a problem here however with the scaling of the stats. You've done wonderful with the boss and fighting content, I just think the gear needs a bit of tweaking.

Wowsome
04-26-2013, 12:01 PM
Psyko, your other thread is gone, LOL. I understand your point and I hate that it is demotivating to the players who strictly farm/merch to earn their gold.

I do hope you are not leaving for good, though!

Sandeeep
05-10-2016, 12:29 PM
hmmm,, i really need gold, and well its hard to get nowadays, also is auction listing higher now?
;;;;post count;;;;