PDA

View Full Version : Nordr quests

Sephiroth143
04-23-2013, 01:27 AM
Other areas hav daily quests, can u make daily quests for Nordr area too? So we players can make more golds too and also its exciting to lookin forward on Nordr area wen there ar daily quests on it. Thks.

Alhuntrazeck
04-23-2013, 01:29 AM
Would be awesome. And if there could be bard dailies in stronghold and par pier, that wud rock too. and seph, by dailies you mean bard or daily quests by other npcs?

zeeduck
04-24-2013, 02:43 AM
I agree with both of you, and request of STS to add both bard dailies in Nordr and Kraken Isles and a daily quest or quests in Nordr itself. I wish they would put in pet daily quests in the above mentioned areas as well. The pet quests were fun especially since we got the opportunity to receive eggs.;*]. Also I have noticed that the Dimitruis daily spider quest has never been fixed. Have y'all at STS decided to not bring that back? That is a shame because it was worth 500 gold. Please reconsider and bring that quest back. Thank you so much.;*]

Sephiroth143
04-24-2013, 11:59 PM
It doesnt matter tho, as long as there ar daily quests on Nordr. If bard quests can put on Stronghold n Paradise Pier, much more happier but tat wld b an option lol juz wan daily quests on Stronghold/Nordr. Thks

Carapace
04-25-2013, 01:05 AM
chances are good we will find some daily quests in Nordr sometime in the future, but don't quote me on that!

Alhuntrazeck
04-25-2013, 03:51 AM
chances are good we will find some daily quests in Nordr sometime in the future, but don't quote me on that!

^^couldn't help quoting you :D! wat i rly want is a bard daily.

nease
04-25-2013, 08:49 PM
they should also make existing bard quests harder and worth more money cuz i got bored a long time ago with bard