PDA

View Full Version : PVP worth playing?

Lyo
04-23-2013, 06:30 AM
Hello guys,

I'm currently leveling my warrior which is level 25 atm. but because of the pve and pvm I need to know how my skillpoints should be distributed but the question is: PVP worth playing? I mean are there any ppl who are doing this? or tournaments w/e... I think you got the message.

swexcist
04-23-2013, 06:32 AM
Yeah ofc, allot of peps pvp, go for it.

Mysticaleagle
04-23-2013, 06:33 AM
Go for it. Jokes, don't go for it. Again, jokes.

Just test and see.

Alhuntrazeck
04-23-2013, 06:56 AM
Depends, bro. If you're a mage...hate to break it to ya, but it'll be ultra hard if ur one :(

Mysticaleagle
04-23-2013, 06:58 AM
Mage: Well, have fun dying!

Rogue: 100% Dodge, say what?

Warrior: 4300 Health, 1200 Armour, 350 Damage (arcane). Well, good bye everyone.

Elner
04-23-2013, 07:00 AM
Yeah no funds a Mage pvp ing but one time I got mixed with some lower levels and killed everyone that came to me.. So fun..

GoodSyntax
04-23-2013, 07:15 AM
I enjoy PvP a lot, mostly because it is quite a bit more challenging than running PvE maps.

Tactics, teamwork and equipment play a much bigger role in PvP than PvE. As odd as it sounds, patience also plays a big role, because you have to learn when to press an attack, when to retreat, how to conserve mana, etc. These are skills that you generally don't see being exercised in PvE outside of a select few elite maps.

Now is probably a good time to get started, because there aren't a lot of games and kill farmers roaming around, plus with the new expansion, lv25/26 gear is very reasonably priced. At this point, you get probably outfit your toon with elite legendary gear for a fraction of what it cost just a week ago. As you will see, gear is a huge differentiator. Many argue that you don't need the top gear to be successful - which is true, but given similar tactic/skills, the player with the better gear usually wins. You can offset that by working well with your team (which is why people argue that gear is not as important).

Good luck - I hope to see you in the arena some time :-)

Lyo
04-23-2013, 07:34 AM
Thanks for your answer guys , I really appreciate.
Another question would be: Which is the best PVP status construction since mine ..was made random:
1.Skyward : 5/5
2.Chest S. : 4/5 ( Decimation not added)
3.Windmill : 5/5
4.Vengeful Blood : 4/5 ( Acute strike not added)
5.Juggernaut : 2/5 : Second wind added)
6.Axe throw : 1/5

Passives : 1/5 durable
Strength 2/5

Any ideas how should I redistribute my points?

Cero
04-23-2013, 08:27 AM
Thanks for your answer guys , I really appreciate.
Another question would be: Which is the best PVP status construction since mine ..was made random:
1.Skyward : 5/5
2.Chest S. : 4/5 ( Decimation not added)
3.Windmill : 5/5
4.Vengeful Blood : 4/5 ( Acute strike not added)
5.Juggernaut : 2/5 : Second wind added)
6.Axe throw : 1/5

Passives : 1/5 durable
Strength 2/5

Any ideas how should I redistribute my points?

skyward - 3/5 (2nd&3rd)
Windmill - 5/5(4th upgrade is optional)
horn - 3/5 2nd & 4th (1st upgrade is optional if you also want to go pve and tank)
Vengefull - 5/5

passive :
might 5/5
rest points can be distributed to passive Agility or Passive dmg.

use ribbit pet, malison, horton,shiloh, slag or any strength base pets.

edit: typo

xcainnblecterx
04-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Your using a warrio, you will be perfectly fine.
R.I.P sorcerers next cap we will take over.......hopefully

Chili
04-23-2013, 10:15 AM
Depends, bro. If you're a mage...hate to break it to ya, but it'll be ultra hard if ur one :(

Met many really good mages... They can be better than rogues... Just all in how you play