PDA

View Full Version : Dear God! Oh the irony!

Wendellism
04-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Recently, Whisperwalk and I went to a CTF room where we played in opposite teams. All was well until Whisper and I started attacking each other..

:stupid:
Guess what has happened? I'll tell you. It's a complete stalemate. Whisperwalk and I kept dealing toothless attacks on each other and healing all the time until someone from either my team or from Whisper's team kills either one of us.

Paladin nids moar plo offensive skillz plox. We can't even kill each other as fellow Rhinos!!~

whisperwalk
04-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Maybe Redemption combo should be 4x instead of 2x.

Wendellism
04-23-2013, 11:11 AM
4x would be considered OP if it connects. I'd prefer the stacking of both Brute Force and Vital Force, remake Brute Force into a skill that raises Max HP and H/P regeneration, and last but not least buff Rhino Charge and Redemption in terms of skill damage altogether.

By any chance Whisperwalk, do you have any pics of us PvPing each other?

Battlegrinder
04-23-2013, 12:34 PM
You raise a pretty good point, Paladins do seem somewhat lacking in the offensive department. I don't know how bad it gets in PvP, but in PvE it can be very hard to deal damage. To be fair, in PvE Rhinos are also pretty much immortal (at least, in my experience), which does make up for their inability to kill anything at least a little, and I've had a much better time when using a combo or 1.5 damage bonus from the daily deal.

Also, I don't think the situation you described above qualifies as "Irony".

Gragorak
04-23-2013, 12:53 PM
I'd prefer the stacking of both Brute Force and Vital Force
Brute force doesn't cancel vital force.

Spyce
04-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Rhino vs Rhino takes a long time because of that armor and heal.

Wendellism
04-23-2013, 10:07 PM
Rhino vs Rhino takes a long time because of that armor and heal.

It all depends on whomsoever's mana runs out first, and even then there's still the factor of M/P regeneration kicking in.

whisperwalk
04-25-2013, 12:06 PM
4x would be considered OP if it connects. I'd prefer the stacking of both Brute Force and Vital Force, remake Brute Force into a skill that raises Max HP and H/P regeneration, and last but not least buff Rhino Charge and Redemption in terms of skill damage altogether.

By any chance Whisperwalk, do you have any pics of us PvPing each other?

Stacking of Brute and Vital already happens, but only partially. According to avatar information, the crit and +27% hit stacks, but the +36 damage does not stack. Brute Force indeed need to be converted into this skill to be a true buff:

Brute Force
Party Buff: 5 + 4*(Lvl-1)
Self Buff: 2 + 1*(Lvl-1)

This will make Stoneskin look like chump change, so I propose dropping it altogether (I don't use it anyway) and putting in a totally new skill such as

Holy Symbol
+10% exp for entire party!

or

Thorns Aura (Horns?)
30% chance of reflecting damage dealt to you. Works only with a shield.