PDA

View Full Version : SURVEY: The best class in AL!!!

Deadroth
04-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Hey friends!

I cap my sorcerer now... but i don't think it will be good class... Just look at that blueberrie :D

Warrior - Mighty heal and defence.. and now... ALFA & OMEGA with the Arcane Weapon...

Rogue - Just.. amazing... great DMG and DPS... but low mana and defence is weaker than warrior :(

Sorcerer - Good DMG output and DPS... sucky defence... and ofence weaker than rogue :(

There also build ... Warrior has the clearest skills.. Rogue have also good skills for both PVE & PVP...
But sorcerer... there r dillemma... Yknow... PVE or PVP... the hybrids aren't good as pure PVE builds...

But sorcs has one + :D They r good if u need mana :P and if we talk about mana... The lifegiver is the most issue skill for mage... Cuz it gives u life and it takes it from u with the mob help :D

So which is best?... If u look at it from my, little blue point u will see the warrior IMO is, and will be the best class in AL

Why? More life, more DMG, more DPS, (mana? who cares with VB LOL)

So i should change sorc to warrior IMOOOO :D

What do You all think? Share ur opinions with me in this thread :)

Dead :)

Cremated
04-23-2013, 11:22 AM
Thread already made about this bro.

Deadroth
04-23-2013, 11:32 AM
RLY? I didn't see it... anyways if its true the thread can be closed LOL

Rare
04-23-2013, 11:33 AM
My main is Rogue.

But I find that Sorcerer is most fun.

Cremated
04-23-2013, 11:34 AM
Well i vote warr cuz they got HP and alot of HP

Deadroth
04-23-2013, 11:35 AM
Cremated u told me that is a dobule thread so why u post in it L M A O

Cremated
04-23-2013, 11:54 AM
I not one who closes threads.. i was just carrying on the topic.

Alhuntrazeck
04-24-2013, 01:20 AM
I choose rogue. I have a warrior alt and don't like it as much as rogues...they look better, kill faster, have long-ranged dmg with bow, and did i mention they are the highest-hitting class?
First arcane wep was rogues. then warrior. and lastly mage (at least in my knowledge.) Looks like STS loves rogues...

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 10:03 AM
I choose rogue. I have a warrior alt and don't like it as much as rogues...they look better, kill faster, have long-ranged dmg with bow, and did i mention they are the highest-hitting class?
First arcane wep was rogues. then warrior. and lastly mage (at least in my knowledge.) Looks like STS loves rogues...

Yep. I agree with You bro in 100% :)

But warrior still have highest survivability :D

Cremated
04-24-2013, 10:09 AM

STS might like sorcerers more since they are giving them highest level Arcane weapon?

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Nah... Lvl isn't everythin mate... Sorcs will be still little blueballs... STS won't change it... No doubt the sorc-players will prefer to play a "man-sorc" than a"blueberrie-sorc" :D

Ant there will be other arcane weapons LOL

FluffNStuff
04-24-2013, 10:33 AM
This is just regular mode, but I have joined some Nordr games with wiped pugs on MOBS. I thought, hmm, those mobs must hit hard, at which point I realized as a Rogue I have no idea how hard the mobs hit. Why? Because who needs defense against a dead enemy :)

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 10:42 AM
OMG.. So I should play rogue? Strange but kk :D

FluffNStuff
04-24-2013, 10:57 AM
OMG.. So I should play rogue? Strange but kk :D

Just keep in mind that the Rogue has an escalating damage curve. At lower levels the warrior is actually out hitting it, which could be why it is shied away from. By 20 it is starting to get good, at 25 it is ~pretty~ great and at 30 ... my gawd ... it is putting out some serious hurting bombs.

Cremated
04-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Just keep in mind that the Rogue has an escalating damage curve. At lower levels the warrior is actually out hitting it, which could be why it is shied away from. By 20 it is starting to get good, at 25 it is ~pretty~ great and at 30 ... my gawd ... it is putting out some serious hurting bombs.

You have a thing with bombs right xD.. Your fave skill?

Deadroth
04-24-2013, 11:39 AM
You have a thing with bombs right xD.. Your fave skill?

Thats a PM question.
To offtop-ers: This is SURVEY about favorite class in AL Lmao

Theholyangel
04-24-2013, 02:41 PM
lol I have one of each class, my rogue kills basically everything in a matter of seconds but it isnt much fun when you play often unless your KDR craved... My mage is highly enjoyable and a thrill to play as, but yes, armor is low and hp is low. My favorite is warrior, alone it can do great, but if you have a rogue or a good mage around your mostly likely going to get very few kills. if you want to have fun, go with your mage still, if you want to tank but not get as many kills go with warrior, and lastly, if you just want to kill farm then rogue is your character. lol

xcainnblecterx
04-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Already gave up sorc for this cap, be very hard to play in pvp now with this massive warrio upgrade. So yea warrio best for now

Temarichan
04-24-2013, 09:57 PM
I like Rogue because it's my main and I can kill things quicker. :)
2nd would be my warrior.

Deadroth
04-25-2013, 05:58 AM
Ouah! Rogue crush the others? Warriors! Don't let win those little killers!!!

Alhuntrazeck
04-25-2013, 06:34 AM
sorcs aren't fun to me lol. i hate it when i painstakingly almost-kill an enemy when a rogue comes over and ks-es.

Wowsome
04-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Warrior.

nease
04-25-2013, 08:15 PM
deadroth are you austrailian? since you said mate lol

Caiahar
04-25-2013, 09:45 PM

Dude...you dont know how many times I talk like an Australian in my guild.
"G'Day mate! How yoo doin'? Fine, eh? Was dat yoo say? YOO GOTTA USE DA BADROOM?! Wait, so wat da heq does dat matter?..."

Greencrow
04-26-2013, 05:31 AM
warrrrrrr

Deadroth
04-26-2013, 08:22 AM

Ur post have been reported. I don't like offtop... Im a Pole btw... A guy from Poland... The country in Europe yknow...

Post Your favorite class in AL here!
Dead :)